Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK (14917 Views)

Jennifer Eliogu Robbed At Gun Point In Surulere / Shocking Moment Woman Was Robbed On ATM By Teen Girls & No One Comes To Help-pix / Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by pappilo(m): 8:20am On Oct 08, 2007
More like castration (LOL). I heard the guy get up to seven pikins. Na wa oh. Now this is making sense to me
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by WesleyanA(f): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2007
best case scenario: he survives this incident and creates a smash hit record out of it!!
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by henry007(m): 8:24am On Oct 08, 2007
so do'u think he will survive d next and also create a smash record coz an artiste keeps releasin hits shey? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by GEEMONEY2: 8:33am On Oct 08, 2007
shocked tuface, omo nothin dey happen jare,make you recover fast com come canada cos boyz don dey set for you here and if things no too sure for that place NIGER, you fit rellocate for here, CANADA,a very peaceful country and I believe you will love it here, cool peace out.
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by ebunife(f): 8:36am On Oct 08, 2007
Evribody that have posted on this issue have spoken well. For someone like me, i like Tuface as a person but does not like the people that advertise him.
I think the advert on this poor(but rich) guy is too much. They should allow this guy some privacy abeg. The guy was to arrive and everyone knew that.
If we will be truthful with ourselves, we will notice that even when some of our relatives are arriving from yankee, they dont inform a lot of people.
Then i think the guy should relocate and then finally he should be focused and get settled for life cos even in the time of our babas (Ebeneza Obey and KSA)they were only getting National recognotion and i guess we know how many wives and concubines they had not to talk of one who is getting an international recognition.Tuface abeg enough CHILDREN OUTSIDE WEDLOCK.
Luv ya allllll
Shalom!
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by kaypinchi(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2007
I guess the attack must have happened by chance i.e not premeditated. Tuface was just unlucky to be there as at that time.
I lot of these bad boys trail ppl from the Airport; they must have struck only to discover it was Tuface, felt bad and then abandoned their mission. That's why nothing was stolen.

All thanks to the pure water truck that took him to the hospital, so nobody with a car was around there at that time. Hmmmmmmnnnn sad sad sad

I wish Tuface well sha.
Let them fly him abroad o! Our doctors here are so funny lately. Dem fit go 4get the laptop inside him leg after surgery. Another story go come start.
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by PrinceT2: 9:01am On Oct 08, 2007
Jayon,
Who tell you say na D'bang?You better watch your mouth.Wetin you no see make you no talk. Iwish Tuface quick recovery.
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by sergio(m): 9:11am On Oct 08, 2007
you guys have left the issue and are now discussing D'banj, you should all wats ur tongues u all get this forum into trouble
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by Skywalker5(m): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2007
People would just come in here and talk rubbish

e ma koba omolomo ooooooooooooooo
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by awa(m): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2007
My people,
No bi Small thing oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If they kill this guy (God forbids) who will be another Tuface cos without him there will be no one. God will see him through, Bros get well soonest.
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2007
In as much as i sympathize with Tuface, i want to let you all know that he is not the only person that have been robbed or shot.
Some people have been robbed and probably shot more that 6 times this year. Some where even shot dead.
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by sergio(m): 9:32am On Oct 08, 2007
In my opinion, i don't think someone is trying to kill the young man, he is just unfortunate. Tu Face has been lucky twice, he might not be lucky the third time.
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by mellow(m): 9:36am On Oct 08, 2007
Sorry for Tuface sha but we should learn to stop looking for reasons

why things happen and stop apportioning blames to innocent people.
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by McDoe(m): 9:54am On Oct 08, 2007
I really do not know the kind of world we are living in. A world that is full of greed, covetousness, jealousy, selfishness among other wicked and terrible vices. I pray that he (Tuface) recovers and quickly too. But if the contrary, we his fans are happier that he's stamped his feet on the sands of time; and i can assure you that those behind his travails shall be brought to book by the forces of Karma. Amen
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by Bosdem(f): 10:09am On Oct 08, 2007
Only god can save us in this country, speedy recovery bro
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by zimba315(m): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2007
jayon you dey crazy o na your house you take plot the coup that you no say na d'banj set am up.lagara olorun oma run down ni and na your mouth go kill you insha allah.omo tubaba big up get well soon and take care of yourself and god will surely see you through.omo one love.
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by onyekang1(f): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2007
jus get well soon 3face baba. smiley
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by Egavlas(m): 10:23am On Oct 08, 2007
WesleyanA:

best case scenario: he survives this incident and creates a smash hit record out of it!!

Now this is an intuitive person
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by Skywalker5(m): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2007
zimba315:

jayon you dey crazy o na your house you take plot the coup that you no say na d'banj set am up.lagara olorun oma run down ni and na your mouth go kill you insha allah.

Pity am ooo.that one don dey too much oooooooooo
though the guy suppose watch im mouth
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by Bigtee(m): 10:58am On Oct 08, 2007
Tuface should move out of FESTAC
It is obvious guys there are BIFFIN' him seriously
First it was a stick to his head, now shot on his legs, what next.

C'mon move to Abuja or the Island TUFACE before , (no bi from my mouth )
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by freelance(m): 11:23am On Oct 08, 2007
But who is really after Tuface

There is a thin line between death and life.

Life no get part 2 wink
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by uchetobi(f): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2007
get well soon. Tuface
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by ronnieslimz(f): 11:38am On Oct 08, 2007
tuface i luv u and will alwys do. . plz get well soon cry cry
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by Effa(m): 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2007
sergio:

In my opinion, i don't think someone is trying to kill the young man, he is just unfortunate. Tu Face has been lucky twice, he might not be lucky the third time.

Sergio dont sound stupid ok
whats gonna happen to him the third time, death right
Eranko
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by imelachi(f): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2007
please do you know what exactly happened, when and why he was shot. is he dead by now or what is happening to him now
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2007
imelachi:

please do you know what exactly happened, when and why he was shot. is he dead by now or what is happening to him now

He is not dead but Recuperating fast in an undisclosed hospital. He was shot around 10pm on his way back from the International airport. He was interviewed last weekend in one of the Dailies.
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by pfash: 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2007
i wonder what Tu face's bodyguards are doing if he has any.Besides i think he really has to sit down and look for those wolves in sheep's clothing whomay be his friends!
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by collinx(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2007
As i pray 4 the ''AS U SEE ME'' CRONNER,i will advice him not to discountenance the rumour that his traivail are not unconnect to his school days,because i heard his former schoo, I.M.T Enugu is aone of the most feared culitist enclaves Nigeria .
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by marvinkays: 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2007
Hmm, guys u knw wat whether they like it or yes, they can never stop the sun from rising neither can anyone stop the star from shining. They can only attempt, cos the scientists tried it before, but they met their waterloo.So Tu Baba will get better and will keep shining and rising.
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by petitejay(f): 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2007
Tuface don't worry you are made and nobody can kill your star.Get well and show the world you've come to stay for life.
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by Damsel001: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2007
I detest people who open their gutter mouth and talk nonsense or rather who use their hand to type rubbish. Please stop beefing Tuface, whether you like or not his star will continue to shine, and no one can stop it.

I have met the guy and he is probably the most humble of most naija artiste, believe me!
He doesn't deserve this shit.

Haters keep hating, u are just shortening your life spans. tongue
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by seunbballo(m): 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2007
"why nija people be like this". Person dey do well 4 hin life una won kill am. Those wey dey embezzle govt money, una no kill them. (Stupid people)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don Jazzy / Download Album : Wizkid - Made In Lagos (zip File) / Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.