Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

With Subsidy Removal Whats The Cost Of Petrol,kerosine And Gas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Subsidy Removal Whats The Cost Of Petrol,kerosine And Gas (480 Views)

No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG / FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre / We Will Negotiate With Subsidy Cabal - Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With Subsidy Removal Whats The Cost Of Petrol,kerosine And Gas by adook1: 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2012
Pls am asking
Re: With Subsidy Removal Whats The Cost Of Petrol,kerosine And Gas by adook1: 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2012
Some one just told me 141 naira is it true
Re: With Subsidy Removal Whats The Cost Of Petrol,kerosine And Gas by adook1: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2012
I have just visited the pppra website the have confirmed my fears its 141 per litre up thats means illegal refineries welcome,breaking of pipeline old boy make we leave abj them don create work for us

(1) (Reply)

BEST GIFT WE HAVE EVER RECIEVED;Effects Of The Fuel Subsidy Removal-a Must Read / Delta Tackles Fuel Subsidy Removal With More Buses, Boats! / Which Way Forward?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.