Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

RCCG 2012 Prophecies - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG 2012 Prophecies (26289 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by Image123(m): 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2012
Image123:

IS THERE ANY TANGIBLE PROOF THAT PASTOR ADEBOYE made these 'prophecies'?
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by Horus(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2012
2012 Prophecies by Pastor E. A. Adeboye
In 2012 the sun will rise every morning  grin
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by melodie009: 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2012
Only the wise will see meanings to wat God has tld d man of God concerning evrytin.
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by chesca: 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2012
Even Fareed International "Prophecy" earlier today was more realistic.
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2012
[b]With this few but much years have spent on earth, i have come to understand the nature of we humans, especially Nigerians, To be specific, Nigerians on nairaland. Some nairalanders criticize out of jealously Their criticisms has no base, it is unwarranted for. If you are a critic, you need to be critical about what you say, how you say it and when you say it. Your criticisms has to be constructive otherwise, you are just an empty vessel. And you know how the saying goes "EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE" over the weeks i have seen and i have read how most of you criticize Pastor E.A Adeboye & i can strongly say that people that do so aren't Christians. It's either you are an idol worshiper or a muslim or a pagan. How often have you seen a Muslim cleric been slander the way you slander a christian leader on NAIRALAND?

@ MuSKeeto,
1. I guess you don't understand the meaning of anointing so let me not dig deep into that with you cuz your understanding of the word "Anointing" is quite shallow.

2. Because only the high and the mighty dines with them means you cant dine with them? of course what business does the kingdom of light has to do with the kingdom of DARK If you are a perceived enemy of God's own ambassador, it means, you are an enemy of God which makes you an Anti-Christ

3 Yes they need bodyguards and security,do you know the amount of pastors & branches RCCG have? yes they need security, if not men like you won't let them move from places to places.

4. Will God come down from heaven to prophesy? he speaks through the mouth of his prophets to us. Prophesies of prophets were not taken serious in the Bible so i can understand your disbelief.

@ Bobbysworld28

you are just frustrated being. God in his infinite mercy will not make you a clown this year.

@ umechuma
i guess you guys must be really pissed of cuz you are not even a hand-full compare to the amount of members RCCG have. Professors, Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, Civil right Activists are members of RCCG. Are they also Brainwashed Nigerians too? RCCG is in America, UK e.t.c are the white people also brainwashed too?

how many christian books do you read? go and get open heavens by Pastor E.A adeboye.

Can a man curse what God has not cursed? If you are Bold enough and you have what it takes to pursue you reasons to make the whole world see that Baba Adeboye is not a man of God, why not take up the challenge this year. Start yourself together, after all you can always make your case on pages of news paper & the television. Why hiding under the dark shadows of the Internet?

[/b]
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 03, 2012
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by REALTRUTH1: 2:46am On Jan 03, 2012
bennyraz:

[b]With this few but much years have spent on earth, i have come to understand the nature of we humans, especially Nigerians, To be specific, Nigerians on nairaland. Some nairalanders criticize out of jealously Their criticisms has no base, it is unwarranted for. If you are a critic, you need to be critical about what you say, how you say it and when you say it. Your criticisms has to be constructive otherwise, you are just an empty vessel. And you know how the saying goes "EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE" over the weeks i have seen and i have read how most of you criticize Pastor E.A Adeboye & i can strongly say that people that do so aren't Christians. It's either you are an idol worshiper or a muslim or a pagan. How often have you seen a Muslim cleric been slander the way you slander a christian leader on NAIRALAND?
@ MuSKeeto,
1. I guess you don't understand the meaning of anointing so let me not dig deep into that with you cuz your understanding of the word "Anointing" is quite shallow.

2. Because only the high and the mighty dines with them means you cant dine with them? of course what business does the kingdom of light has to do with the kingdom of DARK If you are a perceived enemy of God's own ambassador, it means, you are an enemy of God which makes you an Anti-Christ

3 Yes they need bodyguards and security,do you know the amount of pastors & branches RCCG have? yes they need security, if not men like you won't let them move from places to places.

4. Will God come down from heaven to prophesy? he speaks through the mouth of his prophets to us. Prophesies of prophets were not taken serious in the Bible so i can understand your disbelief.
@ Bobbysworld28
you are just frustrated being. God in his infinite mercy will not make you a clown this year.
@ umechuma
i guess you guys must be really pissed of cuz you are not even a hand-full compare to the amount of members RCCG have. Professors, Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, Civil right Activists are members of RCCG. Are they also Brainwashed Nigerians too? RCCG is in America, UK e.t.c are the white people also brainwashed too?
how many christian books do you read? go and get open heavens by Pastor E.A adeboye.
Can a man curse what God has not cursed? If you are Bold enough and you have what it takes to pursue you reasons to make the whole world see that Baba Adeboye is not a man of God, why not take up the challenge this year. Start yourself together, after all you can always make your case on pages of news paper & the television. Why hiding under the dark shadows of the Internet?
[/b]
Everything you wrote up there is pure rubbish,,,complete arrant nonsense and unchristianed submission,,,people like you give athiest more reason to doubt christianity,,,,RCCG is one of the biggest problem of Nigeria,,if you doubt me,,,on a personal go and have a one on one conversation with Pastor Tunde Bakare,,,Pastor Tony Rapu,,,or Pastor Kumuyi,,,,truth is try ask yourself some questions about the inconsistencies of RCCG,,,,and the way the church is operating btw the last 25years and now,,,,there is a wide drift from where the church actually started from,,,,infact almost 90% of Nigerian penticostal churches re guilty of same thing as RCCG,,,,a lot of things re wrong with the practice of Christianity in Nigeria ,,particularly the penticostals,,,,,You have the RCCG GO,,,annointing GEJ to be president on one hand,,,on the other hand,,,you CAN president urging christians to support the fuel subsidy,,,,the true representative of JESUS CHRIST and the church are not the known pastors,,,,but am really so glad that Nigerians are finally waking up and challenging these frauds,deception and manipulation going on in churches these days,,,,
Why should God wait until its january first to reveal happenings through out the year? Does God actually believes or operates base on our calendar years? Calendars re man-made,,,,so also is religion,,,but a relationship with God is that which sounds like a walkie-talkie voice in ur heart ,,,and we all have that indwelling in us,,,,Speaking about or against the abuse of God by so called men of God does not attract God's wrath on you,,,,,or anybody,,,,
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by melodie009: 4:30am On Jan 03, 2012
The bible has alredi said it , dat not all will believe my prophesies dat cme tru my prophets frm me. I'm nt surprisd at sme ridiculous statemnts by sme of u. Every man will stand individuali for his judgemnt, so y nt mind ur business nd let prophets of God be.Afterall mst of u who criticize are nt better of dan dem.
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by iDo3: 5:30am On Jan 03, 2012
As usual very vague ;-)

Perhaps next time he and and similar "church pastors" oh sorry GO's can predict something simple like heads or tails on a coin flip. Perhaps even the winner of a soccer match. Amazing that people that claim to be educated subscribe to these modern day scams under the cover of religion. Oh well I guess with the state of affairs in some corners we grasp at straws. Pity.
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 03, 2012
I wonder why this man of god could not forsee that the man who had no shoe would bring suffering to the masses. After everything cost finish, remember to pay your 10 percent, building funds and offering ooo cool

Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 03, 2012
Majek Fashek don talk am, Religion na Politics, some peoplelike GEJ and Pa Adeboye know the tricks, , cool
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by TOXTOX: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2012
Nairalanders!!!!! Please take your time and read though the following Bible verses. Maditate on them and decide on where you personally belong. It is good you consider them as you will be more informed about "FALSE PROPHETS". i REST MY CASE.
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by TOXTOX: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2012
Nairalanders!!!!! Please take your time and read though the following Bible verses. Maditate on them and decide on where you personally belong. It is good you consider them as you will be more informed about "FALSE PROPHETS". I rest my case.

Jeremiah 14 vs 14-16
Matthew 7 vs 15-16
Mark 13 vs 21-22
1John 4 vs 1
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by OssyJo: 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2012
my submission is God will open your eyes to see what he has in store for every Nigerian this year. Weeping may last for the night but Joy comes in the morning for those of us who are Christians 2 Kings 7:1 ( Elisha said "hear the word of the Lord, this is what the Lord says! about this time tomorrow a sea of flour will sell for a shekel and two seas of barley for a shekel at the gate of Samaria" this was the word of God from a man of God the only man who doubted it saw it but did not live to partake of it.  Do not invite the wrath of God it is very dangerous to toy with the word of God, I will see and partake in a better Nigeria this year. There is no Man Of God without God of man so when God speaks through his servant you go back to him in prayers to seek clarification not to castigate his vessel. God bless u all and I wish you every good things that this year will bring.
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by akpanbaba: 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2012
People are just making silly comments about the Man of God because they are not forced to believe the prophecies.Let nobody use this opportunity to insult the pastor.
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by akpanbaba: 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2012
omo_to_dun (m)
Abúlé Múwọnlẹrú

Re: 2012 Rccg Prophecies
« #101 on: Today at 02:00:07 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what I call prophecies:

•On July 7 2012, exactly at 9:50:20PM Pacific Standard Time, an earthquake will occur in the city of Abule Muwonleru
•Babangida will die a horrible death on June 7 at 10:00AM Greenwich Mean Time
•Michele Bachmann will become the Republican Presidential nominee and, ultimately, lose to Barack Obama
•A Cure to HIV will be discovered in Nigeria by an Igbo Man before the end of the year
can we take this as

Can we take this as prophecies from your church or your General overseer?
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by erad(m): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2012
read sum rly silly comments from silly peeps here. Dey r prophesies, r u forced to bliv in dem?? Did he point a gun at u asking u to bliv?? Y d Bleep dnt u shut d Bleep up n let wateva jugde, be it God or man. He annointed GEJ n nw he makes us suffer, u ask y he didn't forsee dt?? Didn't Samuel anoint Saul as king before Saul later started messing up?? I'll appreciate non-sentimental statements. I'm a free-thinker n i'm nt dis silly n myopic in ma reasoning. It has bin working for dose who bliv n if it doesn't work for u, it doesn't make it false. Think well before typing n dnt jst comment for d sake of it. We knw u r stupid, u dnt hv to prove it.
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by stepo707: 7:19am On Jan 04, 2012
This ain't no damn prophecy.He is making a general statement that anyone would make.mtscheew!
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by ignis: 9:02am On Jan 04, 2012
To all the prophesy I say AMEN.
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by jimctu: 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2012
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by kasam: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2012
When Jonah prophesied of coming flood people like you then said it was a general statement. when the prophesy about jesus birth was pronounced people like you said it was a rouse. When all of you were panicking in 2010 and Pst Adeboye said all will be well you did not say it is a general statement. I refuse to mind the critics because if this people talking about Pastor Adeboye"s prophesy did not believe in it they wouldn"t have taken the pains to digest and quote the said unwanted or unbelieved prophesies. I feel the critics are myopic.
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2012
We might be myopic, but I doubt you even have eyes,

Flood had never occurred before, Herod took the prophesy seriously (remember how well He treated the Magi),
In 2010,  Adeboye was praying against kidnapping, 2011 praying against bombing,

Pains to digest what? Lmao,

EDIT: Was it Jonah or Noah that prophesied about a flood? undecided nna nawa
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by numo86(m): 12:02am On Jan 05, 2012
kasam:

When Jonah prophesied of coming flood people like you then said it was a general statement. when the prophesy about jesus birth was pronounced people like you said it was a rouse. When all of you were panicking in 2010 and Pst Adeboye said all will be well you did not say it is a general statement. I refuse to mind the critics because if this people talking about Pastor Adeboye"s prophesy did not believe in it they wouldn"t have taken the pains to digest and quote the said unwanted or unbelieved prophesies. I feel the critics are myopic.

U rili make me laugh, noah preached about a deluge that'l end wicked mankind not temporary prosperity d world back then had to offer, imagine if noah instead of preachin and buildin d ark,he went around runin wit d political class and chasing after material things, he wuld hav been destroyed, adeboyes's prophesies do not commensurate with d work noah did, adeboye shuld be preachin about d worlds endin as d only hope for lastin happiness not some jejune prophesies that even a lil child can do same, let him preach and anticipate an end to this world jus like noah did,
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by Enigma(m): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2012
Interesting: it seems many (perhaps more and more) people are coming to the view that God is "telling" these so-called MOGs llareggub! wink

cool
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by Gpcool100: 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2012
I key into these year rccg prophecy for the year in jesus name! cry
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by plappville(f): 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2012
EarsWide: I dont know why Nigerians refuse to use their brains - how can this vague collection be called prophesies ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: RCCG 2012 Prophecies by akeemadebimpe: 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2012
All you that are criticising saying all sorts of things, are these prophesies coming to pass or not. Record floading in Nigeria's 19 states never seen before. Hurricane Sandy in the US the worst in 108 years. The civil unrest that envelope the arab nations, are they not abating except for Syria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo / Plateau Killings: Bishop Oyedepo Spits Fire, Lays Curse On Killers / Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.