Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

The Doctrine Of First Fruits - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of First Fruits (1264 Views)

"First-Fruits": Pastors Are Planning A Major Robbery In January / Tithes, Offerings And First Fruits - Do They Apply To Us As Christians? / Churhes That Collect Tithes And First Fruits Are All Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Doctrine Of First Fruits by bsparks: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2011
Back in the day we only knew of tithes and offerings then gradually a few yrs ago we started hearing of "bringing ur first fruits" i.e the whole of ur income gotten at the begining of the year e.g your January salary. It 1st started with a few American preachers but gradually it is begining 2 take hold in Naija. I'd like to hear ur views on this; if u have any scriptural backing, it's very welcome. Cheers
Re: The Doctrine Of First Fruits by gng777777: 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2011
people can believe in what ever they want,i will never pay tithe not to talk of first fruit
Re: The Doctrine Of First Fruits by bsparks: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2011
gng 777777:

people can believe in what ever they want,i will never pay tithe not to talk of first fruit

grin grin grin U dey vex o! Never say never; u don't know what 2moro might make of ur beliefs. Cheers
Re: The Doctrine Of First Fruits by gng777777: 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2012
read hebrews 7: 1 to end
Re: The Doctrine Of First Fruits by Ptolomeus(m): 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2012
They (the pastors) first began to collect 10% of salary, without biblical arguments or religious reasons.
As they saw that they accepted fools, and doubters were easily convinced by false interpretations of the Bible , Now they invented this new "jewel".
You die of hunger with his family during the month of January, to meet the interpretation of the pastor!
Otherwise you will go to hell! God does not love it!
Irony!
But this is not definitive , started imposing the 10% salary January now , soon the shepherds say that the sheep must be slaves of the pastor cited Biblical passages, and fools will always work and will give you all money to the beloved pastor ,
Someone said that "the clever fool's lives."
We can say that these pastors do not have ethics, which are crude fakes, but as there are fools to accept that sort of thing ,

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Humble Servant Of God You 've Ever Seen ? / South African Journalist, Jacques Pauw Claims T.B Joshua Tried To Bribe Him / Has Religion Made Or Marred Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.