Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Starting A Kerosene Wholesale/retail Distribution Business In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Starting A Kerosene Wholesale/retail Distribution Business In Nigeria (6792 Views)

How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Sales agents wanted for WHEEL The Wonderful Kerosene stove (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Kerosene Wholesale/retail Distribution Business In Nigeria by stagger: 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2010
Discover how to start a dual purpose kerosene (DPK) wholesale/retail distribution business in Nigeria. Get the entire business blueprint from licensing to financing, start-up to distribution for just N4,500. Contact 08027601655 (SMS only) for details on how to get your copy.
Re: Starting A Kerosene Wholesale/retail Distribution Business In Nigeria by Jekeh: 9:40pm On May 27, 2012
Why do one have to either send an sms or call to be well informed if it's Ω̴σt fruadulent? U̶̲̥̅̊ guys should stop all this, if U̶̲̥̅̊ have informations to pass, why Ω̴σt just pass it, rather than asking to be called or sms...
Re: Starting A Kerosene Wholesale/retail Distribution Business In Nigeria by azzima(m): 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2012
Hi Stagger.I have 500k.and will like to invest in the kerosene business but i dont want to be involved with the headaches of the business.How do i go about this and still getting a weekly/bi-monthly/monthly return?and how often do we transact in a month?Thx
Re: Starting A Kerosene Wholesale/retail Distribution Business In Nigeria by stagger: 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2012
azzima: Hi Stagger.I have 500k.and will like to invest in the kerosene business but i dont want to be involved with the headaches of the business.How do i go about this and still getting a weekly/bi-monthly/monthly return?and how often do we transact in a month?Thx

Let us understand ourselves. I believe that having worked hard to get N500k for investment, you should be concerned about the running of your biz. Get the manual, set up your business and run it according to the guidelines you will get. If you want some consultancy, I can provide that, but I do not collect money from people to run biz for them. I am already too swamped and too busy, and I am a believer in people taking responsibility for their money.
Re: Starting A Kerosene Wholesale/retail Distribution Business In Nigeria by yeye4live(m): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2012
J-ekeh:
Why do one have to either send an sms or call to be well informed if it's Ω̴σt fruadulent? U̶̲̥̅̊ guys should stop all this, if U̶̲̥̅̊ have informations to pass, why Ω̴σt just pass it, rather than asking to be called or sms...

my broda i tire ooh, so many people come here to claim they make money in one useless buisness n yet try to swindle otheres 4 a minor pay,only fools will part wit that moni
Re: Starting A Kerosene Wholesale/retail Distribution Business In Nigeria by sunbbo(m): 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2012
Edited

(1) (Reply)

BUYING ITUNES AND AMZON GIFT CARDS AT BEST RATES / LPFO Needed - Buyer With POF ready For Any Tonnage / You Can Become A Virgin Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.