Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! (7424 Views)

Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. / Best Moments Of Life / List Your Top 10 Threads Of 2011. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 31, 2011
[b]yes o, Natasha, can u imagine? It was more or less a miracle My NOT ADMITTED finally changed to ADMITTED. I was happy that very day and thesame time confused.
My course of choice was changed to AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS. i'll ve to accept the course and get something good out of it, but i ve some underground plans sha[/b]tanx alot NAT
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Natasha2(f): 12:32am On Dec 31, 2011
Henry46:

yes o, Natasha, can u imagine? It was more or less a miracle My NOT ADMITTED finally changed to ADMITTED. I was happy that very day and thesame time confused.
My course of choice was changed to AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS. i'll ve to accept the course and get something good out of it, but i ve some underground plans sha

men this is really a miracle, I'm happy for you bro and yup a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush in this case its worth more than hundred birds in the bush wink BTW what underground plans?
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by wasak(m): 12:39am On Dec 31, 2011
the year was tough for me and it was also a fulfilled year;
the good:i gained admission to study law.
i strtd a rltnshp wit the love of my life.
i ddnt take even paracetamol truout d year.
the bad: my dad is stil jobless afta he lost his job.
my famly was economically backward.
my dad sold his car.
we dd not travel home to celebrate sallah unlike the previous years. ABOVE ALL, ALHAMDULILLAH
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 31, 2011
Lol @ a birb at hand.
my final conclusion to taking up the course wasnt an easy one o, it took me sleepless nights of thinking, sad moods and research on the course b4 i made my conclusion
as for my underground plans, i'll ve to put in a whole lot of effort in the university to make high GP during my first and second yr in uniben, so as to enable me change to my course of choice but if that plans fails which i pray it doesnt, and i'm nt yet in love the course(agric. Econs, which l knw is a good course) i'll be left with no other choice but to take the risk of taking JAMB after two yrs in skul
what do u think NAT, i'm i thinking in the wronge direction?
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Natasha2(f): 12:57am On Dec 31, 2011
Henry46:

Lol @ a birb at hand.
my final conclusion to taking up the course wasnt an easy one o, it took me sleepless nights of thinking, sad moods and research on the course b4 i made my conclusion
as for my underground plans, i'll ve to put in a whole lot of effort in the university to make high GP during my first and second yr in uniben, so as to enable me change to my course of choice but if that plans fails which i pray it doesnt, and i'm nt yet in love the course(agric. Econs, which l knw is a good course) i'll be left with no other choice but to take the risk of taking JAMB after two yrs in skul
what do u think NAT, i'm i thinking in the wronge direction?

Babe you know what why not take up the course and still take the jamb form? you know the switching thing is in two hundred level, so it all depends on your hundred level performance, If you take the jamb you would have nothing to loose, if your gp is high at the end of 100 level and you switch then nice but if not, well that's where the jamb comes into play because before the change of course form, comes out new 100 level students would have been admitted already, If you get admitted for your choice course then you have to go back to 100 level but if its works out with the switch then Thank God.
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by forkadict(m): 1:01am On Dec 31, 2011
@ JSL. I love your post. We kinda share a similar experience. I also intend to be closer to God.

Good: I fell ill only once all thru the year as against every 10 weeks in previous years.

Bad: I drove my car thru an unnavigable terrain and damaged the gear box. Cost me about 100 grand to fix

Ugly: I set a target of forking about 12 new chics in the year. All regular chics. No whores, no club chics. I only ended up forking about 7.
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 31, 2011
Natasha,,:

Babe you know what why not take up the course and still take the jamb form? you know the switching thing is in two hundred level, so it all depends on your hundred level performance, If you take the jamb you would have nothing to loose, if your gp is high at the end of 100 level and you switch then nice but if not, well that's where the jamb comes into play because before the change of course form, comes out new 100 level students would have been admitted already, If you get admitted for your choice course then you have to go back to 100 level but if its works out with the switch then Thank God.
i do get your point, but i dont think i'll be sitting for another jamb this yr, i cant, i'm tired of this jamb thing. Taking up the course offered to me and working towards getting a high gp to aid me change to a better field is my plan. Another jamb 2012? Hell No dear!
Anyhw sha tanx for the advice, i think we're derailing the topic already lol
i still wish u all this best in ur pursue of LAW, i bet one day i'll hire u to come handle a case 4 me in the court of law, lol. It pains me to see u nt been given ur choice after such a high utme and putme score. I think catchment area played a big role in that, even on mine too, i also think the board incharge of offering admittion in uniben deserve an ACID BATH lol
@topic, pls sorry for derailing you. lol
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 31, 2011
fork adict:

@ JSL. I love your post. We kinda share a similar experience. I also intend to be closer to God.

Good: I fell ill only once all thru the year as against every 10 weeks in previous years.

Bad: I drove my car thru an unnavigable terrain and damaged the gear box. Cost me about 100 grand to fix

Ugly: I set a target of forking about 12 new chics in the year. All regular chics. No whores, no club chics. I only ended up forking about 7.
getting close to God? U need to start by changing ur username and stay far away from sexuality section lol
man get do without that sexuality section sha
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Natasha2(f): 1:25am On Dec 31, 2011
Henry46:

i do get your point, but i dont think i'll be sitting for another jamb this yr, i cant, i'm tired of this jamb thing. Taking up the course offered to me and working towards getting a high gp to aid me change to a better field is my plan. Another jamb 2012? Hell No dear!
Anyhw sha tanx for the advice, i think we're derailing the topic already lol
i still wish u all this best in your pursue of LAW, i bet one day i'll hire u to come handle a case 4 me in the court of law, lol. It pains me to see u nt been given your choice after such a high utme and putme score. I think catchment area played a big role in that, even on mine too, i also think the board incharge of offering admittion in uniben deserve an ACID BATH lol
@topic, pls sorry for derailing you. lol

Acid bath? e be like say you wan go prison  grin grin Okay I understand I pray everything works out as you want it and lol the most shocking was my sate uni, the way they just boned me and  I scored much higher there lol hmm you're right we've derailed this thread, anyways take care of yourself babe, and see you around BTW thanks for the wishes  kiss
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 31, 2011
Tanx Nat
i pray all these misfutune leads us to a bright future, which i'm sure it will. AMEN!
back to topic,
i 4got to add that all through the yr i never felt sick not even headach, unlyk last yr wae be say chicken pox almost damaged my skin, and kept me down for abt a week, tank God for cream sha, watin man go do without cream
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Natasha2(f): 1:42am On Dec 31, 2011
^you're welcome and Amen to your prayer, BTW you for they chew banga dey rob na grin grin grin before I derail this thread more
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by tellwisdom: 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2012
The day i met with former Uk prime minister Tony Blair undecided undecided
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by OmejeGuy: 1:04am On Jul 01, 2021
DrummaBoy:
Birth of my baby girl @ 12:26pm on 28/12/11, this wednesday.
It was exhilarating!
I thank God.
How's she doing now?
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by FriendsAndFans(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
iyatrustee:
ok guys, its official dat 2011 has abt 40 hrs left before we wave it goodbye and welcome a brand new year. So lets share about the good, the bad, and the fugly that accompanied the year. cheesy cheesy

iyatrustee you look adorable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. / MGTOW - A New Movement As A Result Of Feminazism / 20 Logos With Hidden Satanic Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.