Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Man Threatened To Kill Self On Christmas Day. Is He Still Alive? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Threatened To Kill Self On Christmas Day. Is He Still Alive? (8129 Views)

Buhari Threatened To Sack Ministers Because Of Extradition Agreement With UAE / Retired Soldier Sets Self On Fire In Agege Lagos / Teen Kill Self Cos Parents Refused To Build Toilet. Can This Happen In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Threatened To Kill Self On Christmas Day. Is He Still Alive? by Osama10(m): 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2011
Re: Man Threatened To Kill Self On Christmas Day. Is He Still Alive? by Mobinga: 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2011
Osama10:

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/frustrated-nigerian-man-commits-%E2%80%9Cfacebook%E2%80%9D-suicide

As if I knew. What a useless news agency.
Re: Man Threatened To Kill Self On Christmas Day. Is He Still Alive? by kokoA(m): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2011
Dat dude is a big fool! simple!
Re: Man Threatened To Kill Self On Christmas Day. Is He Still Alive? by nursemyke: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2011
He actually killed himself after the note.
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/frustrated-nigerian-man-commits-%E2%80%9Cfacebook%E2%80%9D-suicide
Re: Man Threatened To Kill Self On Christmas Day. Is He Still Alive? by binhozie(m): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2011
shadrach77:

how are you sure it wasn't someone accepting his request rather than him accepting someone's request?

Exactly.
Judging from posts on his wall, he has already been buried.
Suicides are common, doesnt make it right. Thats a huge act of cowardice
Re: Man Threatened To Kill Self On Christmas Day. Is He Still Alive? by Detongue: 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2011
Learnt his facebook profile was still active, 2hrs after he was supposed to hv died, na waoo
Re: Man Threatened To Kill Self On Christmas Day. Is He Still Alive? by velo10: 9:21am On Dec 31, 2011
kokoA:

Dat dude is a big fool! simple!

I wonder if you'll do any better when pushed to the limits. Rather than analyze what made the guy take this step and look for ways it could have been averted, all you do is judge. Wat a self-righteous person.
Re: Man Threatened To Kill Self On Christmas Day. Is He Still Alive? by rekeson: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2011
tpia@:

Please help me ask those two scammers who were following me around on the thread.

Couple of goats- who did they think they were fooling.

Awon hackers oshi.

They were probably among the people who engineered the whole thing.

God punish devil.

dis guy u 2 dull. They accepted his request looser!!!
Re: Man Threatened To Kill Self On Christmas Day. Is He Still Alive? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2011

Is this different from what led to the Tunisian experience? just asking.

[size=35pt]Best Comment EVER[/size]
Re: Man Threatened To Kill Self On Christmas Day. Is He Still Alive? by tpia5: 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2011
Oh, is it supposed to mirror the tunisian experience?

Now i get it.
Re: Man Threatened To Kill Self On Christmas Day. Is He Still Alive? by velo10: 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2012
i just read on saharareporters.com dat this dude impregnated his fiancee b4 he commired suicide. what he did to her and his unborn child is really cruel. they now have to deal wit lots of pain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

69 PHCN Transformers Vandalised In Lagos / When Ogundipe Was Meant To Be President, Only Ojukwu Supported Him / The Most Developed State In The South South Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.