Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Good People Of Nigeria Please I Need An Available Internship Program - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Good People Of Nigeria Please I Need An Available Internship Program (572 Views)

"Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. / Top- 10 people of the world with real life super powers / Are The Young People Of Today Very Lazy And Materialistic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good People Of Nigeria Please I Need An Available Internship Program by Olamusli(f): 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2012
I'm a recent graduate of accounting, in search of Internship program to engage my self in for experience and knowledge in business management, finance, consulting, any of the above plss, I'd really appreciate the help, pls if you know ur company has an internship program, pls post details and how to apply. Thanks a bunch and happy new year people!

(1) (Reply)

Make More Out Of Your Music: Sell Your Music On Itunes! / Am Tired Of Nlanders Starting A Stoy's N Abandone Them / Supply Of Petroleum Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.