Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. (7417 Views)

I Just Won A Lotto And I'll Like To Take Any Nice Girl On NL Shopping, Plz Apply / Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! / Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 02, 2010
Yes i will answer.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by patwhizkid(f): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2010
Are yu ok?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by justwise(m): 11:40am On Jun 02, 2010
Will you marry my grandmother? cool cool
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 02, 2010
Yes i am ok, I will not marry ur grandmother because she's a mother of ur mother or father from which u were borne. So i cant.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by madlady(f): 11:53am On Jun 02, 2010
Can I ask 2 questions?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by patwhizkid(f): 11:55am On Jun 02, 2010
Are u insane?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by tkb417(m): 11:56am On Jun 02, 2010
In the times of Adam and Eve, did their extended family commit incest?

how did they manage to procreate without sleeping with their extended fam (cousins and co)

thats question number 1

Question number 2
ill get back to u on that
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by tkb417(m): 11:57am On Jun 02, 2010
patwhizkid:

Are u insane?
whats the prob?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by patwhizkid(f): 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2010
OP said any kweshun.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by makajibbz(m): 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2010
can you shiiit in a champainge cup,add mountain dew untop and drink it afte refrigiration, for 1million naira?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2010
@poster
the catch IS, would you answer the question truthfully?!
if your answer is yes then here are a few questions for you:
- whats your NL password?
- how many times did you mast*urbate in the last month?
- whats your real name, dob, bankcard number and pincode?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Areaboy2(m): 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2010
Nice,  I've just been looking for someone like you. here's my Question.

Astronomers calculate distance in light years(approx ten trillion Kilo meters). and the furthest object they can see is about 25billion light years away.which is actually the time it takes light to travel from its source to our eyes and it SUGGESTS(and does not necessarily mean) that we are only seeing what they look like 25billion years ago. but thats aside.

however, the big bang theory holds that every object in the universe originates from one point before a cataclysmic event spread everything away at approximately 13billion years ago.

Now here is the Conundrum.

since we can see an object 25billion light years away, does it mean that the universe is actually 25billion years old and not 13?

Answer with reason,

Gracias =)
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2010
@madlady, yes u can. @patwhiz, ,no. @txb417, yes i think they did commit incest. @makajibbz, no can not, it shows are dirty u think. @MRbrownjay, i wont give u cos they ard personal. U are a 4nineteen. @ Area-boy, ur name determines ur real self, i think u want to scatter my head. CHEI. More questions.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by madlady(f): 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2010
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2010
emmboy:

@MRbrownjay, i wont give u cos they ard personal. U are a 4nineteen.

you cant answer personal questions and you cant answer meaningful ones like area_boy's question.
well then i think you should change your thread question to: ask me any nonsense question and i'll answer it. lol

ok here is one to make you happy: what time is it?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by madlady(f): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

ok here is one to make you happy: what time is it?

wink grin
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by jaybee3(m): 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2010
Q1) Why are some peeps overly sensitive
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by adamse(f): 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2010
1) at what time exactly did you fall asleep last night
2)when will you die
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by patwhizkid(f): 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2010
With diagrams/illustrations, give an account of the life and times of Jesus Christ. According to the gospel of Mark.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2010
patwhizkid:

With diagrams/illustrations, give an account of the life and times of Jesus Christ. According to the gospel of Mark.
adamse:

1) at what time exactly did you fall asleep last night
2)when will you die
MRbrownJAY:

- whats your NL password?
- how many times did you mast*urbate in the last month?
- whats your real name, dob, bankcard number and pincode?
patwhizkid:

Are yu ok?
Chai!  grin   grin   grin
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by patwhizkid(f): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2010
^^ wetin?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by monero: 9:13am On Jun 05, 2010
it might be due to their biological make up
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Obaino2013(m): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2013
What is ur genotype
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Obaino2013(m): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2013
What is ur genotypeWhat is ur genotypeWhat is ur genotype
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by shafiqdawoodzai: 10:28am On Mar 16, 2013
student of economics and finance at international Islamic university Islamabad, my weighted grade point average is 73% in last 7 semester ,i am now studying at last semester of my degree, in this semester i hope to increase from 75%,
there is any opportunities for me to join this TURKIYE scholarship programs.
please reply me
i want to apply for master degree of economics
shafiqullah asadi dawoodzai
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by shafiqdawoodzai: 11:19am On Mar 16, 2013
dear sir,in the application forum there is on question? for what reason you select the turkey?? country? what is the best purpose statement to select the the turkey country for master degree?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by chykeJ: 8:48am On Dec 07, 2013
Pls i av a question
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by chiamakarejoice: 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
Pls who knows the nature of Cadbury Nigeria Plc siwes test
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by dmahanta3: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
Photo Studio.
Hi I am bb user for a long years and in my
country its costlier to buy it. May u please
provide me a free code for my BlackBerry Curve
9320 , PIN: 25C47AB8
Thanking you!Photo Studio.
Thanking you!
Photo Studio.
Thanking you!
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by treyfly(m): 7:41am On Nov 03, 2014
plss am about to study for a degree.and i intend studying in the uk...i only have 2million naria in my account at the moment...can i get a cheap school in the united kingdom with 2million naria......
pllsss help me...
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by christabel29(f): 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
HI I WANT ASK SOMETHING DIFFERENT, I TRIED PAYING FOR WES EVALUATION USIN GTB DEBIT NAIRA MASTERCARD AND ITS NOT WORKING...I DONT KNW Y...
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by archive50: 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hi every one, pls I need an urgent respond 4rm one1 who is kind enough. Were can I get high quality but cheap wrist watches, tablets and fones 4rm lagos? Pls not 4rm a shop, I want it 4rm road side but authentic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! / How Do I Stop Behaving Like A Girl? / 2014 Glo Free Browsing Magic Sim Settings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.