Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? (6395 Views)

Is It Adviceable For A Mother Or Father To Wear Only Pant At Home? / DEBATE: Mother And Father Who Is More Important In The Family And Why ? / IVF: Using A Brother's Or Father's Sperm, Is It Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by sagacious(f): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2007
I love both of them , but i love my father tha mum, maybe because of his love and care for we his kids .He's a blessing to me but my mum must not know i love my dad than her 'cox everybody knows i'm her favourite may be because i'm the last child of the family
.May mum and dad gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by mekoyo(m): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2007
I love them both. They have so good to me and giving me the encouragement i need although mum does this most of the time, but i love them both.
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by tome1: 2:34pm On Feb 05, 2008
i love them both though im closer to my mum in so many ways . kiss
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by jkpretty(f): 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2008
without thinking "both"
My mum is one queen i adore, she sure deserved the best, which is my Dad. wink Best pairs in the world grin
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by almondjoy(f): 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2008
Father!  We are pals.

Mom---my rival! cheesy She thinks because she is sexier and still prettier than me and ma sis she can do anyhow.

She does not realize her time has passed. Still struggling "the man's love" with us. Nonsense. cheesy
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by uspry1(f): 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2008
I love both but i am more closer to my dad for similar interests but difference skills. He is old fashioned and I am computer age, i follow my dad's footstep with modernization to fix up or assemble things that my dad discovers learning new things very simplicity, but fear of computer technology.
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by Nobody: 3:44am On Feb 06, 2008
My Mom
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by dellynash(f): 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2008
i love my mom the most cos i have hardly felt any fatherly love. My dad has so many wives, he actually contributed in bringing me to this world but i don't love him.My mom has been the one taking care of all of us. I have never experience any fatherly love.
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by Dreloaded(f): 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2008
dellynash:

i love my mom the most because i have hardly felt any fatherly love. My dad has so many wives, he actually contributed in bringing me to this world but i don't love him.My mom has been the one taking care of all of us. I have never experience any fatherly love.

Sorry to hear that. sad where's oyb and co to m,ake an excuse for this

In regards to the question, my dad. My mom gets on my nerves.
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by zigam(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2008
The little I knew my father, he was a nice and kind man but I only felt his love for less than 10 years because the GREAT I AM needed his soul for eternal rest when I was just a kid.

So, my mum showed us much love till we grew up even up till this moment. As a result of it, I go for my mum.
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by Islander(f): 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2008
Up until 6 years ago I used to worship my dad( RIP) cry cry cry cry. My mom and I got very close after his death. She liked to whip, he loved to pamper. My dad was my world. Now I am learning to appreciate them both for who they are and were (in his place)

@Almond, wat ah gwarn? grin
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by dumie(f): 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2008
my mum
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2008
I can't say love but I prefer my mother. I used to say I like my father than my mother maybe due to the fact she was more of the disciplinarian in the house and my father never laid a finger on me. But as I grew up, I found out that she is one to be reckoned with, the definition of a sensible woman, a hardworker, deprived her self for her children and brothers. Upon all what my father's family did, mummy I bow for you. You are indeed a woman that will not take nonsense from any archaic relative. I find it hard to say all these things to her, but mummy, plenty, plenty kisses for you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by ifyalways(f): 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2008
love both parents but am closer to my dad.
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by almondjoy(f): 12:51am On Feb 08, 2008
Islander:

Up until 6 years ago I used to worship my dad( RIP) cry cry cry cry. My mom and I got very close after his death. She liked to whip, he loved to pamper. My dad was my world. [b]Now I am learning to appreciate them both for who they are and we[/b]re (in his place)

@Almond, what ah gwarn? grin

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. kiss  Dads are special to girls I say.  Mine is just too special I guess that's why I take ma mom for granted.  So glad she is very understanding.  I guess because she also has 4 hefty guys that dote on her too--and do not even know that my dad exists.  My dad only has his 2 girls--so we have to dote on him too.  It is all good though.

Hey!  Islander, how's the sweet sensational romance going on Nairaland? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by TheSly: 12:53am On Feb 08, 2008
i love them both . . . . . .equally! cool
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by Islander(f): 3:32am On Feb 08, 2008
@Almond baby kiss, the Romance is flaming hot o, I can't even keep up. Get your stilettos ready, ding ding ding, coming soon!! Wedding of the year jare grin grin grin grin
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by bigold(f): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2008
I love them both Although my dad is died but i still love him tooo, and i will always love him.
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by almondjoy(f): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2008
Islander:

@Almond baby kiss, the Romance is flaming hot o, I can't even keep up. Get your stilettos ready, ding ding ding, coming soon!! Wedding of the year jare grin grin grin grin

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaall--------------------righty------------------then!

Please make sure this invitation is authentic this time around. I do not want any disgrace this time around! I don't think my fragile heart can take it a second time. As you see. I have lost 2 of my best pals on Nairaland on account of this kinds of "things"! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Chai! Nairaland go kill pesin! I say Nairaland go kill pesin on day!
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by Ebaby2: 5:57am On Feb 09, 2008
I love my father the most kiss kiss kiss but something happened recently that made me appreciate and love my mother more than ever kiss kiss kiss, can't begin to picture what I will do without her, we might have her disputes and differences but at the end of the day she's always there whenever everyone turns their backs at me cry cry cry, oh my sweet loving mum kiss kiss kiss ahahah my bank machine, I love when she surprises me with those expensive gifts lol,  my advisor and the only person that knows me best cheesy cheesy

I have no idea what am going to do if I ever lose one of them or even both cry cry
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by syren: 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2008
Mum wins by default grin Yay!

But even then we're not that close undecided
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by Mustay(m): 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2008
I do not like this question -I'd rather respond by saying "You do not know the value of someone till u lose them" tongue tongue

Mothers takia of u welli welli while fathers make you see the reality of life
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by lucabrasi(m): 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2008
love em both but i must say im a mummy's boy so love my mum more and also cause my mum is late
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by nj11(f): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2008
Love my mum by far,she is great, you can't help but love her.
She is my best friend. kiss kiss
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by matrixx(m): 10:57am On Jan 15, 2009
mummy roccks 4 eva! my mum is d best thing, my dad just donated d sperm dats all, he dint really do much afterwards.
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by tayoast(m): 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2009
Wouldn't use 'Love'.

But mothers are naturally caring and concerned.

Kudos to all mamas in the Land.
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by amaikama(m): 11:34am On Apr 06, 2009
@poster!! both parents are important and loved. There is these feeling one get when he or she is with the dad or mother. so both parents are really loved regardless of what sort of treatment they give out sometimes it was meant to correct our wrong doing. In all they mean well for us.
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by pureminded: 11:39am On Apr 06, 2009
My Mumsy , My #1 kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Now A Mother / Orphanage Home In Portharcourt, Rivers State. / Who Inherits The Deceased Mother's Property In Igbo Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.