Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Word To Odiaero - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Word To Odiaero (1565 Views)

Romantic Word To Show How Much U Care For Your BOO / Breaking News! Oxford Learner's Dictionary Has Added A New Word To The Dictiona / 190_@ Vs Odiaero: Who Is More Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Word To Odiaero by mxxpunkxx: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2012
************ DELETED *********************
Re: Word To Odiaero by Freiburger(m): 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2012
I don't understand you guys. Why not clear up this issues at the same YIM where the beef initially started from?
Re: Word To Odiaero by Odunnu: 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2012
Oga Moduretor, abeg, abeg, abeg! Save the advice. You wan deny me pure uncensored entertainment?
What I think you should do is, find Odiaero and give him this link, sit back and share my okpa with me.
Re: Word To Odiaero by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2012
It's a free world, you know.
Re: Word To Odiaero by chelseabmw(m): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2012
undecided
Re: Word To Odiaero by Odunnu: 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2012
You sef don use idea grab seat abi?
Re: Word To Odiaero by chelseabmw(m): 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2012
are u referring to me?
Re: Word To Odiaero by iyatrustee(f): 5:02am On Jan 04, 2012
Odunnu:

Oga Moduretor, abeg, abeg, abeg! Save the advice. You wan deny me pure uncensored entertainment?
What I think you should do is, find Odiaero and give him this link, sit back and share my okpa with me.

i swear to God, just for dis singular post, you have earned my vote for moderator of the year 2014! grin grin
Re: Word To Odiaero by OAM4J: 5:19am On Jan 04, 2012
Where is Odiaero sef? Someone with his satellite phone number should call him to come and clear this mess.

We cant allow this allegation against Nairaland big boy to remain unchallenged like this. cheesy
Re: Word To Odiaero by BABE3: 5:28am On Jan 04, 2012
OAM4J:

Who is Odiaero sef?

Let me introduce him before he graces this thread:

According to him/In his little mind: He's a Pilot. He works with/at British Airways. He was friends with Late Steve Jobs. In short, he's BALLING!

According to me/Realistically: He's a deluded individual. He flies paper planes. He's not to be taken seriously. Very funny guy too; he makes up "good" stories. 

@ OP; Though I'm subscribing to this thread, what you're trying to do is sort of juvenile and unnecessary. Did odeioroioo still your money? He told a couple of lies and so what? Who are you to condemn him publicly? Free him abeg.  Don't modify your post o.

Leave him to bask in his little delusional world-------after this whole saga ends.  grin
Re: Word To Odiaero by Odunnu: 8:49am On Jan 04, 2012
chelseabmw:

are u referring to me?
Refer to you ke? You be referree? Na to the guy wey dey 'tiereODIEROmkpu' I dey 'reference'
iyatrustee:

i swear to God, just for dis singular post, you have earned my vote for moderator of the year 2014! grin grin

look at you! Where have you been? *hugs her* Happy new year!

@topic: sey na after 2012, 2013 then 2014? Fine! Oga Mod start counting my votes o, i've started counting. Na me go win for 2014!
Re: Word To Odiaero by blank(f): 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2012
Na today? Once he gets caught out in his lies, he starts inventing new ones. smh.
Re: Word To Odiaero by chelseabmw(m): 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2012
Odunnu:

Refer to you ke? You be referree? Na to the guy wey dey 'tiereODIEROmkpu' I dey 'reference'

ok ooo. . . . .i be wan send u missile oo
grin
Re: Word To Odiaero by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 07, 2012
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! XDDDDD

ODIERO HAS SUFFERED!! grin grin
Re: Word To Odiaero by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 07, 2012
mxxpunkxx:

I am sick and tired of people who think they own the world. Do you realize how many NL'ers are super-rich entrepeneurs, own fleets of cars and multi-million naira investments? Why would a small boy whom God has favoured (only sparingly) thinks he's NL's #1. You need to see his attitude on YIM.

I am Nigerian, yes, and I grew up in an environment where all sorts of fraudulent activities ruled supreme. I used to be poor; lived from hand to mouth, and lacked many good tins in life and I say it proudly. So I am not impressed, I have seen wat young boys below 21, have driven and even built. He says he only flies 1st-class, and has seen Bill Gates in person, lmfao. Back then it was trading forex accounts worth over 200k euros, now its a Toyota Camry for a gift.

He has a boy, Enitan, who has met me before. But things change, init? So I gave this big-headed Nicodemus my address and phone # , and he says I could never leave Nigeria. Imagine!! So I challenged him for $2,000. You keep saying u have been around the world, then come to Utah and we'r gonna take a couple of pictures together and post here on NL.

I talked to him with multiple IDs: he once said he was in Dubai, then he has a permanent stay at Slovenia, only to see him post about the fuel subsidy yesterday and buying fuel in Nigeria. I am sick of this guy. Like I told u on YIM: u've been to 8 countries in the world, even USA, so please come here too. U have my complete address + phone. Looking forward to seeing you here (else, forever shutup your disgusting deceitful trap).

grin i had to quote this one!! grin grin
Re: Word To Odiaero by r231(m): 2:29am On Jan 07, 2012
standing on the fence watching grin grin
Re: Word To Odiaero by mxxpunkxx: 10:17am On Jan 07, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

grin i had to quote this one!! grin grin

It makes us who were are!!!

You know, if every member here started bragging bout what he/she owns;
I guess Isi-ewu Seun would need unlimited cloud-hosting and 3000 moderators for sanity's sake
Re: Word To Odiaero by jaybee3(m): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2012
Empty chairs dey for here?
Re: Word To Odiaero by mxxpunkxx: 10:26am On Jan 07, 2012
jay bee:

Sure

r231:

standing on the fence watching grin grin

And Humpty-Dumpty sat on the fence wall

OAM4J:

Where is Odiaero sef? Someone with his satellite phone number should call him to come and clear this mess.

We cant allow this allegation against Nairaland big boy to remain unchallenged like this. cheesy

The Abu Dhabi of NL has seen this; and claims Abu Dhabi is too busy to reply, Cowardice!!

Freiburger:

I don't understand you guys. Why not clear up this issues at the same YIM where the beef initially started from?

When did Nazis become this cool . . . ? uhhh, just kiddin

BABE!:

According to me/Realistically: He's a deluded individual. He flies paper planes. He's not to be taken seriously. Very funny guy too; he makes up "good" stories. 

Leave him to bask in his little delusional world-------after this whole saga ends.  grin [/color]

Done!!!

@all
I don't blame him; I blame Eve!!!!!!!
Re: Word To Odiaero by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2012
jay bee:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin i hope soo o!!! save one for me!!!!! grin

mxxpunkxx:

@all
I don't blame him; I blame Eve!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

mxxpunkxx:

It makes us who were are!!!

You know, if every member here started bragging bout what he/she owns;
I guess Isi-ewu Seun would need unlimited cloud-hosting and 3000 moderators for sanity's sake

LOL!! You have a point. I get the sense he is purposely avoiding this thread. grin
Re: Word To Odiaero by mxxpunkxx: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2012
^^^ end it jare

case closed for non-appearance of the defendant

(1) (Reply)

(pictures)Top 10 Fascinating Funerals;its Unbelieveable. / What Is Wrong With This Beach Picture / SHARE YOUR EMBARASSING Moments!!..."oga At The Top Is Quite Examplary"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.