Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

I Lost My Window 7 Password - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Lost My Window 7 Password (1685 Views)

How To Get Static Local IP For My Window 7 Computer / I Need Help On How To Activate My Window 8.1 / I Need Help On Activating My Window 8.1 Window (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Window 7 Password by onyfrank: 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2011
My fellow good and trusted nairalanders, am away with my laptop for a serminar, but due to my frequent change of my Window 7 password, i forgot the last password i created. Is there a way i can access my files? Pls help. Thanks in anticipation. Frank_onyebuchi@yahoo.com
Re: I Lost My Window 7 Password by Maleeq(m): 12:25am On Dec 31, 2011
You could give the suggestions/tips listed in this thread a go!
Re: I Lost My Window 7 Password by lifestyle1(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2011
onyfrank:

My fellow good and trusted nairalanders, am away with my laptop for a serminar, but due to my frequent change of my Window 7 password, i forgot the last password i created. Is there a way i can access my files? Pls help. Thanks in anticipation. Frank_onyebuchi@yahoo.com

Here is what you will do, remove the hard disk from the laptop, then get an external disk connector, you can get it @ 1k and insert your hard disk into it, make sure you get a SATA connector IF its a sata Disk.

After connecting your hard disk to the SATA connector plug it through a USB port of any laptop and copy all your important data. Return the hard disk to the laptop and FORMAT! shocked cry grin tongue
Re: I Lost My Window 7 Password by sameolg616(m): 10:06am On Jan 03, 2012
life_style:

Here is what you will do, remove the hard disk from the laptop, then get an external disk connector, you can get it @ 1k and insert your hard disk into it, make sure you get a SATA connector IF its a sata Disk.

After connecting your hard disk to the SATA connector plug it through a USB port of any laptop and copy all your important data. Return the hard disk to the laptop and FORMAT! shocked cry grin tongue
why would you want o go through all that stress when it would take me just a MINUTE to disable, but first,how are wes ure it your laptop?pls verify
Re: I Lost My Window 7 Password by lifestyle1(m): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2012
sameolg616:

why would you want o go through all that stress when it would take me just a MINUTE to disable, but first,how are wes ure it your laptop?pls verify

I know you are insinuating using a cd to crack it undecided If not share your method here?
Re: I Lost My Window 7 Password by honsule(m): 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2012
OPHCRACK does wonders with password recovery on any OS.Download burn onto a CD.Insert the CD into d laptop select automatic watch how u will see the Administrator protected password,eject the CD shut down and the rest is stories.
Re: I Lost My Window 7 Password by onyfrank: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2012
Thanks all 4 ur suggestion, bt i had done d tryn and error and got d paswrd.
Re: I Lost My Window 7 Password by lifestyle1(m): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2012
You are welcome! cool
Re: I Lost My Window 7 Password by henryskywalker2003(m): 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2012
I tire for all of una o. Someone with a post count of just 7 is asking you guys how to bypass a laptop's password and you are falling over each other with suggestions on how to help him without letting him verify that the laptop is actually his. We got to be careful here cos knowledge is power and how we use that power matters a lot.
Re: I Lost My Window 7 Password by atakiti(m): 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2012
Hhmmmm! Na wa o!
Re: I Lost My Window 7 Password by Maleeq(m): 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2012
henryskywalker2003:

I tire for all of una o. Someone with a post count of just 7 is asking you guys how to bypass a laptop's password and you are falling over each other with suggestions on how to help him without letting him verify that the laptop is actually his. We got to be careful here cos knowledge is power and how we use that power matters a lot.
Post counts? seriously? Thats how you base you judgments? Pray tell, how do you propose he verifies ownership?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS- If You See This In A Cyber Cafe, Do Not Use! / How Do I Backup My Yahoo Mail? / Buy A Very Neat Hp 250 G2 Notebook Pc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.