Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,398 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Where Is Funmi Adams? - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Is Funmi Adams? (43400 Views)

Where Is Funmi Adams? / I Miss Funmi Adams... Where On Earth Is She? / Where Is Funmi Adams Et Al ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by OCTAVO: 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
Deejaygold:
Gentlemen, ℓ got †hε VHS #FunmiAdams
Wow!!!
Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by warrenweste(m): 9:17am On Sep 09, 2015
now its conversion time
Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by Deejaygold(m): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
warrenweste:
now its conversion time

ℓ met a video producer here in Idanre, he said he will collect 3,000 for it... ℓ was even thinking it won't be more than #500 since it's just a song... He has his shop in Akure though. Meanwhile whatsapp ᵐε 07064285388 28ABCE55 BBM
Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by OCTAVO: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
Deejaygold:

ℓ met a video producer here in Idanre, he said he will collect 3,000 for it... ℓ was even thinking it won't be more than #500 since it's just a song... He has his shop in Akure though. Meanwhile whatsapp ᵐε 07064285388 28ABCE55 BBM
So what's the way forward?
Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by Deejaygold(m): 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
OCTAVO:

So what's the way forward?

†hε way forward if Forward
We should contribute now ℓ think... smiley smiley smiley
Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by Deblow: 3:31am On Sep 13, 2015
Gentlemen, we should give credit to Deejaygold for his efforts this far. I also went thru some stress though but I am nt bothered because my love for the songs was the soothing balm. I finally got Deejaygold to bring the VHS to me from Idanre to Ado-Ekiti last Friday. We did the conversion to DVD and he left back with the VHS copy rather very late and while it was raining heavily. I bore his transport fare to/fro and the conversion fee though but I still give kudos to him for his commitment to this cause......

1 Like

Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by Deblow: 3:39am On Sep 13, 2015
...... I couldn't really test the dvd early enough because of d early morning death of a close neighbor on Saturday but later in the day, i did. The tape is really old and weak so there are a lot of video tracking faults and audio jumps in most of the tracks. The file size is about 130MB and it was made into one single continuous track. Octavo has promised to help relieve me with 1000 out of the total 4500 I spent on the venture.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by Deejaygold(m): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2015
Finally our hope to get †hε #Funmi_Adams MP3 has come to existence grin grin grin ℓ will have to thank DEBLOW for his effort both in Love, Caring and of course Financially. We did †hε conversion together in Ado last Friday... He sponsored my trip to/fro, he also paid for †hε conversion charge. Likewise, he promised to drop a token into my acc for †hε effort ℓ made. ℓ had vowed that ℓ will release †hε song to you guys at †hε rate of #500 par track cheesy grin but because Deblow as Done all this, trust ᵐε guys, ‎A̶̲̥̅̊♍ gonna give it out for FREE grin grin grin send your mail address to deejaydeejay67@gmail.com or whatsapp 07064285388. And if you wish to Compensate my effort you aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ highly welcome, no amount ᶤ̲ˢ small OOº°˚˚˚˚°ºOo grin. ℓ'll send my banking details on request. Once again, thank you DEBLOW and everybody who believed in us. #Funmi_Adams forever in our heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by warrenweste(m): 11:13am On Sep 13, 2015
Deblow:
...... I couldn't really test the dvd early enough because of d early morning death of a close neighbor on Saturday but later in the day, i did. The tape is really old and weak so there are a lot of video tracking faults and audio jumps in most of the tracks. The file size is about 130MB and it was made into one single continuous track. Warrenweste has promised to help relieve me with 1000 out of the total 4500 I spent on the venture.

smiley
Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by warrenweste(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2015
The search is still on for funmi adams video,the one we converted is a bit horrible with just one complete track which is nnemo neemo,the others are blank n d audio sucks and its 2/10 with blurry lines and lots of jumping and blank scenes embarassed cry so pls sir Avedon or anyone in the house that can help,i also contacted the Producer who clocked 60 few months ago and hoping to hear from him soon.. embarassed
Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by warrenweste(m): 10:49am On Sep 14, 2015
Avedon:

Am

are u there sir
Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by OCTAVO: 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
warrenweste:
The search is still on for funmi adams video,the one we converted is a bit horrible with just one complete track which is nnemo neemo,the others are blank n d audio sucks and its 2/10 with blurry lines and lots of jumping and blank scenes embarassed cry so pls sir Avedon or anyone in the house that can help,i also contacted the Producer who clocked 60 few months ago and hoping to hear from him soon.. embarassed
What is the producer's name?
Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by Deejaygold(m): 8:11am On Sep 15, 2015
ℓ found this site but all my efforts to download Funmi Adams in it was jacked up. Maybe you should try sha

www.mp3http.com/index.php?do=download&mp3id=unwuS4jrxfQ&q=Omode_-_Funmi_Adams lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by warrenweste(m): 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
OCTAVO:

What is the producer's name?

Tunde Alabi-hundeyin Dudu embarassed cry

and laolu akintobi

and these was his first email

Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by warrenweste(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
and after sending several mails to him these was his response..

Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by warrenweste(m): 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
At these stage am confused,its either shes a Ghost or spirit or something bad must have happened to her

cc octavo,Avedon, georgee,shadrach77,LordofWar, Mattin,

1 Like

Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by LordofWar: 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
warrenweste:
At these stage am confused,its either shes a Ghost or spirit or something bad must have happened to her

It's really mysterious.. not even one news about her in the last 15 years or so. I hope she's fine where she is. And I hope our quest to get her songs yields good results someday.
Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by warrenweste(m): 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
LordofWar:

It's really mysterious.. not even one news about her in the last 15 years or so. I hope she's fine where she is. And I hope our quest to get her songs yields good results someday.

Actually its over 23years nt 15yrs according to the executive producer and yes i really hope we are able to get her videos soon
Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by warrenweste(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
GudluckIBB:

I'm back bro! My windows is up and running now

You'll get Omolasho, Ojume EmeOnu, Omolasho, Haye yaro,and dibia tomorrow by his grace.

Thanks

hello bro still waiting to hear from you
Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by OCTAVO: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
warrenweste:

I still watched her video up till 2005, I've been keeping it all these years, my Dad bought it back then in '91 I think. It was when we were moving from our previous house that they burnt all old VHS (so painful that I wasn't at home to prevent them from burning the VHS).
Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by OCTAVO: 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
This is really strange. She must be a mysterious being.

Nothing about her is traceable. Not even her family. OMG!!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by OCTAVO: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
I lost the videos of Evi Edna Ogholi, Mike Okri, Funmi Adams, etc
Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by warrenweste(m): 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
infact more than mysterious embarassed embarassed cry i just hope we can get her videos at least soonest...
Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by Deejaygold(m): 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
Maybe she ᶤ̲ˢ in Jail grin
Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by warrenweste(m): 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by warrenweste(m): 9:17am On Sep 18, 2015
cry embarassed
Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by warrenweste(m): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
OCTAVO:
I lost the videos of Evi Edna Ogholi, Mike Okri, Funmi Adams, etc

wassup? u can mail the video director...his name is Laolu Akintobi and his daughter is lamide akintobi i have mailed them both hoping to hear from them soon he owns dB54 Pro Audio Studios ikeja lagos...
Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by warrenweste(m): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by warrenweste(m): 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by warrenweste(m): 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
embarassed
Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by Deejaygold(m): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2015
[b][/b]Not much information nor images could be found on her! Anyone who knows about her should please send the details to Babalola_ayodeji1@yahoo.com Shame cos, she rocked our world in the eighties holding her head high while singing the liberated songs of the New Woman- She was different and fresh. She even caused a massive sensation in uniquely adapting a Hausa folktale – Labarin Gizo da Koki (Story of the Gizo the Spider and his wife) – to modern music – “ Ahayye Yaro”. Her heart felt song “Nigeria My Beloved Country” still brings goose bumps. The video was shot with school children from different schools. Let’s enjoy it as we look towards the future of Nigeria. Nigeria, my beloved country / Working together is the key / Nigeria, my beloved country / Her future is you and me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by warrenweste(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
@ deejaygold m waiting for your response on whatsapp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Nigerian Music Influenced Slangs And Their Meanings / Venmak: DJ Venum Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Club Dj’ing / Da Grin Involved In Serious Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.