Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Where Do Rumours Start From? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Do Rumours Start From? (740 Views)

Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... / Omotola Debunks Husband's Sack Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do Rumours Start From? by chinnyonwu(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2011
For Christ's sake, where do rumours come from? How do u hear that , for example, ini edo is datin bankole and then later d same ini edo says she has never seen bankole in her life? This is just an example. How do ƳơƲ hear something only for it to be TOTALLY refuted and rejected as false by one party?? It beats my imagination!!!
Re: Where Do Rumours Start From? by Natasha2(f): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2011
THERE'S NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE ABI THERE'S NO FIRE WITHOUT SMOKE  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lolz one thing I know is rumours don't just start. To me, I SAID TO ME OH,  grin Its just an exagerration of the truth or an untrue concept of something that actually happened or wants to happen. For example the day a girl accused me of something I knew nothing about, I was humilated that day, I can still remember every bit of hurting words she said the worse thing about that day was, junior students were every where  feeding their eyes and ears I cried bitterly lol, now people created different versions of what happened, I was shocked when my sisters told me, some where saying I wrote a love letter to a boy and he refused me so I stared crying  shocked holy sh1t  grin now where the hell did they get that from? others said i was in a big fight with the girl and she beat me up badly huh?  shocked. So I don't think rumours just start.
Re: Where Do Rumours Start From? by chinnyonwu(m): 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2011
How in †he world did †he rumour that akon had died start? I'm interested
Re: Where Do Rumours Start From? by Natasha2(f): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2011
^lolz hope say no be me you dey ask? grin
Re: Where Do Rumours Start From? by chinnyonwu(m): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2011
ƚ was thinking u could reason sth out. Ɩ☺Ɩ
Re: Where Do Rumours Start From? by Natasha2(f): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2011
lol okay
Re: Where Do Rumours Start From? by Natasha2(f): 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2011
I guess its just money hungry web masters looking for a way to draw traffic to their site, got a better explanation? lol
Re: Where Do Rumours Start From? by chinnyonwu(m): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2011
So u see? No iota of truth
Re: Where Do Rumours Start From? by Natasha2(f): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2011
hmm well not in all cases
Re: Where Do Rumours Start From? by chinnyonwu(m): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2011
Natasha,,:

THERE'S NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE ABI THERE'S NO FIRE WITHOUT SMOKE  grin grin grin grin grin grin

[b]Lolz one thing I know is rumours don't just start. To me, I SAID TO ME OH,  grin Its just an exagerration of the truth or an untrue concept of something that actually happened or wants to happen
. For example the day a girl accused me of something I knew nothing about, I was humilated that day, I can still remember every bit of hurting words she said the worse thing about that day was, junior students were every where  feeding their eyes and ears I cried bitterly lol, now people created different versions of what happened, I was shocked when my sisters told me, some where saying I wrote a love letter to a boy and he refused me so I stared crying  shocked holy sh1t  grin now where the hell did they get that from? others said i was in a big fight with the girl and she beat me up badly huh?  shocked. So I don't think rumours just start. [/b]

Re: Where Do Rumours Start From? by Natasha2(f): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2011
so why did you quote me ? angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Where Do Rumours Start From? by chinnyonwu(m): 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2011
Well u said that one things u knew was that rumours don't just start. U finally agreed with my last example that they DO just start. So u see?
Re: Where Do Rumours Start From? by Natasha2(f): 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2011
hmmmmm okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I see. So erm I was wrong partially cheesy
oya AXE your mummy grin grin
Re: Where Do Rumours Start From? by chinnyonwu(m): 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2011
ƚ wouldn't like to axe her on NL .
We've spoilt this thread already, Can't we continue somwher else? Fb, bbm?
Re: Where Do Rumours Start From? by Natasha2(f): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2011
me wen answer question don become the spoiler of thread shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Where Do Rumours Start From? by chinnyonwu(m): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2011
Not really, But u know d discussion has shifted a bit innit?
Re: Where Do Rumours Start From? by Natasha2(f): 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2011
then lets sh1ft it back  grin

(1) (Reply)

Faces Of The Traitors / U Gotta Check This Out!!!! / DELETED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.