Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Boko Haram Targets Us Embassy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Targets Us Embassy (10544 Views)

Boko Haram Targets Guardian, Daily Trust / Boko Haram Targets Wole Soyinka For Assassination / Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Targets Us Embassy by tlops(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2012
Ki olori so ori e!
Re: Boko Haram Targets Us Embassy by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2012
If they can hit the UN building. Anything can happen.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Us Embassy by OmoTier1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2012
KokoBeware:

bross its on sunday the article says Obama administration communicated to d AIG oooo,
So those were jst normal security procedures
Did you get the UN text too about Boko Haram infiltration of Lagos? Was that also on a sunday?, All I am saying is Boko Haram are no MENDs, they do not play empty threats, they say it, and BOMB IT! So Nigerians beware, or should I say, christians from the south, beware!!!
Re: Boko Haram Targets Us Embassy by folarin22(m): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2012
It is clear that Boko Haram wants to end its existence.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Us Embassy by tlops(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2012
I hope it ends tonite!
Re: Boko Haram Targets Us Embassy by Chyz2: 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2012
The US trying to build up another excuse to invade nigeria. undecided
Re: Boko Haram Targets Us Embassy by tlops(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2012
na Boko cause am oh! Disintegration will not solve all the problems on ground!
Re: Boko Haram Targets Us Embassy by Chnges(m): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2012
I whole-heartedly support boko haram 2 bomb every US asset in nigeria, I no lyk 'em at all, abegi
Re: Boko Haram Targets Us Embassy by kizito96(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2012
They get intelligence report from Nigeria when our intelligence unit are just wasting their time. Good job
Re: Boko Haram Targets Us Embassy by ndcide(m): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2012
nonsense!! another 31st december bombing rumor that kept liverless dudes out of church. soon people will start issuing treats to individuals and cowards will start dying 10 times b4 their actual death. soon smart ppl will soon take advantage of these false treats.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Us Embassy by Lasinoh: 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2012
Make dem try am ke! grin
Iraq go be child's play.
I trust my great USA! kiss
Re: Boko Haram Targets Us Embassy by Nadanbata: 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2012
This is bullshit. America wants to do a Libya in Naija abi?
Re: Boko Haram Targets Us Embassy by eaxes: 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2012
I do not believe that this boko haram group are acting independently.
People say they are acting with alqaeda, but alqaeda is a CIA formed group.9/11 was an inside job carried out by america to get the USA in the middle east.
The americans are just casing terrorism from left righnt and centre in order to establish a new world order(NWO). Also they are in competition with china for resources so any country not playing ball and cosying up to china is to be removed.
We have to try our best and not fall into the trap of making this a christian vs muslim issue cos it will just lead to civil war and cause so much blood shed like you can't imagine.
This a fight against a small group of terrorists that have no bearing on the common man(christian or muslim) trying to make a leaving in Nigeria. If you look through out history western countries have used the divide and conquer model to control countries and fulfil an agenda or we need to be careful.PLEASSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

If we don't see what we are being pushed into doing then it will be civil war 2.0
Re: Boko Haram Targets Us Embassy by ektbear: 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2012
Lol.

I doubt Boko Haram is that silly.

Unless they want the US to deal with Northern Nigeria like they dealt with Iraq and Afghanistan.

Wiser to attack softer and more vulnerable targets who will not retaliate. If you attract the attention of the big dog (US), it will crush you.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Us Embassy by Nadanbata: 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2012
eaxes:

I do not believe that this boko haram group are acting independently.
People say they are acting with alqaeda, but alqaeda is a CIA formed group.9/11 was an inside job carried out by america to get the USA in the middle east.

The americans are just casing terrorism from left righnt and centre in order to establish a new world order(NWO). Also they are in competition with china for resources so any country not playing ball and cosying up to china is to be removed.
We have to try our best and not fall into the trap of making this a christian vs muslim issue cos it will just lead to civil war and cause so much blood shed like you can't imagine.
This a fight against a small group of terrorists that have no bearing on the common man(christian or muslim) trying to make a leaving in Nigeria. [b]If you look through out history western countries have used the divide and conquer model to control countries and fulfil an agenda or we need to be careful.[/b]PLEASSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

If we don't see what we are being pushed into doing then it will be civil war 2.0

Correct. Many are aware of whats going on though  cool cool cool .
Re: Boko Haram Targets Us Embassy by cap28: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2012
If Boko Haram attacks the US embassy - the americans will deploy troops to nigeria, this will utlimately lead to the setting up of a US military base - which is what the americans have wanted from day one. Nigeria - watch out -you are now looking at occupation by US troops.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Us Embassy by eaxes: 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2012
cap28:

If Boko Haram attacks the US embassy - the americans will deploy troops to nigeria, this will utlimately lead to the setting up of a US military base - which is what the americans have wanted from day one. Nigeria - watch out -you are now looking at occupation by US troops.

thank you my friend.You are one smart brother. The americans are praying that boko haram bombs their embassy so they can get an excuse to get into Nigeria.
The americans are sponsoring all these terrorist groups around the world to fuflfil an agenda.
The dominos are falling in place.The have achived success in afghanistan( remember 9/11 was a false flag carried out by CIA to get into middle east), iraq, libya, now syria.Niogeria is next.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Us Embassy by cap28: 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2012
eaxes:

thank you my friend.You are one smart brother. The americans are praying that boko haram bombs their embassy so they can get an excuse to get into Nigeria.
The americans are sponsoring all these terrorist groups around the world to fuflfil an agenda.
The dominos are falling in place.The have achived success in afghanistan( remember 9/11 was a false flag carried out by CIA to get into middle east), iraq, libya, now syria.Niogeria is next.

thanks bro, boko haram = CIA - just as al qaeda = CIA -the americans are using boko haram to destabilise nigeria in order to occupy nigeria and possibly partitition it into two parts just as they did with sudan - why? in order to end all chinese access to oil and gas concessions - this is one of the reasons that libya was taken down - china had huge oil and gas concessions in libya - they were the first to leave and abandon their contracts when nato obtained the no fly zone.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Us Embassy by nikky5(m): 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2012
Lagos is fortified.The bastards dare not try to come to Lagos.The reason why they succeeded in the north is because of home support from the natives who connives with them.They natives being muslims too are very sympathetic with them and shielded them.With the current security network in Lagos now, am sure they will be roasted alive and all the hausas living in Lagos will never support them knowing the dare consequences.Afterall, their mothers and fathers are predominantly beggers we give money in Lagos.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Us Embassy by islamrules(m): 9:23am On Jan 03, 2012
This one na lie jor

U mean UN bombing was a lie too ?
Re: Boko Haram Targets Us Embassy by rabzy01: 11:14am On Jan 03, 2012
Na lie. Very big lie. If USA has that intelligent why was the was the UN building attacked successfully?
Re: Boko Haram Targets Us Embassy by teddy2011: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2012
If the BH can do so let them go ahead. Am tired of this country. We wake up everyday expecting to hear something new.

If it really happens then it truely means the end of BH.
Re: Boko Haram Targets Us Embassy by tlops(m): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2012
Conspiracy Theorist: US wants to bomb its Embassy laying blame at the door step of Boko Haram!

Whether true or not every body should watch their backs!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Ambode Addresses Media On The Rescue Of The Three Female Students / Fuel Scarcity: Senate Summons Kachikwu / Ekiti Assembly passes Amotekun Bill into law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.