Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Help: I Need Data From Federal Ministry Of Finance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help: I Need Data From Federal Ministry Of Finance (622 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Education: Nationwide Recruitment / Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship / Federal Ministry Of Education Bea Scholarship 2013/2014 Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: I Need Data From Federal Ministry Of Finance by Jasiel(f): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2011
Hiya all. I'm working on the impact of vat on the nigerian economy as my final year project and I'm having trouble obtaining data for my analysis- I'm running a regression analysis . Anyway someone suggested I go to the ministry of finance which I'm all for except for the fact that the ministry is in abuja and I'm in lagos. Can anybody help me out here? Where is ajanlekoko when I need him?

(1) (Reply)

I Need People To Help Me Vote For My Essay To Get Money For College / Nigerian System Of Education / Plant Biology Or Microbiology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.