Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Lessons Learnt In 2011 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lessons Learnt In 2011 (603 Views)

What I Have Learnt In Jumoke Orisagunna's Story Of Transformation. / Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! / What Have You Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lessons Learnt In 2011 by Japlon(m): 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2011
Sure anyone reading this right now is a CONQUEROR smiley smiley smiley cos you have just CONQUERED 2011 grin grin grin.

I say congrats and a Happy New Year. Now that the Lord has seen you through 2011,

its certain for everyone born of a woman grin grin grin grin grin to have had a difficult and several decision times.

In life, we live each day to learn more that's why you are still alive. Did you learn anything in 2011?.

Feel free to share with us your past mistakes and decisions that you'd never want to make again.

Do you know that yours might just save a life. I mean your comment could end up saving lives. Seriously, what I mean is, your past experiences can save a

NATION. smiley wink smiley grin grin smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Trusted Person To Manage Your Business Anywhere In Nigeria? / Nigeria: Crash Probe - Trust Me, Firm Action Will Be Taken - Jonathan / Types Of Online Money-making Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.