Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,376 members, 7,826,479 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

What Do U Give Ur Girlfriend On Her Birthday - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Do U Give Ur Girlfriend On Her Birthday (1025 Views)

When Two Powerful Men Want's To Take Ur Girlfriend / Pix... When Ur Girlfriend Tells You, She Wany A Colorful Wedding / If He Was Your Son, What Name Will U Give Him??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Give Ur Girlfriend On Her Birthday by ituen(m): 11:39am On Oct 05, 2007
Did you hear about the fellow that was talking to his buddy, and he said, "I don't know what to get my wife for her birthday - she has everything, and besides, she can afford to buy anything she wants, so I'm stumped."

His buddy said, "I have an idea - why don't you make up a certificate saying she can have 60 minutes of great sex, any way she wants it - she'll probably be thrilled." So the fellow did.

The next day his buddy said, "Well? Did you take my suggestion?" "Yes, I did," said the fellow.

"Did she like it?" His buddy asked.

"Oh yes! she jumped up , thanked me, kissed me on the forehead and ran out the door, yelling "I'll be back in an hour!!"
Re: What Do U Give Ur Girlfriend On Her Birthday by tessybaby(f): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2007
foolish man
thumps up for the girl grin
Re: What Do U Give Ur Girlfriend On Her Birthday by ituen(m): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2007
As she leaves the house, The man locks the door finally. Na wa for women

(1) (Reply)

A Christian Dog: / Jesus Meet Terminator For Naija. / Taxi Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.