Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Join The Revolution: Subsidy Removal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join The Revolution: Subsidy Removal (810 Views)

Poll: What will you do about the subsidy Removal

I go sidon look..e go better: 16% (2 votes)
Fast and Pray: 8% (1 vote)
ACT and SPEAK UP NOW: 75% (9 votes)
Talk and complain as usual: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG / What Is Lagos Doing With Its Subsidy Removal Fund? / Jonathan Insists On Subsidy Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join The Revolution: Subsidy Removal by mayorteeny: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2012
Speak Up, ACT Now, or forever remain in captivity, DEMAND a better Nigeria Today.  Join us on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Demand-a-better-Nigeria/158225524258254

A movement by the people of Nigeria to DEMAND positive change. This movement has no gender, religion or tribe, it has no political affiliations. Extreme Poverty, Hardship, Corruption and the myriads of problems facing us as NIGERIANS know no gender, religion or tribe. It affects us as NIGERIANS.

Enough is Enough, Stop the Complacency, DEMAND for a better Nigeria Today. Let us HOLD OURSELVES and OUR LEADERS Accountable for the many ills of Nigeria
Re: Join The Revolution: Subsidy Removal by Rhino5dm: 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2012
Is your invitation extended to those that voted for GEJ not PDP?
Re: Join The Revolution: Subsidy Removal by mayorteeny: 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Is your invitation extended to those that voted for GEJ not PDP?

Everyone who is dissatisfied with the status quo and the near hopelessness of the future is invited
Re: Join The Revolution: Subsidy Removal by Rhino5dm: 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2012
How can they protest the government they massively voted for? I though this is the real-time transformations?

mayorteeny:

Everyone who is dissatisfied with the status quo and the near hopelessness of the future is invited
Re: Join The Revolution: Subsidy Removal by mayorteeny: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2012
Not everyone who voted for this government is satisfied with the turn of events so far.

As I said earlier this movement has no race, no gender, no political affiliations, this is Nigerians taking back their country. Its that simple
Re: Join The Revolution: Subsidy Removal by Rhino5dm: 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2012
Bros, i feel you. I and majority in my shoe need to ask this important question. I am skeptical about joining protest with thesame people that called me names like Almajiri, Jihadist ,Terrorist and what not, when i pointed the mistake in putting back thesame government that constantly bleep Nigerians raw from the arzz for 12 years without any meaningful change.

So, i need to know what really went wrong that sweet romance suddenly turns sour, if possible offer unreserved public apology for the lies heaped on my personality before going to street with thesame snakes that nearly murdered me for telling them the truth.

Guy i feel you and i hope you feel me too.

mayorteeny:

Not everyone who voted for this government is satisfied with the turn of events so far.

As I said earlier this movement has no race, no gender, no political affiliations, this is Nigerians taking back their country. Its that simple

Re: Join The Revolution: Subsidy Removal by mayorteeny: 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2012
People who called you names may offer a million apologies, it still would not solve the problem. No amount of self-flagellation on their part will bring back the lives of those who have been lost to the growing insecurity, remove corruption from our society or set this country on the part of prosperity.

Now more than ever we need to put aside our differences- religious, political, tribal, etc- and ACT as ONE for the benefit of NIGERIA
Re: Join The Revolution: Subsidy Removal by mayorteeny: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2012
"There is no Alternative to SAP, - IBB
We will spend subsidy savings on roads and hospitals - Obj
We will develop critical infrastructure with subsidy savings - Jonathan"
Re: Join The Revolution: Subsidy Removal by dustydee: 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2012
Omo enjoy the fresh air even if it's for a few days.
Re: Join The Revolution: Subsidy Removal by nwabobo: 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2012
Naija internet warriors are at it again. With the way they have been ranting about this subsidy issue, one would have expected that by now they would be a group of at least 100,000 protesters approaching Aso rock gates. Abeg make una keep quiet go buy the fuel @ d new price jare.
Re: Join The Revolution: Subsidy Removal by Beaf: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2012
nwabobo:

Naija internet warriors are at it again. With the way they have been ranting about this subsidy issue, one would have expected that by now they would be a group of at least 100,000 protesters approaching Aso rock gates. Abeg make una keep quiet go buy the fuel @ d new price jare.

Word. cool

(1) (Reply)

My Widow's Might-thoughts On Fuel Subsidy / Mosque Attacked In Benin City, 5 Killed, 6 Injured - Bbc / Gej & Neigbhout 2 Neigbhour Adverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.