Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Atiku's Political Adviser Attacks Rev. Ayo Oritsejafor, President Of Can - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Political Adviser Attacks Rev. Ayo Oritsejafor, President Of Can (1667 Views)

"Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari / Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) / Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku's Political Adviser Attacks Rev. Ayo Oritsejafor, President Of Can by umechuma: 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2012
Bashir Yusuf, former Political Adviser to former vice president, Atiku Abubakar, has launched into a tirade on Twitter, attacking the person and integrity of the President of CAN, Rev. Ayo Oritsejafor.

Malam Yusuf, who was Atiku's agent during the last PDP primaries and a staunch member of the Northern Elders Political Leaders Forum used such strong language and terms to describe Rev. Oritsejafor, calling him a "bigot" and a man who had "childhood grudges against" his "own mum".

In his Tweets, Malam Bashir Yusuf carefully quoted one of Rev. Oritsejafor's interviews out of context to paint him as a bitter man who is out to set the nation against the path of peace.

NaijaPundit hereby publishes Malam Bashir Yusuf's tweets for all to see.
http://www.naijapundit.com/news/atiku-s-political-adviser-attacks-rev-ayo-oritsejafor-president-of-can

Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Attacks Rev. Ayo Oritsejafor, President Of Can by cjfavour(m): 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2012
Yusuf have mental problem.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Attacks Rev. Ayo Oritsejafor, President Of Can by EvilBrain1(m): 12:17am On Jan 02, 2012
Oritsejafor has said some really ret@rded things against muslims recently which have the potential to cause serious sectarian animosity. He definitely deserves all the abuse he's getting.

Yusuf definitely went a little too far, especially with the quotes about the pastor's mother and the one about drugs, but his heart is in the right place.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Attacks Rev. Ayo Oritsejafor, President Of Can by 9jaIhail(m): 7:02am On Jan 02, 2012
Evil Brain:

Oritsejafor has said some really ret@rded things against muslims recently which have the potential to cause serious sectarian animosity. He definitely deserves all the abuse he's getting.

Yusuf definitely went a little too far, especially with the quotes about the pastor's mother and the one about drugs, but his heart is in the right place.

ARE YOU SAYING IF CHRISTIAN BELIEVERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THIS BOMBING HERE AND THERE YOU AND YOUR SO CALL MUSLIMS WILL NOT SAY THINGS MORE THAN WHAT CAN PRESIDENT HAD SAID? HELL IF MUSLIMS WERE BOMBED BY CHRISTIANS JUST AS MUSLIMS HAD BEEN BOMBARDING US IN THIS COUNTRY TRUST ME MUSLIMS WILL NOT USE ONLY WORDS TO REACT BUT THEY WILL RETALIATE BAD WAYS AS WE ALL KNOW THEIR BEST WAYS OF RETALIATING IS BY KILLING PREGNANT WOMEN AND CHILDREN AS THEY BELIEVE WHEN U KILL 77VIRGINS AWAIT U IN HEAVEN. NOSES
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Attacks Rev. Ayo Oritsejafor, President Of Can by edoyad(m): 8:04am On Jan 02, 2012
I used to despise Oritsejafor, but no more, he's now one of my favorite public speakers. So you want people to be preaching peace while productive innocent people are killed by hopeless illiterates ?
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Attacks Rev. Ayo Oritsejafor, President Of Can by bibiking1(m): 8:50am On Jan 02, 2012
Oritsejafor was really biting too far with his anti-Islam comments!
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Attacks Rev. Ayo Oritsejafor, President Of Can by NaMe4: 8:54am On Jan 02, 2012
Instead of attacking Rev. Oritsejafor, this Yusuf would have directed his energy toward differentiating the belief and virtues of Muslim brothers from these terrible acts of 'BH' and working with other Nigerians toward achieving Peace.

Besides, what I heard Rev. Oritsejafor say was basically: Christians may be forced to defend themselves if State Security lapses persist and Christians keep being targets of the group (BH).
I don't perceive any call for Christians to begin attacking Muslims within that message.

Also, Mr. Yusuf, at least having been a 'political adviser' is expected to understand that 'BH' have been carrying out their activities while flying the Islamic banner. So the call by the CAN President on Muslim Leaders to do more than they presently are doing is understandable.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Attacks Rev. Ayo Oritsejafor, President Of Can by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 02, 2012
i might have missed the bigoted statements made by oritsejafor. ''that christians may be forced to defend themselves''? what is wrong in such a call?
bibiking1:

Oritsejafor was really biting too far with his anti-Islam comments!
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser Attacks Rev. Ayo Oritsejafor, President Of Can by Lasinoh: 9:11am On Jan 02, 2012
Oh please Atiku my man!
Good one from your rep. kiss
A man who cannot honor his own mother?
No wonder his momma abandoned him. He must have made her have a 'supernatural C-section' blocking both her toto and arzzze completely. A divine pain in the arzzzzze! kiss
What do you expect? undecided
All these ye ye Men Of God.
What business do they have with politics?
I did not even think he was still alive.

(1) (Reply)

OPC Supported Obj Like Asari Supports GEJ / A Day To Punish The Nigerian Woman / Kogi State Governor Wear Full Body Armour To Visit Bomb Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.