Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Eto To Launch Own Mobile Network In Cameroon - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Eto To Launch Own Mobile Network In Cameroon (8786 Views)

6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria / What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eto To Launch Own Mobile Network In Cameroon by TomFord: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2011
With the amount the Russian club paid him one should not expect less.Only 2 telecomms in Cameroon?Glo what are you waiting for?
Truth be told,how his investment will wither the storm remains to be seen.At least it will boost the economy.
Re: Eto To Launch Own Mobile Network In Cameroon by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2011
Good job Eto'o.

I hope this works out and is as beneficial to the Cameroonian people as it will be for him. smiley smiley
Re: Eto To Launch Own Mobile Network In Cameroon by eghost247(m): 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2011
smart move Etoo
Re: Eto To Launch Own Mobile Network In Cameroon by aieromon(m): 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2011
Eto'O is one badt guy!!!
Niyce move,mahn.
Re: Eto To Launch Own Mobile Network In Cameroon by Detongue: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2011
Respect man, dis guy has class
Re: Eto To Launch Own Mobile Network In Cameroon by DisGuy: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2011
Detongue:

Respect man, dis guy has class

Gracias, I know cheesy

Tom Ford:

With the amount the Russian club paid him one should not expect less.Only 2 telecomms in Cameroon?Glo what are you waiting for?
Truth be told,how his investment will wither the storm remains to be seen.At least it will boost the economy.

They are waiting for the nigerian govt of course, they need a little bit of help outside of Nigeria
Re: Eto To Launch Own Mobile Network In Cameroon by Limaoscar: 6:13am On Dec 31, 2011
This guy go become President for Cameroun one day o, with all that money and the moves wey I'm don dye make. grin
Re: Eto To Launch Own Mobile Network In Cameroon by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 31, 2011
I read sometime ago that Okocha and Kanu had bottle water making companies. Also Okocha had toilet tissue company and even an estate in a state in America where the head office of his real estate firm is located.

Well Nigerians being the people they are, they don't trust nobody with the resources and that's why they will set up the likes of a club where they know even if someone is running it, they will always be there to monitor activities.

Eto'o and Drogba are just 'single men' carrying the burden of patrotism to strive to see not just their National team but also their country better. Whereas my Nigerian brothers are hell bent to fustrate such by their self driven ego.
Re: Eto To Launch Own Mobile Network In Cameroon by Konnektions146(m): 8:59am On Dec 31, 2011
always admired this guy, now i dey trip for am die.
good one bro and hopin eMTeeN wont mess him up as dey dd to Glo in ghana
Re: Eto To Launch Own Mobile Network In Cameroon by swaggerboi2011: 9:35am On Dec 31, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Eto To Launch Own Mobile Network In Cameroon by tolahood9(m): 11:00am On Dec 31, 2011
Wat about the Kanu Heart Foundation? Or is Kanu togolese?
Re: Eto To Launch Own Mobile Network In Cameroon by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2011
Good 4 him atleast dat is what our so called celebrity shld be doing
Re: Eto To Launch Own Mobile Network In Cameroon by afm4ever(m): 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2012
Chei!!! O boy u don hammar kudos dats good of u etoo
Re: Eto To Launch Own Mobile Network In Cameroon by tck2000(m): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
Re: Eto To Launch Own Mobile Network In Cameroon by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
Has it been launched yet?
Re: Eto To Launch Own Mobile Network In Cameroon by tck2000(m): 11:24am On Sep 28, 2019
Eto

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 / Gionee S8s Reviews, Specifications And Price / Infinix Hot S Not Charging. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.