Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban (16487 Views)

Fake INEC Official Arrested In Famgbe, Bayelsa By The Police (Photo) / Man, Dressed As Woman Arrested In N'djamena (photos) / Godswill Akpabio Wears Chieftaincy Turban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by DeSheikh(m): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2011
We are in trouble in this country. Why?? because of the great poverty of common sense and conscience as displayed consistently by the overwhelming number of people I used to term as the "hope of Nigeria" i.e. those I perceived (Not anymore) as enlightened. Every man for himself. Allah Ya Kyauta.
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by olawalebabs(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2011
Interesting, cover up. Another conspiracy theory.
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by anydek: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2011
It is obvious that, they are people who are out to cause dissafection among the peace loving people in Nigeria. And indeed, be calling the name of one set of religion being responsible for the mayhem. Meanwhile, God Almighty knows what is hidden. period.
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by Maisuya1: 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2011
I love this phrase used by someone "poverty of common sense" looking at it critically that os what is plaguing the masses, the leaders and the security outfits. That's why we are in this mess. Analyse any problem of Nigeria and u will find this some where in it's genesis. Doesn't this story prove that some group internal or external he'll bent on causing chaos btw nigerians and yet we gladly fall for it.
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by jmaine: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2011
honeric01:

another waste of time, bombing a church is bombing a church no matter the time of the day, evening services around festive periods are always filled up knowing how religious most of us become during the end of the year so keep that "near empty" yadayada to yourself. whether na Tuesday or Friday, burning down a church was his motive. infact what are you defending here? that it shouldn't be an issue because it was at night or that it was a bible study period? what is your case here?

stop dwelling on un-necessary things, treat the disease and not the symptom.

You are simply doing a useless job here trying to get nowhere . . .More like aimlessly trying to wriggling out of the mess you created for yourself . . Come up with something better . . . or you just stay away for your own sake . .
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2011
Daily Trust of all junks. Nigerians tend to forget how this sha.me.ful piece of junk gave us lies of Ya`adua in Aso rock receiving visitors, appearing 4 Jumat prayers, and several others when infact, the guy could`n0t m0ve a finger.

Junk Journalism at its best.
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by honeric01(m): 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2011
jmaine:

You are simply doing a useless job here trying to get nowhere . . .More like aimlessly trying to wriggling out of the mess you created for yourself . .  Come up with something better . . . or you just stay away for your own sake . .

you're trying hard to turn the hunter to the hunted, you came up with something you thought up yourself and i asked you how you came about that, you're here wasting precious time trying to turn it upside down.

I am asking you again, "whether na Tuesday or Friday, burning down a church was his motive. infact what are you defending here?"
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by honeric01(m): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2011
aze:

Daily Trust of all junks. Nigerians tend to forget how this sha.me.ful piece of junk gave us lies of Ya`adua in Aso rock receiving visitors, appearing 4 Jumat prayers, and several others when infact, the guy could`n0t m0ve a finger.

Junk Journalism at its best.

i guess this is daily trust too right?

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/sss-arrests-alleged-bomber-in-bayelsa/106021/
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by maasoap(m): 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2011
It reminds me of 4 Ibo Boko Haram SMS cartels that were sending SMS to people calling themselves Boko Harams for financial gains. It reminds me of how they caused national panick, stressing the security apparatus to the limits at that time. The truth now is that we have Christian Boko Harams just like Muslim Boko Harams. Then we have Ibo Boko Harams.
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2011
Wh is'nt anyone pointing out that the fact that the man is from Edo proves nothing. He could still be Muslim.

Auchi people are from Edo state and they are also mainly Muslim!
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by aagarba05(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2011
Just be looking on! Leave our leaders! Leave our security operatives! They quite grasp what's happening in the country. How many facts have you found? Many are still coming up. Just be patient! With time, all the hidden will be exposed and no power will be able to cover already leaked-out secrets!
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by baslone: 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2011
mikeansy:

Wh is'nt anyone pointing out that the fact that the man is from Edo proves nothing. He could still be Muslim.

Auchi people are from Edo state and they are also mainly Muslim!

True but I don't think moslems bear that kinda name - Wisdom King!!!!!!
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by xterra2(m): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2011
Pathetic to see people insulting dailytrust and not taking It seriously after the same story is in thisday and sun
If it was a muslim this thread would have been at 10 pages
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by binkabir(m): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2011
xterra2:

Pathetic to see people insulting dailytrust and not taking It seriously after the same story is in thisday and sun
If it was a muslim this thread would have been at 10 pages

[size=16pt]Boko Haram exist no doubt about that and heavily assisted by yet another  evil thinking christians and war muggers . (all in the name to tarnish Islam and muslims in the face of the world)
unfortunately this thread it not interesting for all these funny persons that rejoice when the muslims are insulted.  [/size]
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by rabzy01: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2011
So that ye may know the truth and the truth may set ye free.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/sss-arrests-alleged-bomber-in-bayelsa/106021/

http://allafrica.com/stories/201108291269.html

Terrorist Christians disguising as Muslims burning and bombing their churches and shedding crocodile tears.
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by Igosun: 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2011
Whether BH or not they shd stop the killing of innocent souls. It's uncalled for!
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by jmaine: 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2011
honeric01:

you're trying hard to turn the hunter to the hunted, you came up with something you thought up yourself and i asked you how you came about that, you're here wasting precious time trying to turn it upside down.

I am asking you again, "whether na Tuesday or Friday, burning down a church was his motive. infact what are you defending here?"

Stop being silly for once . . .my response was clear . . .your aimless dancing around the thread is lost on only you . .what point are you trying to prove on this thread after being exposed on your folly . . . we all know he allegedly wanted to burn down the church[b] building[/b] . . .so what point do you hope to achieve in stressing that glaring fact . .

First you misread my post to claim, there was no one in the church  . . . .

Second you asked me a silly question if the article mentioned him sneaking to carry out his acts when common sense should prevail over you . .

Your need to always reply without nothing on the table is sad . . .Maybe you want to inform us that the Christmas day bombing and other suicide bombers were christians . .or maybe Christians also disguised as Muslims to carry out those bombings . . .

How does burning a building equate to a direct assault of bomb throwing and spraying bullets in crowded centers to incur maximum human casualty . . .

My post below still stands . . . .

jmaine:

Never knew that Boko Haram burn churches with low human casualty availability . . . instead of bombing packed churches to incur heavy casualties . . .You need more than this to deflect attention from the perverted and wayward muslims killing hundred of innocent souls with gleeful abandon . . .

Why  not tell  us  Boko Haram does not exist instead  . . .

Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by rabzy01: 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2011
Rhino.5md
Timipreye Silva promised to use Boko Haram to deal with the president. Could this be one of his plots? I think a deep investigation should be carried than this hurry-hurry cover cover atitutde our security operatives are employing.
[size=8pt][size=8pt]
Silva using xtian BH disguised as muslims.
[/size][/size]
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by EzeUche(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2011
I see we have radical Islamist on Nairaland as well.

They are trying to confuse Christians with fake news, but we do not believe you! angry angry angry
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by binkabir(m): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2011
EzeUche:

I see we have radical Islamist on Nairaland as well.

They are trying to confuse Christians with fake news, but we do not believe you! angry angry angry

i can also see that we have radical christians on Nairaland as well
they are trying to confuse Muslims with fake news. and now we BELIEVE that BOKO HARAM are 50% muslims and christians.
very soon a true confession will be out "THAT THE FINANCIAL OFFICER OR TREASURER OF BH IS A CHRISTIAN".
TIME SHALL SPELL EVERYTHING OUT.
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by EzeUche(m): 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2011
binkabir:

i can also see that we have radical christians on Nairaland as well
they are trying to confuse Muslims with fake news. and now we BELIEVE that BOKO HARAM are 50% muslims and christians.
very soon a true confession will be out "THAT THE FINANCIAL OFFICER OR TREASURER OF BH IS A CHRISTIAN".
TIME SHALL SPELL EVERYTHING OUT.

Why is it always conflict between Muslims and followers of other religions?

Muslims v. Hindus

Muslims v. Christians

Muslims v. Buddhists

Muslims v. Jews

Muslims v. Traditionalist

This list is endless. We do not want your Sharia law and you people need to learn how to live with others in peace
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by dayokanu(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2011
The sponsors of terror in Bayelsa state are at it.
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by Maisuya1: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2011
EzeUche:

Why is it always conflict between Muslims and followers of other religions?

Muslims v. Hindus

Muslims v. Christians

Muslims v. Buddhists

Muslims v. Jews

Muslims v. Traditionalist

This list is endless. We do not want your Sharia law and you people need to learn how to live with others in peace

Good question. You know there is always one truth and various falsehood. Besides if I were you just out of curiosity I would want to find out what Islam really is about, not just the media invented stereotype of Islam.
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2011
Nigerians have an attitude of gaining from criminality.didnt we see how the ibos resorted to kidnapping when the Niger deltans started it ?
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by honeric01(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2011
jmaine:

Stop being silly for once . . .my response was clear . . .your aimless dancing around the thread is lost on only you . .what point are you trying to prove on this thread after being exposed on your folly . . . we all know he allegedly wanted to burn down the church[b] building[/b] . . .so what point do you hope to achieve in stressing that glaring fact . .

First you misread my post to claim, there was no one in the church  . . . .

Second you asked me a silly question if the article mentioned him sneaking to carry out his acts when common sense should prevail over you . .

Your need to always reply without nothing on the table is sad . . .Maybe you want to inform us that the Christmas day bombing and other suicide bombers were christians . .or maybe Christians also disguised as Muslims to carry out those bombings . . .

How does burning a building equate to a direct assault of bomb throwing and spraying bullets in crowded centers to incur maximum human casualty . . .

My post below still stands . . . .

you make more noise than sense and i like the way i type little while you type thousands of meaningless words. you keep trying to play down the act of this man solely because the article says he's a christian, i know this has been your motive since but i want others not to think the way you think, people are trying to exploit all loopholes to carry out devilish acts hiding under the shadow of boko haram.

The point i made so far and still making is, evil is evil irrespective of who is carrying out the act, no evil is bigger than the other, if he was successful, it would have been another story entirely because no one knows how many people were in the church when he wanted to burn it down, be it 200 or 20, human life is human life.

my last response to you and please i ain't in no league to exchange insults with your likes, this was what your likes did during the election periods, now that we're all facing the result of the bad decision you deceived others into taking, you and your likes are trying to divert the attention from the error called Jonathan and his security chiefs.
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by jmaine: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2011
honeric01:

you make more noise than sense and i like the way i type little while you type thousands of meaningless words. you keep trying to play down the act of this man solely because the article says he's a christian, i know this has been your motive since but i want others not to think the way you think, people are trying to exploit all loopholes to carry out devilish acts hiding under the shadow of boko haram.

The point i made so far and still making is, evil is evil irrespective of who is carrying out the act, no evil is bigger than the other, if he was successful, it would have been another story entirely because no one knows how many people were in the church when he wanted to burn it down, be it 200 or 20, human life is human life.

my last response to you and please i ain't in no league to exchange insults with your likes, this was what your likes did during the election periods, now that we're all facing the result of the bad decision you deceived others into taking, you and your likes are trying to divert the attention from the error called Jonathan and his security chiefs.

So all your ramblings was about whining for Buhari stealthily . . . . No wonder you were just blind to simple factual posts . . . . .Now take walk abeg
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by babestella: 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2011
Poster, you are just a mad EEDiot, an slowpoke. Do you think you can deceive Nigerians?, Oh, your next move or post will be that a Christian have been arrested for the Madala Catholic church bombings. You must be a big dirty fool for trying this. Anyway, your stupid BH brothers will next place a bomb under your bed, so that you and your family will know how it feels to be bombed. Stupid Animal trying to defend BH.
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by babestella: 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2011
How many Christians can volunteer to be a suicide bomber? Any one? Please indicate, and lets also know how many Muslim can volunteer to be suicide bombers. Remember, peeps, suicide bombing is the order of the day in virtually all Muslim countries, so it is not a new thing, it is their way of life and our brothers here in Nigeria can't seem to come to terms with this reality to know that what their Islamic religion preaches is contrary to what they all practice, and it kind of baffles me how they hastily mis-interpret the Quaran.
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2011
babestella:

How many Christians can volunteer to be a suicide bomber? Any one? Please indicate,  and lets also know how many Muslim can volunteer to be suicide bombers. Remember, peeps, suicide bombing is the order of the day in virtually all Muslim countries, so it is not a new thing, it is their way of life and our brothers here in Nigeria can't seem to come to terms with this reality to know that what their Islamic religion preaches is contrary to what they all practice, and it kind of baffles me how they hastily mis-interpret the Quaran.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
These people no fit take laugh kill me.
So you, a non-Muslim, knows how to interpret the Qur'an better than practicing muslims?
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by musawisdom(m): 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2011
What both xtians and muslims on NL are doing and saying is more to cause conflict especially christians.
Some are so fool to d extent of cursing d Prophet (P B U H). Please ensure any of your act doesn't cause wahala to our Nigeria. I dont even know dt nairaland has become a forum where christian and muslim exchange insult. If our heroes are of this acts we wouldnt av progress to this stage. Lets all fight terrorism and corruption and shun religion chaos in the sake of fatherhood. God bless Nigeria. Peace unto us all.
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by EzeUche(m): 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2011
musawisdom:

What both xtians and muslims on NL are doing and saying is more to cause conflict especially christians.
Some are so fool to d extent of cursing d Prophet (P B U H). Please ensure any of your act doesn't cause wahala to our Nigeria. I dont even know dt nairaland has become a forum where christian and muslim exchange insult. If our heroes are of this acts we wouldnt av progress to this stage. Lets all fight terrorism and corruption and shun religion chaos in the sake of fatherhood. God bless Nigeria. Peace unto us all.

Let see if that happens. We Christians will not be bullied by you Muslims anymore! It is called FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

If you want to attack Christians, prepare for the consequences!

[img]http://dronewarsuk.files./2010/06/predator-firing-missile4.jpg[/img]
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by Hadone(m): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2011
1. I've read this very story on other newspapers, not dailytrust alone.
2. Ive been saying it even on NL that the game of 'defend where u belong to' cannot take us anywhere. If someone did something wrong, he better be judged where he belongs irrespective of his faith or ethnic group. This guy is a christain or are u simply trying 2 convince me that he is trying 2 burn a church just 2 implicate who, christains? I'm sorry 4 U. You can ignore ur brain, but allow me 2 make GOOD USE of mine please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Nwulu Celebrates His 38th Birthday With Donations To Widows In Imo Churches / 2019: How APC Is Buying Pvcs Of Idps – PDP Cries Out / Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.