Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej (1467 Views)

Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Amazing Pix Of A Hausaman That Voted GEJ In Kano. / Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by vedaxcool(m): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2012
All the people I personally know that were vigorously campaigning for Goodluck are now claiming they never voted during the election, in fact, people are saying he rigged his way into govt! have anyone had similar Experience?
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2012
Moderator , toss this junk into the bin   ||
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2012
Jonathan is a big fraudster.He deceived them he had no shoes and now see what he's causing them.I can only pity the poor man on the street.I wish boko haram can boko him for us.
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by vedaxcool(m): 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2012
^^^^^
Amin!

@Frosbel you will do go to heed this advise:

vedaxcool:

I think you will do more in proving you are a Nigerian instead of trying to provoke violence your simpleton Boko Haramist grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-837186.32.html
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2012
And your contribution to these debates is writing up rubbish topics like your latest called :

Loons Badboy Christian Rapper Turns To Islam Now 'goodboy'

Fanaticism is a real problem with you guys laying claim even at one time to Michael Jackson as a Muslim, lol. grin
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by vedaxcool(m): 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loon_%28rapper%29

and someonme tell the simpleton who need to prove he is actually a Nigerian that this is the political section!
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2012
you left this out :

On November 22, 2011, he was arrested when he arrived in the Brussels Airport and sent to jail in Vorst

Muhaha

Islam is full of ex-convicts, fraudsters and crooks , grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2012
So many mad people on nl.people are talking about subsidy,this one dey talk about religious bigotry.Why not carry your holy holy go religious section ?
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2012
^^^

Ends here  cool

Continue your fuel subsidy gist !
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by vedaxcool(m): 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

So many mad people on nl.people are talking about subsidy,this one dey talk about religious bigotry.Why not carry your holy holy go religious section ?

Hope frosbel is hearing grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2012
^^

Wetin concern me and fuel subsidy grin

Waiting to demolish you in the religious section , stop running away cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2012
frosbel:

And your contribution to these debates is writing up rubbish topics like your latest called :

Loons Badboy Christian Rapper Turns To Islam Now 'goodboy'

Fanaticism is a real problem with you guys laying claim even at one time to Michael Jackson as a Muslim, lol. grin

Loon is Muslim, Hardcore. And, Michael Jackson also did dabble in Islam
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by vedaxcool(m): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2012
^^^^
Don't mind the unNigerian bigot who has the mind of a simpleton
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2012
kingoflag:

Loon is Muslim, Hardcore. And, Michael Jackson also did dabble in Islam

Islam sure does attract the good in society grin

Fanatics y'all.
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by vedaxcool(m): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2012
^^^
shoo shooo, no flies allowed here! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by coogar: 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2012
vedaxcool:

All the people I personally know that were vigorously campaigning for Goodluck are now claiming they never voted during the election, in fact, people are saying he rigged his way into govt! have anyone had similar Experience?

beaf voted to jonathan and still supports him religiously.
i like his guts. even though he knows he's on a path to destruction, he has stuck to his beliefs about jonathan poopluck.
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by vedaxcool(m): 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2012
coogar:

beaf voted to jonathan and still supports him religiously.
i like his guts. even though he knows he's on a path to destruction, he has stuck to his beliefs about jonathan poopluck.

hhe hehe grin grin grin grin grin pooluck sounds better,

Yeah actually I said people I persoanlly know are claiming such, in any case did you vote for him and what are the reaction of those you think voted for him towards his currently policy and are they in a state of denial?
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2012
GEJ is a Star !!!!!
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by vedaxcool(m): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2012
^^^^

Greatest Simpleton I dey Hail!!!  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by coogar: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2012
vedaxcool:

hhe hehe  grin grin grin grin grin pooluck sounds better,

Yeah actually I said people I persoanlly know are claiming such, in any case did you vote for him and what are the reaction of those you think voted for him towards his currently policy and are they in a state of denial?

i wasn't in the country during the presidential election so i didn't vote at all. i never supported jonathan poopluck cos i could see nigerians voted for him out of sentiments and romance. he was supported because he hails from a minority group or anyone but hausa or his hat fitted better than mexican cowboys and f@ckever other sentiments.

nigeria should go back to the military rule.
we are not mature enough to handle democracy.
it's about time we raise our hands and accept we are not americans, britons or australians.
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2012
coogar:

i wasn't in the country during the presidential election so i didn't vote at all. i never supported jonathan poopluck cos i could see nigerians voted for him out of sentiments and romance. he was supported because he hails from a minority group or [u[b]]anyone but hausa[/b][/u] or his hat fitted better than mexican cowboys and f@ckever other sentiments.

it's about time we raise our hands and accept we are not americans, britons or australians.

Absolutely anyone but Hausa or an Islamist  Haha  grin grin

Just a joke !!
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by vedaxcool(m): 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2012
coogar:

i wasn't in the country during the presidential election so i didn't vote at all. i never supported jonathan poopluck cos i could see nigerians voted for him out of sentiments and romance. he was supported because he hails from a minority group or anyone but hausa or his hat fitted better than mexican cowboys and f@ckever other sentiments.

Yeah truly, Nigerians, or should I say Southern and Christian Nigerians were literally tired of having Hausas in the state house, but at least Bukhari said, we should live with the consequences of what we voted for! and totally agreed, we Nigerians are not Americans, Britons or Australians, until we design our political system to adapt to our mentality, we would have to abort democracy endlessly, as GEJ have less than a year with the way his poo administration is going!
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2012
yes, I voted for Jonathan n
will vote for hin again if I have the opportunty.

fuel subsidy removal? yes, I am in support of it with all my heart.
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by coogar: 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2012
vedaxcool:

Yeah truly, Nigerians, or should I say Southern and Christian Nigerians were literally tired of having Hausas in the state house, but at least Bukhari said, we should live with the consequences of what we voted for! and totally agreed, we Nigerians are not Americans, Britons or Australians, until we design our political system to adapt to our mentality, we would have to abort democracy endlessly, as GEJ have less than a year with the way his poo administration is going!

democracy has ruined nigeria. i cannot think of any democratic government doing anything good for nigeria.
we continue to delude ourselves with it and these ruthless politicians are loving it.

imperialists go into politics to serve their own people. nigerians go into politics to be served.
there's a universe of difference between the two. look at the obscene amount of salaries senators and the presidency get every month and compare it to the politicians in europe and america. it is a disgrace that we have been keeping quiet about this for a while.
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by beafroast: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2012
@frosbel,
i don tell you to shift go that ya religious zone.ya calling na there e dey no be for dis zone wey real men dey yarn.
Holier than thou frosbel.
Peeps for religious zone don know you wella sey you be religious clown,now na for politics zone you wan try show ya untalented talent of clownry.
Abegi!!! His Majesty Holier Than Thou FROSBEL waka!!!
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by alienvirus: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin frosbel go back to religion section. stop looking for popularity here. your calling is in that section. abeg i no fit laff
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2012
beaf roast:

@frosbel,
i don tell you to shift go that ya religious zone.ya calling na there e dey no be for dis zone wey real men dey yarn.
Peeps for religious zone don know you wella sey you be religious clown,now na for politics zone you wan try show ya untalented talent of clownry.

Muhahaha grin grin grin

Before you were BORN I was in this section, and poular at that without boasting ( jealousy grin ) contributing ideas , suggestions and promoting dialogue to help this great country move forward.

That was until people like you and a host of others , turned this section into a tribal, racist, insulting and anti-GEJ Zone.

I quietly left so as not to stain myself with the evil which was ever present.

But now I have a call of duty to defend GEJ and stop this immoral and ammoral attack on his person. angry

Once I complete my mission, I will leave quietly again. grin
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by vedaxcool(m): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2012
beaf roast:

@frosbel,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
noblezone:

even from your writing all is not well
coogar:

democracy has ruined nigeria. i cannot think of any democratic government doing anything good for nigeria.
we continue to delude ourselves with it and these ruthless politicians are loving it.

imperialists go into politics to serve their own people. nigerians go into politics to be served.
there's a universe of difference between the two. look at the obscene amount of salaries senators and the presidency get every month and compare it to the politicians in europe and america. it is a disgrace that we have been keeping quiet about this for a while.

i won't say democracy have ruined Nigera, but it has indeed compounded a dire situation, the problem with Nigerians is we only talk when our leaders are far away, the few that speak out, usually do so to achieve a narrow objective. but underneath the problem there is a serious intellectual deficit in the country, that why even educated individuals make argument that are Insaner than boko haram! Pooluck thinks cutting the inflicting hardship on the majority of Nigerians is more preferable than adjusting the belt of the Govt.  Nigerians are indeed facing the consequences of the govt they claimed they voted for!
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2012
noblezone:

You have my total support !!
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by beafroast: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2012
@frosbel,
i no get any qwalms with ya. Make you know that one. My issue with you na sey you always claim holier than thou. Even in dat religous zone you no dey agree with anybody,wether na christian or muslem. Infact, you despise muslems like sey no be dsame God wey you dey worship create them. And now dsame you wan yarn me wetin i go hear wey you neva show me the meaning of 'LOVE ONE ANOTHER'.
FROSBEL,you no pure atall,so waka.
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2012
^^^

I have many lovely brothers and sistas there.

Always remember I was voted second for poster of the year after brother Jo.

People must like you for that to happen  grin grin grin

Peace !!
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by beafroast: 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2012
@frosbel,
like i said earlier i no get qwalms with you as a human being but that personality of yours (HOLIER THAN THOU) . If you want peeps to always take you serious and see you as a progressive show us how accomodating you are when it comes to other peeps belief. You won whatever you won does not change the truth.
Peace !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hezbollah Armoury Discovered In Kano City / The Passion For Gov.akpabio By Eko Ole / Re: The Mokola Flyover Project - Information For The Mis-informed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.