Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej (1466 Views)

Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Amazing Pix Of A Hausaman That Voted GEJ In Kano. / Silly Reasons Why Some Voted Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by iswell1(m): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2012
gej is still the best for now.
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by vedaxcool(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2012
^^^^
how ids do you have? this is too low don't you think!
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2012
frosbel:

^^^

I have many lovely brothers and sistas there.

Always remember I was voted second for poster of the year after brother Jo.

People must like you for that to happenĀ  grin grin grin

Peace !!

Or you could create 50 i.ds and "win" in Miraculous fashion.
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2012
kingoflag:

Or you could create 50 i.ds and "win" in Miraculous fashion.

Suit yourself.
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by jmaine: 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2012
I voted for him . . .So cool
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2012
frosbel:

Islam sure does attract the good in society

Fanatics y'all.

Its ok to assume that I practice any sort of organized religion.

But if you're the epitome of what a Christian is , then I can proudly say that I want no parts of it.

Hypocrisy and fanaticism always seem to do a number on my stomach.
Re: Nigerians Are Begining To Claim They Never Voted Gej by iluvnaija: 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2012
like this

(1) (2) (Reply)

0sun Govt Enforces Law Dat Prohibits Morally Illicit Dressing!!! / Civil Defence, Police Clash In Lagos / Weird Similarities Between US Presidents Abraham Lincoln And John F. Kennedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.