Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,372 members, 7,864,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Opinion - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Opinion (656 Views)

The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion / Confused: Do I Call Wool Attachment Too? / Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2011
Is it right dating a Muslim?
Re: Opinion by IbroSaunks(m): 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2011
I can only say, alhamdulillah you found islam, masha Allah!

About the dilemma, iono what to say, but the best line of action is to talk to your parents and try to convince them to accept whatever comes from the union. You should pray for Allah to make it easy for you to do this and to guide their hearts.
Re: Opinion by tpia5: 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2011
Why was the topic posted twice.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue / Help! Help!! / End Of History… Dawn Of Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.