Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Photo :samklef Weds His Pregnant Girlfriend, Yvonne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo :samklef Weds His Pregnant Girlfriend, Yvonne (4752 Views)

IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) / Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic / Seun Kuti And Pregnant Girlfriend (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo :samklef Weds His Pregnant Girlfriend, Yvonne by iz2much: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2011
Yvonne his bride is an undergraduate of Unilag and the story of Samklef impregnating her broke out not too long ago, but some people termed it a lie.
Some PPle that say na lie when i first post am, una see o, confirm.

Re: Photo :samklef Weds His Pregnant Girlfriend, Yvonne by kosoko00: 6:31am On Dec 05, 2013
Congrats 2 d them. Wish dem a very blissful marriage
Re: Photo :samklef Weds His Pregnant Girlfriend, Yvonne by Airforce1(m): 6:38am On Dec 05, 2013
Nice one samklef

Young money crew.
Re: Photo :samklef Weds His Pregnant Girlfriend, Yvonne by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 05, 2013
My eyes are on that cake.
Re: Photo :samklef Weds His Pregnant Girlfriend, Yvonne by Lovebond34(m): 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mehn dat belle don go far oo...2much load 4 d gal.. ;DMehn dat belle don go far oo...2much load 4 d gal..
Re: Photo :samklef Weds His Pregnant Girlfriend, Yvonne by Popowaa: 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
Why would u wait for ur gf to be pregnant before u wed her?
Re: Photo :samklef Weds His Pregnant Girlfriend, Yvonne by ogeoflyf(f): 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
Na wa oo. Rush rush tinz. undecided
Re: Photo :samklef Weds His Pregnant Girlfriend, Yvonne by Chiidi(m): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hehe...

I hope he ''beats'' his chest to say he's a proud husband and father-to-be,

Rush rush could be tricky at times.
Re: Photo :samklef Weds His Pregnant Girlfriend, Yvonne by Chamackh(m): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
Igbo boys doing their thing. I like the way our boys are marrying early this days.
Re: Photo :samklef Weds His Pregnant Girlfriend, Yvonne by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
Everything fresh, Congrats.
Re: Photo :samklef Weds His Pregnant Girlfriend, Yvonne by melicent: 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
Another shina peter and clarion chukwura. grin
Re: Photo :samklef Weds His Pregnant Girlfriend, Yvonne by nerodenero: 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
Why is the babe holding her stomach as though the pregnancy is about to fall off grin grin grin grin? It is a good thing that our celebrities are getting married but the uphill task is that how many of them can stay married . It is not enough being married but staying married is very crucial.
Re: Photo :samklef Weds His Pregnant Girlfriend, Yvonne by nerodenero: 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
Chamackh: Igbo boys doing their thing. I like the way our boys are marrying early this days.
These
Re: Photo :samklef Weds His Pregnant Girlfriend, Yvonne by MznAirA(f): 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2013
D noni master... Congrats to the couple... I guess pre marital "belle" is d order of the day..

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Steps Out With A Bra (see Photos) / Helen Paul Shares New Photos With A Man Taller Than Her - See Photos / Where Is The Former "delta Soap" Girl?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.