Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North (24447 Views)

Boko Haram Gives South Africa 24 Hours To Stop Xenophobia / Count Us Out Of Threats To Southerners – Middle Belt Youth Congress / Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by Reptyle(m): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2012
If I ever doubted the identity of who was really behind this boko haram nonsense, I am now convinced that this is just another ploy to distract Nigerians from the current realities on ground!!! We must not be distracted at a time like this angry
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by OmoTier1(m): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:

Oya, all Northerners in the south return to the north and southerners to the south,. Boko wants to fight Nigeria Army in the North. Please listen to Boko, they are just too smart in killing Church goers and shop owners plus customers.

Lets see how they fair with the almight Nigeria Army and Ecomog, plus UN.  undecided
very silly post
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by bilaya(m): 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2012
This boko haram spokesman makes calls to the media.I believe he uses a cell phone with a network.How come those calls have not been traced?
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2012
wetin dey still dey find there
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by LEXYLOV: 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2012
Sheik Alahaji ayatollah al bin Qaqa aka 666 prophet. We know well that you are preparing your devilish bombing campaign on innocent people including women and children, well if the hand of GEJ government is too short to catch up with you, be sure that the ark of true God will fall upon you this year you and your devilish blood shocking organization. The spirits of those that you have sent to their untimely grave will hunt you and your generations to death. Don't worry OK, we are waiting till the time when Americans will have your time and bring drones and Apache with marine trooper to end your miserable life and that of your entire evil organization. Am not a Muslim, yet I understand you are not a true Muslim. You are hiding and tarnishing the name of Islam with your evil deed claiming that you are protecting muslims. You will never succeed this year. embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by bilaya(m): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2012
LEXYLOV:

Sheik Alahaji ayatollah al bin Qaqa aka 666 prophet. We know well that you are preparing your devilish bombing campaign on innocent people including women and children, well if the hand of GEJ government is too short to catch up with you, be sure that the ark of true God will fall upon you this year you and your devilish blood shocking organization. The spirits of those that you have sent to their untimely grave will hunt you and your generations to death. Don't worry OK, we are waiting till the time when Americans will have your time and bring drones and Apache with marine trooper to end your miserable life and that of your entire evil organization. Am not a Muslim, yet I understand you are not a true Muslim. You are hiding and tarnishing the name of Islam with your evil deed claiming that you are protecting muslims. You will never succeed this year. embarassed

I hope they kill the illiterate bastard
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by nedu210(m): 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2012
I dont knw hw credible or true that statement is, but wat i knw is that a statement hav been issued, and until the situation is brought under control let every body answer his/her papa name. Some statement are meant 2 be ignored but not the one that hav 2 do with life cos life no get duplicate at all. Southerners, to be4 warn is to be4 arm, we hav lost somany lives already and cant afford 2 lose more.                                                                Nkem bụ onye eji kwana ndụ ya tụọ chaa chaa maka ndụ adịlọkwa abụa. Onye nwelu ntị ya nụlụ. Ụkpana ukpoko gbulu ntị chilu ya. Anaghi agwa ochi ntị na agha esu.
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2012
We are ready for them in the se/ss/middle belt states of plateau,benue,taraba,eastern kogi,southern kaduna.the above areas are spliting out of nigeria very soon.The northerners in the south should not wait for us to tell them that they have to leave the south.the core north thinks this is the 60s where they can use religion as catalyst for a coup because they lost out in 2011 election but they have miscalculated big time as boko haram,which is the political tool of the core north has made it easier for the se/ss to achieve the disintegration of nigeria which the core north is against.as usual we know those in the south who are ever willing acomplice to the jihadist,feudal north.they will go on trying to sabotage the southern freedom movements but the outcome will be different this time.the darfur treatment from the core north awaits them even before they make the sudden u-turn.
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by freecocoa(f): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2012
.ngwanu onwuru oku.

Hmm I wonder at this threat now that transportation is now a problem.  Everybody be prepared.
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by guonno: 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2012
muhsin:

Is this a news? Lol! Same stu.pid hoax was said to the Muslims precipitate Northerners living in the South, but what happened? Nothing. Methink those media that give them audience are to be blamed. Lets deal with the current bondage we're put in by the clueless presidor Nigeria ever had - GEJ. This is more a serious threat than this. May Allah save us and have mercy on us, amin.
[center]
YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID PERSON ON NAIRALAND! MAY UR FAMILY DIE IN A CAR ACCIDENT, JUST LIKE WHOLE FAMILY DIED AT THAT CATHOLIC CHURCH IN NIGER.
[/center]
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by Orikinla(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2012
The most dangerous enemy to fight is a fearless one.
Can anyone identify a member of the Boko Haram in public?
They go to mosque to worship and return home.
Nigerian soldiers are ransacking homes for weapons, but they would have moved their weapons since they are more nomadic than the Nigerian infantry.

Igbos in the north should not let Boko Haram and the Nigerian Armed Forces toy with their lives.

When Hausas warn you that they will attack you, they usually do so. But they will catch you unawares.
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by anishe(m): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2012
Errant nonsense from this useless boko boys.
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2012
Orikinla:

The most dangerous enemy to fight is a fearless one.
Can anyone identify a member of the Boko Haram in public?
They go to mosque to worship and return home.
Nigerian soldiers are ransacking homes for weapons, but they would have moved their weapons since they are more nomadic than the Nigerian infantry.

Igbos in the north should not let Boko Haram and the Nigerian Armed Forces toy with their lives.

When Hausas warn you that they will attack you, they usually do so. But they will catch you unawares.

GBAM, I know talk am but they say is silly post. Naija is wicked, both people and country.
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by Orikinla(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2012
When they once slaughtered Igbos in the north, they were making the signs with their hands as they slaughter their sheep and cattle, but many Igbos ignored them until it was too late.

Hausas don't make empty threats.

They are different from Christians who are even moved to slaughter ordinary fowl.
These people disembowel pregnant women and kill their unborn babies.
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by adamaw2tuf: 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2012
where is the borderline or do you think everybody in the is muslims, mr jihadist? since it's obvious that you now want a seperate nation,we can do a some land swap, to avoid some innocent people finding themselves in the wrong side of divide.
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by Kay1kay1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2012
Taxpayers money being used to blow up and harrass taxpayers.
The culprits call regular press conferences. Who is being deceived?
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by ShangoThor(m): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2012
adamaw2tuf:

where is the borderline or do you think everybody in the is muslims, mr jihadist? since it's obvious that you now want a seperate nation,we can do a some land swap, to avoid some innocent people finding themselves in the wrong side of divide.

The Border line should be above Abuja.
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by velo10: 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2012
These fools dont' know they are endangering muslim lives in other parts of the country
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by Lasinoh: 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2012
Nigeria is truly a lawless society. cry
Only in a primitive society as Nigeria will such things be condoned.
God bless the great USA.
Even with the 13 colonies. . .it was more civilized than Nigeria would ever dream of.
God forbid!!! cry
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by duro4chang(m): 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2012
what do the Boko Haram think would happen to their brothers and sisters in the south? It takes two to tango.Instead of GEJ to face the issue squarely he started running after Fuel subsidy shame, Time will tell
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by rhemal: 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2012
imagine common hood rats holding a whole country like nigeria is a big affront to us as a nation.can bet that the northern leaders&money bags r solidly behind them cos of their silence&their threats&bombings will cost big money&smbdy or pple r paying 4 it.
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by Abagworo(m): 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2012
All those trying to group middle belt with Southern Nigeria still want a country like India or Pakistan. The middle belt is like Kashmir(halfway this and halfway that) and should not be in South if we want peace. They should have their country or remain in the North.

2ndly it still baffles me how an Igbo man will be living in the North. Is money more important than your life?
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by Dabss(m): 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2012
velo10:

These fools dont' know they are endangering muslim lives in other parts of the country
they are not really much in other parts of nigeria thats part of the problem.
No muslim can be trusted. They are all liars and pretenders.
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by Dabss(m): 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2012
Abagworo:

All those trying to group middle belt with Southern Nigeria still want a country like India or Pakistan. The middle belt is like Kashmir(halfway this and halfway that) and should not be in South if we want peace. They should have their country or remain in the North.

2ndly it still baffles me how an Igbo man will be living in the North. Is money more important than your life?
most of us were born here its not that easy to move
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2012
Who else took notice of BokoHaram boasting of killing their fellow muslims but the Presidency refused to visit the site of the bombings but turns arround to claim they want to defend all Muslims against attacks from the Army.

Incredible!!!!

I just think they are worried about the Government new strategy and that they may be boxed into a corner.
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by IYANGBALI: 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2012
can,t this useless govt go after these people and their sponsors and give the the silent death treatment without making noise about it.GOD I HATE THIS GOVT JONATHAN IS A WEAKLING
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by Switup: 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2012

GODDDDDDDDD!!! WHY AM I SO S.P.E.E.C.H.L.E.S.S on NL 2day
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2012
The one reason GEJ will loose the war against Boko haram is because fuel subsidy removal.

Watch sympathisers of Boko haram and un-suspecting Nigerian citizens comes together in a battle to undermine the Presidency.

In the face of these threats it was really arrogant for the Presidency to embark on the fuel subsidy removal.

Honestly if they know what they are doing they should reverse the fuel subsidy removal right now.
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by stpat1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2012
I wonder y anybody would call the threats an empty one. U think d soldiers are everywhere to protect everyone. I bet u, its wise u come home if u still there and ask ur friends and relatives to do same. U never know wen nxt they'll strike
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by Switup: 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2012
Swit up:

GODDDDDDDDD!!! WHY AM I SO S.P.E.E.C.H.L.E.S.S on NL 2day
I KNOW THE ANSWER. NA BCUS BOKO HA-'RAM' DON TOOOOUUUUUU MAK FRONT PAGE
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by visionsen(m): 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2012
Let the war begin, enough is enough.
Re: Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North by tpia5: 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2012
There are still southerners living in the north?

Well, i pray God keeps them safe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Fayemi's Convoy Did Not Kill Policeman", Eyewitness Reveals What Happened. PICS / Zainab Ahmed: Nigeria Is Heading Towards Recession / Nigeria's Economy Set To Overtake South-Africa's In Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.