Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? (3074 Views)

Ministers At The Gate Of Hell. / A Thread For Those Attending The 2014 RCCG Convention & Ministers Conference / Intercede For Ministers Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLQjJ_uq6hM

Does such ministers of the gospel who will speak without fear or favour still exist in our country today? I believe there are but they will not make it to the front page of the secular media.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5vjiECf6OQ

We thank God for those who still hear from God and speak without fear or favour.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5vjiECf6OQ

We thank God for those who still hear from God and speak without fear or favour.

Brian Carn speaking about the spirit of perversion and deception that has entered the church.

Excerpts: 

"I'm the only boss, that will fire you . . . and let you keep working"

"Saul was king for 40 years . . . was only anointed for two. That means for 38 years God left him in positon . . . but the presence of God had left him"

"Adam the day you eat the fruit, you shall surely what . . . dieAdam was still walking . . . he was a walking dead man"

"God spoke to me and said son, I have so many ways of killing you . . . and letting your flesh stay alive"
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? by Goshen360(m): 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2012
Thank God for revelations such as this. Friends, I live in the US and see what preachers do every where and inside of me,am sooooo angry. Is this the church that Jesus built? Virtually every preacher that come on tv in the US will ask for donations after tv message, sell on thing or the other, selling cds of their trips to jerusalem, selling mantles and oil, so much that I gave myself to the study of God's word. Infact, one preacher cajole the people on tv one day and brought a casket into the church saying people should write what they wanna it to die in their lives and come drop in the casket or sow a seed into their future. Believe me, I have this recorded on my iphone for reference and i was angry in my spirit. Friends, without know Brian Carn, i will say, he is my kind of preacher. Am only waiting for the appointed time, God is raising new breeds of believers without greed and I want to be greatly used by God for His divine purpose. Thank you preacher.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:26am On Jan 06, 2012
EX Ministries talking about the issues affecting the body of Christ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRiACRe23DQ
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:31am On Jan 06, 2012
Another minister who is not afraid to call a spade a spade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFjkcauYEGg
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:55am On Jan 06, 2012
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
Goshen360:

Thank God for revelations such as this. Friends, I live in the US and see what preachers do every where and inside of me,am sooooo angry. Is this the church that Jesus built? Virtually every preacher that come on tv in the US will ask for donations after tv message, sell on thing or the other, selling cds of their trips to jerusalem, selling mantles and oil, so much that I gave myself to the study of God's word. Infact, one preacher cajole the people on tv one day and brought a casket into the church saying people should write what they wanna it to die in their lives and come drop in the casket or sow a seed into their future. Believe me, I have this recorded on my iphone for reference and i was angry in my spirit. Friends, without know Brian Carn, i will say, he is my kind of preacher. Am only waiting for the appointed time, God is raising new breeds of believers without greed and I want to be greatly used by God for His divine purpose. Thank you preacher.

It's a good ambition you've got but you have to be careful not to mix apples and oranges together. Those soliciting for funds on TV should not be mistaken for those who teach that members of their congregation should give their tithes and offerings according to Scriptures. Don't throw the bath water away together with the baby. wink
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? by Goshen360(m): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2013
^
I understand you my brother. I'm convinced from scriptures (Hebrews 7) that tithe is abolished and ended for Christians. Off course, I'm not gonna throw the water away with the baby but the issue of tithing for Christians is clearly cancelled in scripture if we must be sincere. Do you mind if I show you from scripture (Hebrews 7) where tithing was abolished?

Besides, John MacArthur that you posted his video also does NOT teach tithe/tithing for Christians and yet one of the largest churches in United States.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? by Candour(m): 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
Goshen360: ^
I understand you my brother. I'm convinced from scriptures (Hebrews 7) that tithe is abolished and ended for Christians. Off course, I'm not gonna throw the water away with the baby but the issue of tithing for Christians is clearly cancelled in scripture if we must be sincere. Do you mind if I show you from scripture (Hebrews 7) where tithing was abolished?

Besides, John MacArthur that you posted his video also does NOT teach tithe/tithing for Christians and yet one of the largest churches in United States.

My brother, you mean there is actually a big church that survives without tithes and offerings? i never heard of this pastor until u mentioned him.ministers like this are scarce if not non existent in nigeria.May God almighty bless him and grant him more grace to continue.

You too bro Goshen,i wish you God speed in your endeavours
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? by Goshen360(m): 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2013
^
Amen to your prayers my brother. Yes, John MacArthur's church is over 10,000 members and they do NOT teach tithing for Christians. I own a John MacArthur Study Bible and I understand the truth about tithing. Listen to the words of John MacArthur himself below,

A Word of Caution to Fire Starters ... holds. One being my disagreement with women pastors, the other being my stance on tithing, which the church heavily endorses. I ...

http://www.gracechurch.org/search/?q=tithing
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? by Image123(m): 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
you no dey get bored with this your malinterpretation?
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? by Goshen360(m): 12:03am On Feb 06, 2013
^
Get bored ke....because the truth sets free from religious malinterpretation. cheesy Don't start again here o because If I ask you just two questions now, na run you go run. grin
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2013

Get bored ke....because the truth sets free from religious malinterpretation. cheesy Don't start again here o because If I ask you just two questions now, na run you go run. grin

You mean you don't get bored of your "religious malinterpretation"? May the truth deliver you.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:12am On Dec 24, 2016
Goshen360:

How are the mighty falling. It is a pity that this same preacher has fallen into the enemy's trap. Let us pray that he rediscovers his steps. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? by Goshen360(m): 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

How are the mighty falling. It is a pity that this same preacher has fallen into the enemy's trap. Let us pray that he rediscovers his steps. cry

Smh...and what's that supposed to mean? The one who thinks he stand should be careful less he fall. The Lord is the One who keeps His own. I'm very much in the FAITH just that I give myself to more priorities.

Well, I know you "probably" looking human errors just because you and I don't agree on the U.S Elections and that's okay. You're perceived to be on the Republicans while I'm on the Democratic side but the foolish thing about your ideology is, you never sat down and think if I agree with everything the Democratic Party does just like Ben Carson as a man of faith doesn't agree with everything the Republican does.

Finally, you came up here insinuating a brother you don't even know personally has fallen. Listen, what I said about Brian Carn in that comment you quoted was SAID IN GOOD AND PURE CONSCIENCE by the video where Brian preached then BUT listen and listen good, EVEN BRIAN IS NOT INNOCENT AS FAR THE U.S. ELECTION IS CONCERNED...this is the same man I made that comment about his video.

He, Brian PREDICTED Trump is going to loose the election. Now, if I change my comment about Brian again that he's a false prophet what does that make me? But I have made a good remark about the same Brian in the past which you just quoted. And before you start calling names and pointing fingers and looking for human errors, you better find the video of Brian saying Trump will loose the election. You supported Trump election and a man of God you once posted a video about him which I made a good remark about came up years after and predicted your Trump will loose and the same Trump you support, NOW WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF THIS SAME MoG? It will be great if you can face the truth in the face and say it as it is.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:56am On Jan 10, 2017
Goshen360:

Smh...and what's that supposed to mean? The one who thinks he stand should be careful less he fall. The Lord is the One who keeps His own. I'm very much in the FAITH just that I give myself to more priorities.

Well, I know you "probably" looking human errors just because you and I don't agree on the U.S Elections and that's okay. You're perceived to be on the Republicans while I'm on the Democratic side but the foolish thing about your ideology is, you never sat down and think if I agree with everything the Democratic Party does just like Ben Carson as a man of faith doesn't agree with everything the Republican does.

I still find it difficult to believe that a person can be a Democrat that is known for abortion, gay marriage, political correctness and many other antichrist policies and still say that he/she is a Christian. Name one important personality who claims to be a Christian that is a Democrat?

Goshen360:

Finally, you came up here insinuating a brother you don't even know personally has fallen. Listen, what I said about Brian Carn in that comment you quoted was SAID IN GOOD AND PURE CONSCIENCE by the video where Brian preached then BUT listen and listen good, EVEN BRIAN IS NOT INNOCENT AS FAR THE U.S. ELECTION IS CONCERNED...this is the same man I made that comment about his video.

He, Brian PREDICTED Trump is going to loose the election. Now, if I change my comment about Brian again that he's a false prophet what does that make me? But I have made a good remark about the same Brian in the past which you just quoted. And before you start calling names and pointing fingers and looking for human errors, you better find the video of Brian saying Trump will loose the election. You supported Trump election and a man of God you once posted a video about him which I made a good remark about came up years after and predicted your Trump will loose and the same Trump you support, NOW WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF THIS SAME MoG? It will be great if you can face the truth in the face and say it as it is.

I still respect Brian for owning up to his blunder and apologising unlike our celebrated 'prophets' who keep digging holes for themselves after they have shot themselves in the foot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUEM35dTMaA
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? by somehowpenis(m): 9:40am On Feb 01, 2017
Goshen360:

sorry I had to quote your post Bro,. Please I have an interest in moving to the states to further my studies, is their any platform in which I can message you other than nairaland? iMessage, mail or anything, I can't pm, I lost my mail password. Thanks
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? by Goshen360(m): 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
somehowpenis:
sorry I had to quote your post Bro,. Please I have an interest in moving to the states to further my studies, is their any platform in which I can message you other than nairaland? iMessage, mail or anything, I can't pm, I lost my mail password. Thanks

goshen360 at Yahoo dot co dot uk
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
Goshen360:
^

Truth don't set you free, it make you free. Explain how tithe was abolished and who abolished it.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? by Goshen360(m): 1:09am On Feb 04, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Truth don't set you free, it make you free. Explain how tithe was abolished and who abolished it.

Who's discussing tithes here. You have lots of tithe threads. Make yourself free by the truth wherein Christ had made you free.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2017
Goshen360:
^

When you talk too much, you forget the previous things you said.

Did you not talk about tithe here?
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? by Goshen360(m): 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

When you talk too much, you forget the previous things you said.

Did you not talk about tithe here?

I'll have to go through this thread again to see if I actually made that comment here or not.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
Goshen360:
^

This is the tithe quote, no need going through the post.

I only quote one pastor for now in the entire world. All my scriptural interpretations are either from that pastor or divinely inspired.

I quote that pastor because God told me to listen to that man, if not I will not try it.

If you are born again you have the spirit of God. Engage him for your own personal revelation. You can't rely on another man's light (revelation) to get to your own destination.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? by Goshen360(m): 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

This is the tithe quote, no need going through the post.

I only quote one pastor for now in the entire world. All my scriptural interpretations are either from that pastor or divinely inspired.

I quote that pastor because God told me to listen to that man, if not I will not try it.

If you are born again you have the spirit of God. Engage him for your own personal revelation. You can't rely on another man's light (revelation) to get to your own destination.

Maybe it's the Holy Spirit telling you I'm relying on another man's revelation....I teach scripture not another man's revelation but not to say I don't listen to other men of God though.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
Goshen360:

Maybe it's the Holy Spirit telling you I'm relying on another man's revelation....I teach scripture not another man's revelation but not to say I don't listen to other men of God though.

He didn't tell me that. Drawing your conclusion from one source is a sure way to fail. Widen your view by studying more people not one person.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Ministers Today? by Goshen360(m): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

He didn't tell me that. Drawing your conclusion from one source is a sure way to fail. Widen your view by studying more people not one person.

Thank you sir!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Whites The Prophets And No Black In Christian And Islam / Leader O. O. Obu Visits The Apostolic Church In Dallas, Texas / Powerful Natural Defenses Against Witcraft And Spells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.