Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed (45483 Views)

Fuel Subsidy To Go Next Year. FG To Sell Petrol At 97 / Breaking News!!!!!!! : Fuel To Sell At N57/litre ? / Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by lastpage: 1:50am On Jan 04, 2012
@otokx
The Government is actually the CABAL

Now that we have helped GEJ to "identify" the Cabal, are we surprised that he is afraid of the Cabal?

Who would hound himself, as expected? Not GEJ, Not even our sexy Dame GEJ! grin grin

I guess its time ordinary Nigerians cut the balls of these GEJ-Cabal and fry it in red oil.
Will make a good snack, l swear!

Lastpage!
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by tlops(m): 11:06am On Jan 04, 2012
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by kodded(m): 10:52am On Dec 15, 2015
Firearm:
Keep waiting for links; It's on NTA and Channels as Breaking News
More Problems in this country. Now I believe Jonathan is really clueless and a wrong choice

angry angry
so who is the clueless one now undecided
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by kodded(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2015
GenBuhari:
[size=18pt]The next round of our impoverishment and oppression has begun.

If you have any cash in the bank invest it by purchasing land, property, gold,diamonds or any asset that cannot be devalued.

The second stage would be a massive devaluation of Naira by as much as 50%

You have been  warned.!

I sincerely wish everyone a happy new year.[/size]
mumu how market
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by kodded(m): 11:01am On Dec 15, 2015
Ehisod:
ha! GEJ. Which is stupid and inhumane presido we get sef? I am posting this with generator humming in the background. So now it will cost me twice the amount to supply myself electricity and water. While one useless man who does not buy fuel with his money wakes up one morning and deregulates/removes subsidy. We must resist this move until this son of a drunken fisherman brings out his power road map that he was waving at us prior to his election and let us see it come to fruition. Without that, then RESISTANCE SHOULD BE THE ORDER OF THE DAY. Ghana can do without subsidy cos they don't supply themselves power with expensive deregulated fuel. RUBBISH!!!!
oboy wish you said the same thing in this new government
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by kodded(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2015
malele:
Jonathan is a heavy fool, am so ashamed for campaigning for this man. Yaradua with his sickness is better than this man. is jonathan trying to tell nigerians that yaradua that reduced the fuel price from 70 to 65 does not know what he did, the problem with us is that we believe in educated fools that don't know anything,how can ngozi bring up this stupid issue of subsidy removal? because she does not buy fuel,90% of fuel used in nigeria is used on generators, no roads, and some people write here because ghana removed there subsidy nigeria should do the same . It will be bad if nigerians accept this subsidy removal without protests or strikes.money that we are so sure that will be embezzled by politicians
I wish you will tell buhari the same thing smiley
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by Bizibi(m): 11:07am On Dec 15, 2015
kodded:
I wish you will tell buhari the same thing smiley
hypocrisy really stink in this nation
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by kodded(m): 11:15am On Dec 15, 2015
rabzy01:
This is history in the making. No Naija president ever cared to give Nigerians a priceless new year gift of fresh air like this. Nigerians are too rich to be enjoying subsidy, therefore remove all the subsidies. The the only subsidy that should be allowed to continue is the fresh air subsidy like the one blowing in Ebonyi and Madalla. Thank you Mr Fisherman from the creeks. More fresh air, less subsidy. NONESENSE
undecided
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by kodded(m): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2015
pokur:

Dude,u should really get off that shyte u are smoking.Ending govt regulation of the downstream sector(i don't believe there ever was true subsidy regime) will simply leave the citizenry at the mercy of sharks who can fleece us anyhow they want.
The only reasonable solution has always been local refining of the petroleum products we consume,not importation.
GEJ should first fix our refineries or sell them to competent firms before throwing us to the wolves
hypocrite
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by kodded(m): 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
ZEN:
This man is a cold blooded animal.My hands are shaking as i type.My God,this man is heartless.On a new year's day.WHY?This man has shown that he is a liar,heartless,dull and insensitive.As i type on,I hear the voice of my baby in the background and I shake my head.I shake my head not because I will not be able to meet her needs;By God's Grace I will, but the millions of Nigerians out there who will be unable to meet their basic needs as a result of this unpopular move by this senseless and clueless man.

For God's sake is this man not a PHD holder.Must he take all he is adviced by I.M.F hook, line and sinker?Does he not know that the price of everything in the market will double-talk of common sense.Where will Nigerians get the money from?Not having implemented the meager 18,000naira minimum wage.This unpopular move will lead to an increase in corruption,poverty,arm robbery,vandalisation of our pipelines amongst other vices.

I have never been as angry as I am this year(lol).PLS LORD WHY DO WE GET SUCH "RULERS"?,WHY ARE WE UNLUCKY?

what about now?
Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by Nobody: 8:51am On May 12, 2016
This was our reactions when subsidy was removed during GEJ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI / Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson / Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.