Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Fuel Subsidy Struggle : I Remember President Yar'dua: Nig Miss You! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Struggle : I Remember President Yar'dua: Nig Miss You! (1021 Views)

Fuel Subsidy To Go Next Year. FG To Sell Petrol At 97 / In One Sentence How Would You Remember President Goodluck Jonathan? / What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Subsidy Struggle : I Remember President Yar'dua: Nig Miss You! by OmoTier1(m): 8:57am On Jan 03, 2012
Oh! How death never let him be, President Musa Yar'dua. A gentleman extra ordinary. The genuine leader Nigeria never truly had.

The only President in the History of Nigeria that truly saw the Nigerian masses in their true plight, made effort to lift them out of poverty, lo and behold,  death never allowed Him to complete the journey he began.

The only President that reduced the Price of Fuel to N65, a legacy Nigerians will forever remember.

Even in His hay days,  He never gave up on the Nigeria masses. The electoral reform He began today never saw the light of the day!

Yar'dua,  oh how cold are the hands of death! 

And so goes the song, " When I remember Yar'Dua, water runaway from my eyes,  aye, aye,  water runaway from my eye, "

Least We disturb your rest,  Adieu a true leader and gentleman extra ordinary,  continue to rest in peace, and forever Never be troubled!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Struggle : I Remember President Yar'dua: Nig Miss You! by Nadanbata: 9:01am On Jan 03, 2012
Yaraduas problem was he was a sick man.

Allah jikan sa Ameen.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Struggle : I Remember President Yar'dua: Nig Miss You! by kokoA(m): 9:03am On Jan 03, 2012
A president we never had cry cry RIP UMY!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Struggle : I Remember President Yar'dua: Nig Miss You! by OmoTier1(m): 9:04am On Jan 03, 2012
Nadanbata:

Yaraduas problem was he was a sick man.

Allah jikan sa Ameen.
Even in His sick body, knowing He may not live long, He never inflicted Nigerians with pains, remember the reversal of the sale of PH Refinary and Eleme Petrochemicals to Dangote and His croonies
Re: Fuel Subsidy Struggle : I Remember President Yar'dua: Nig Miss You! by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 03, 2012
Re: Fuel Subsidy Struggle : I Remember President Yar'dua: Nig Miss You! by Dansy(f): 9:49am On Jan 03, 2012
Yaradua, a great man and sincere leader. Oh God gives us leader like yaradua in a time like this
Re: Fuel Subsidy Struggle : I Remember President Yar'dua: Nig Miss You! by Onyocha: 10:29am On Jan 03, 2012
rip
Re: Fuel Subsidy Struggle : I Remember President Yar'dua: Nig Miss You! by rolchi(m): 11:24am On Jan 03, 2012
While I have the deepest respect for President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, he is a fine gentleman and Nigeria will forever miss him.

But:
Omo_Tier1:

Even in His sick body, knowing He may not live long, He never inflicted Nigerians with pains, remember the reversal of the sale of PH Refinary and Eleme Petrochemicals to Dangote and His croonies

for the bolded: see http://www.indorama.com/companies/eleme/profile.htm
Re: Fuel Subsidy Struggle : I Remember President Yar'dua: Nig Miss You! by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 03, 2012
A good and humble man indeed. May he rest in peace.Amin
Re: Fuel Subsidy Struggle : I Remember President Yar'dua: Nig Miss You! by OmoTier1(m): 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2012
rolchi:

While I have the deepest respect for President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, he is a fine gentleman and Nigeria will forever miss him.

But:
for the bolded: see http://www.indorama.com/companies/eleme/profile.htm
oh were you fast asleep then, the decision was already reached to get it handed over to Dangote as part of His drive to form a conglomerate of companies in Nigeria!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Struggle : I Remember President Yar'dua: Nig Miss You! by rolchi(m): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2012
^^^

Yes, I was asleep then but you just woke me up with your false claims!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Next time be sure of your facts before you post!

Prove me wrong; post a link that shows anything linking this to Dangote and I will accept and apologize for ignorance! grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Subsidy Struggle : I Remember President Yar'dua: Nig Miss You! by Arosa(m): 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2012
RIP President Yar'adua,  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Fuel Subsidy Struggle : I Remember President Yar'dua: Nig Miss You! by OmoTier1(m): 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2012
rolchi:

^^^

Yes, I was asleep then but you just woke me up with your false claims!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Next time be sure of your facts before you post!

Prove me wrong; post a link that shows anything linking this to Dangote and I will accept and apologize for ignorance! grin grin grin
You know the saying, "never confront an unscrupulous element, ", I have got more serious issues here to handle,
Re: Fuel Subsidy Struggle : I Remember President Yar'dua: Nig Miss You! by rolchi(m): 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

You know the saying, "never confront an unscrupulous element, ", I have got more serious issues here to handle,

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh, I asked for a link to look up your claim and you are "cleverly" running away

Next time, get your facts right before you post!

Mega unscrupulous element, by the way are you involved in organizing the protest against fuel subsidy removal in the UK? grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Subsidy Struggle : I Remember President Yar'dua: Nig Miss You! by bombay: 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2012
bloody mofos shocked

(1) (Reply)

Will I Go To Jail If I Kill An Armed Robber Who Tries To Steal From Me? / Bomb Blast In Thisday Premises In Abuja / U.S. Chairman Of The Joint Chiefs Of Staff Threatened To Intervene In Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.