Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,399 members, 7,864,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? (2058 Views)

Aguyi Ironsi, Ojukwu As Young Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / See How Aguiyi Ironsi Was Murdered In Cold Blood. (viewers Discretion Advised). / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by Demdem(m): 10:23am On Jan 03, 2012
what a useless thread. i cant believe i wasted my time to even open it. useless poster.
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by nduchucks: 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2012
FACE:

Ndu_Chucks, I thought you also wanted the removal of subsidy; what has changed your mind or did you only want it as a catalyst to other things ? FYI, nothing will happen and I endorse the removal although I don't like the fact that they were not straight forward with the removal date.

I am not opposed to the removal of the subsidy. Like you, my problem is with the timing of the removal and the accompanying dishonesty of the government on the matter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Comments On Pres. Jonathan's Fb Page / It’s Shameful That People Rally Against Subsidy And Not Boko Haram -Oritsejafor / Bye Bye N5000 Note: Gej Orders Sanusi To Stop Controversial Plan(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.