Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

How Do I Break My Mtn Modem To Universal Modem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Break My Mtn Modem To Universal Modem (1271 Views)

Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How To Convert Your Modem To Universal And Browse The Internet For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Break My Mtn Modem To Universal Modem by baysan(m): 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hello,NL
I own an Mtn Modem but I would love 2 break it 2 Unversal Modem.How Do I Go about it,does dis av any side effect after Converting..
Re: How Do I Break My Mtn Modem To Universal Modem by folyboy2013: 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
Knife or cutlass should work..
Re: How Do I Break My Mtn Modem To Universal Modem by baysan(m): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
folyboy2013:
shocked
folyboy2013:

Ok
Re: How Do I Break My Mtn Modem To Universal Modem by TerraByte(m): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
Lol... U mean unlock right?....doesn't rilli ave any side effect and if u want to unlock u can use dccrap to unlock it.
Re: How Do I Break My Mtn Modem To Universal Modem by bedfordng(m): 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
it all depends on the type of modem you have.huawai or zte.what is the model of the modem.note that there are now sturborn modems in the market which can not be unlocked with old unlock code but with algo new unlock code
Re: How Do I Break My Mtn Modem To Universal Modem by baysan(m): 2:04am On Dec 20, 2014
Ok Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Biz Browsing And Downloading Flawlessly On PC Via Simpleserver (new) / Hp 630 With 500gb Hard Disk And 4gb Ram For Sale(45k) / Hp Laptop For Sale Model G6 for 25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.