Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,521 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

You Can Now Cook Without Kerosene, Gas Or Anything You Can Think Of: - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / You Can Now Cook Without Kerosene, Gas Or Anything You Can Think Of: (1537 Views)

Cook Without Using Kerosine, Firewood Or Any Other Things You Can Think Of / Starting A Kerosene Wholesale/retail Distribution Business In Nigeria / Kero (dpk),petroleum (pms) & Diesel(ago) At The Best Buy You Can Think Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Cook Without Kerosene, Gas Or Anything You Can Think Of: by inspireall: 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2012
You Can Now Cook without Kerosene, Gas or Anything You Can Think of,

Yes, you might not be aware of this New Discovery yet, but the Latest News in town right now is that some smart people in Nigeria (including myself) have started cooking WITHOUT using Kerosene, Gas, PHCN, Charcoal, Sawdust, Briquette or Anything you can possibly think of right now…

Just in case you don’t know, this is a Perfect Solution to ALL your Day-to-Day Domestic Problems, especially NOW that the Fuel Subsidy has been REMOVED by Mr President.

First of all, I want you to answer these very important questions…

Can you just imagine yourself, cooking WITHOUT using Kerosene, Gas, PHCN, Charcoal, Sawdust, Briquette or Anything you can think of right now?

Okay, how about revealing this hidden secret to people around you and charging them any amount of money you want?

Well, for your information, some smart Nigerians (like YOU) have started enjoying this New Discovery already and…

… It’s Your Turn to start enjoying it too, starting from NOW. Let me also ask you this before I proceed:

Why Wasting Your Money to Buy Kerosene, Gas, Charcoal, Sawdust or Briquette When You Can Start Cooking WITHOUT Using Any of them?

With this New Discovery Manual at your disposal TODAY,
You don’t need to buy Expensive Kerosene to Cook again!

You don’t need to use that your Dirty stove to Cook again!

You don’t need to buy Expensive Gas to Cook again!

You don’t need to use your Gas-Cooker to Cook again!

You don’t need to use any Electric Cooker to cook again!

You don’t need to WAIT for NEPA or PHCN before you can cook again!

You don’t need to use any Firewood to Cook again!

You don’t need to use Charcoal to Cook again!

In fact, you don’t need to use Sawdust to Cook again!

You don’t even need to use what you’re thinking of Right Now!

As you can see, I could go on and on, telling you the benefits of this New Discovery, but in order to save Your Precious Time online, I have specially packaged EVERYTHING you need to know about this New Cooking Stove in a Manual for you to QUICKLY read it NOW.

This Manual will clearly show you… How you can start cooking WITHOUT wasting Your Money to Buy Kerosene, Gas, PHCN, Charcoal, Sawdust, Briquette or Anything you can think of right now!

This Manual is a Hot Cake right now, and by April 1, this year – 2012, I will release it to the market and the Official Price will be N35,000 naira flat.

BUT… you can QUICKLY get it TODAY for just N2500 naira only.

So, if you’re READY to start cooking WITHOUT Wasting Your Money to Buy Kerosene, Gas, Charcoal, Sawdust, Briquette or Anything you can think of right now, this is Your chance!

You can QUICKLY get your own copy of this NEW manual TODAY by paying N2500 naira only into any branch of:

GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC.

ACCOUNT NAME, Mercy Ogun

ACCOUNT NUMBER, 2120471056-1590

OR

Email: mercyogun913@gmail.com

Immediately after making the payment today, QUICKLY
send your teller number to mercyogun913@gmail.com

Remember to indicate the topic you paid for, so that I can
QUICKLY send the Manual to you - TODAY.

The topic of this manual is, “How to Cook without Using Kerosene, Gas, PHCN, Firewood, Charcoal, Briquette or Anything you can possibly think of right now”

You can also send your teller number + your email address + the topic to me on 08054228517.

The topic of this manual is, “How to Cook without Using Kerosene, Gas, PHCN, Firewood, Charcoal, Briquette or Anything you can possibly think of right now”

The moment I confirm your payment, Your Manual will be sent to this Your email address IMMEDIATELY - TODAY.

As you can see, I’m desperately waiting for YOU at the TOP, because I strongly believe that’s exactly where YOU and I belong!

NOTE: The price of this Manual is subject to increase to
N35000 thousand Naira flat, ANY MOMENT FROM NOW.

So, you MUST be VERY FAST to get it NOW for just N2500
Re: You Can Now Cook Without Kerosene, Gas Or Anything You Can Think Of: by inspireall: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2012
You Can Now Cook without Kerosene, Gas or Anything You Can Think of,

Yes, you might not be aware of this New Discovery yet, but the Latest News in town right now is that some smart people in Nigeria (including myself) have started cooking WITHOUT using Kerosene, Gas, PHCN, Charcoal, Sawdust, Briquette or Anything you can possibly think of right now…

Just in case you don’t know, this is a Perfect Solution to ALL your Day-to-Day Domestic Problems, especially NOW that the Fuel Subsidy has been REMOVED by Mr President.

First of all, I want you to answer these very important questions…

Can you just imagine yourself, cooking WITHOUT using Kerosene, Gas, PHCN, Charcoal, Sawdust, Briquette or Anything you can think of right now?

Okay, how about revealing this hidden secret to people around you and charging them any amount of money you want?

Well, for your information, some smart Nigerians (like YOU) have started enjoying this New Discovery already and…

… It’s Your Turn to start enjoying it too, starting from NOW. Let me also ask you this before I proceed:

Why Wasting Your Money to Buy Kerosene, Gas, Charcoal, Sawdust or Briquette When You Can Start Cooking WITHOUT Using Any of them?

With this New Discovery Manual at your disposal TODAY,
You don’t need to buy Expensive Kerosene to Cook again!

You don’t need to use that your Dirty stove to Cook again!

You don’t need to buy Expensive Gas to Cook again!

You don’t need to use your Gas-Cooker to Cook again!

You don’t need to use any Electric Cooker to cook again!

You don’t need to WAIT for NEPA or PHCN before you can cook again!

You don’t need to use any Firewood to Cook again!

You don’t need to use Charcoal to Cook again!

In fact, you don’t need to use Sawdust to Cook again!

You don’t even need to use what you’re thinking of Right Now!

As you can see, I could go on and on, telling you the benefits of this New Discovery, but in order to save Your Precious Time online, I have specially packaged EVERYTHING you need to know about this New Cooking Stove in a Manual for you to QUICKLY read it NOW.

This Manual will clearly show you… How you can start cooking WITHOUT wasting Your Money to Buy Kerosene, Gas, PHCN, Charcoal, Sawdust, Briquette or Anything you can think of right now!

This Manual is a Hot Cake right now, and by April 1, this year – 2012, I will release it to the market and the Official Price will be N35,000 naira flat.

BUT… you can QUICKLY get it TODAY for just N2500 naira only.

So, if you’re READY to start cooking WITHOUT Wasting Your Money to Buy Kerosene, Gas, Charcoal, Sawdust, Briquette or Anything you can think of right now, this is Your chance!

You can QUICKLY get your own copy of this NEW manual TODAY by paying N2500 naira only into any branch of:

GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC.

ACCOUNT NAME, Mercy Ogun

ACCOUNT NUMBER, 212-471056-1590

OR

Email: mercyogun913@gmail.com

Immediately after making the payment today, QUICKLY
send your teller number to mercyogun913@gmail.com

Remember to indicate the topic you paid for, so that I can
QUICKLY send the Manual to you - TODAY.

You can also send your teller number + your email address + the topic to me on 08054228517.

The moment I confirm your payment, Your Manual will be sent to this Your email address IMMEDIATELY - TODAY.

As you can see, I’m desperately waiting for YOU at the TOP, because I strongly believe that’s exactly where YOU and I belong!

NOTE: The price of this Manual is subject to increase to
N35000 thousand Naira flat, ANY MOMENT FROM NOW.

So, you MUST be VERY FAST to get it NOW for just N2500

(1) (Reply)

EDMARK International Business Opportunity Available For Every One / Ankara Craft / MTN 4G LTE Signal Booster Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.