Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

What Makes One A Big Girl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Makes One A Big Girl (3396 Views)

Popular Lagos Night Club 'big Girl' Gone Missing / Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room / What makes a "big boy" or "big girl"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes One A Big Girl by Attention(f): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2007
Please i need to know what makes one a big girl. Money, age, maturity, carriage or what?
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by finekid(m): 8:13am On Oct 06, 2007
Her size! The bigger her size, the bigger a girl she is grin
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2007
Attention:

Please i need to know what makes one a big girl. Money, age, maturity, carriage or what?
Sweetie u said it all.
Money- or at least access to steady supply
Age- above 18yrs definitely. Height plays a good role
Maturity- speaks for itself
Carriage- you can say that again. speaks volumes

may i also add- your choice and circle of friends? wink
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by evermag(m): 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2007
Some called by the name BIG GIRL is not a lay who is rich, beautiful or has alot of boyfriends. Thers is a saying that once you are BIG you are BIG. A BIG GIRL is some one who is old enought to think for her self, respect herself where rever she goes. Some one who you can look up to as a role model that is some one good enougth to be called a BIG GIRL
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by janami(f): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2007
maturity and independence
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by zigbo(f): 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2007
i think i agree with evermag to some extent. .
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by sicky(f): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2007
what makes one a big girl is basically confidence, security and independence added to the values already mentioned
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by efuah(f): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2007
zigbo:

i think i agree with evermag to some extent. .
me too
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by Scopium: 8:57am On Nov 27, 2007
[size=13pt]By the virtue of a big body frame. grin grin grin[/size]
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by Monicamony(f): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2007
Her style, confidence, body stucture, how loaded she is financially, her connection, her level of education, her exposure in terms of where she visit, her circle of friends-her level, the way she speaks, walk, and interact with people. Just to mention a few.
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by Monicamony(f): 9:44am On Nov 27, 2007
Her style, confidence, body stucture, how loaded she is financially, her connection, her level of education, her exposure in terms of where she visit, her circle of friends-her level, the way she speaks, walk, and interact with people. Just to mention a few.
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by babonboard(f): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2007
Nice one, to me her carriage,charisma and level of education.
Also a 'big girl'should be able to reason well and be financially
okay to an extent.
Her clique of friends also matter a lot.
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by sylvex(f): 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2007
COOL THREAD, TO ME HER CHARISMA, INDEPENDENCE, MATURITY, SELF RESPECT AND HUMILTY COUPLED WITH NICE HEIGHT AND GOOD APPEARANCE MAKES D LADY A BIG GIRL
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by donchigo1: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2007
you have said it all .

is doesn't necessarily mean that the level of your money or education will quantify one in the class of big girl. i think a big is one that will take responsibility at all time , some whom you can give a work to do and the person will do it better than the way it was before and another thing is your PRO to people around you cos that counts as a big girl cos if one lacks that no big girl.

one who can manager little resource to archive efficiency without duress nor fret and your courage when it comes to dealings.
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by anusule(m): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2007
maturity, intelligence, friends, ride, clothes, job, glasses grin grin, choice of perfume , height, backside cool,and maybe small pepper grin cool
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by smartsoft(m): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2007
her maturity and if she know what life is all about, don't be suprise alotta gurls don't what life is all about to them, !
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by yimiton(f): 11:30am On Dec 06, 2007
By virtue of socializing, a big girl could also be called a Diva.

Being a big girl could either be possitive or negative, possitive big girl is the type that fits this description:
carriage,charisma and level of education.
Also a 'big girl'should be able to reason well and be financially
okay to an extent
I'll put people like Princess Diana there.

While negative big girl is the former: She goes about with airs, her shoulders and nose raised high, looks down on people she considers not up to her standard, totally self centered and fashion crazy, always competing with others, you name it.
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by Attention(f): 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2007
Does height really counts? One thing i know of big girls is that they always have money to spend and use expensive accessories, jewelries, perfumes and have a network of big guys in their chain. But they hardly want to get married why?
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by nossycheek(f): 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2007
Ability to be laid for money. Never get pregnant unintentionally. Cheats on boyfriend and never gets caught (date more than 1 guy at a time)
Must not eat in bukas, drinks only bottled water and patronises all the ok joints, katangwa, Yaba, Badagry etc. Never fails an exam as she knows all her lecturers bedroom/account number and so on
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by TOH(f): 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2007
nossycheek:

Ability to be laid for money. Never get pregnant unintentionally. Cheats on boyfriend and never gets caught (date more than 1 guy at a time)
Must not eat in bukas, drinks only bottled water and patronises all the ok joints, katangwa, Yaba, Badagry etc. Never fails an exam as she knows all her lecturers bedroom/account number and so on

If that is what it takes to be a "big girl", then what are you?
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by nossycheek(f): 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2007
A small mama grin
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by TOH(f): 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2007
I believe "mama" is reserved for those with children or sugar mummies cheesy
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by almondjoy(f): 2:04am On Dec 11, 2007
@Topic

Having a job and taking care of your responsiblities. Yes. Maturity, independence, sophistication, having a sense of direction in your life and doing your own thing without a giving a damn as to what people think. Especially when it is none of their damn business!
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by ifyalways(f): 2:54am On Dec 16, 2007
almondjoy:

@Topic

Having a job and taking care of your responsiblities. Yes. Maturity, independence, sophistication, having a sense of direction in your life and doing your own thing without a giving a damn as to what people think. Especially when it is none of their damn business!
wink
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by bindex(m): 3:41am On Dec 16, 2007
almondjoy:

@Topic

You are such a bitter person why all the bitterness?
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by mystikalb2(m): 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2007
abi
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by dominobaby(f): 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2007
firstly, what is your definition of a BIG GIRL?
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by ifyalways(f): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2007
ask them grin grin grin
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by Amiga(f): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2007
Confidence, independence and intelligence
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 22, 2007
think fergie has said it, d fact dat you dont cry makesw you a big girl
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by minute(f): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2007
almondjoy said it all.
Re: What Makes One A Big Girl by almondjoy(f): 7:53am On Dec 27, 2007
bindex:

You are such a bitter person why all the bitterness?

It is called "assertiveness" not "bitterness".  Big girls are also assertive. cool

What is there to be bitter about when life is so dammmmmmmmmmn good? undecided

So my brother, speak for thyself!

Have a Nappy New Year! kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun, Make Me A Moderator / Mtn Free On-net Calls / Forum Game Check In With Ur Phone Numbers And See What U Really Need; Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.