Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Are You Looking For Advice On Uk Student Visa? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You Looking For Advice On Uk Student Visa? (831 Views)

What You Need To Know About Student Visa / 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. / How To Prepare For The Uk Student Visa Interview. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Looking For Advice On Uk Student Visa? by Ocean2(m): 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2007
Do u want to study in the UK and do not know how to go about apply for a student visa or need assistance doing so? Well! i would be willing to help anyone who so desires for free depending on how much free time i have. i noticed that many Nigerians make mistakes in their application forms and thus get rejected by the embassy, so i intend to act as a guiding light to those of u out there. I have helped 2 Nairalanders (one in uni of Bolton and the other in london). Please i would assist only those who genuinely want to study no be those wey dey look for chance to escape from naija!!
contact me on visahelp2007@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Are You Looking For Advice On Uk Student Visa? by boborosky(m): 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2007
AM OGUEGBE CHRISTIAN CHUKWUMA AND I INTEND STUDYING IN THE UK, YOU SAID YOU HAVE SOME ADVICE FOR NAIRALANDERS WILLING TO STUDY IN THE UK. SO I NEED UR ADVICE.

KELLE4REAL2002@YAHOO.CO.UK
Re: Are You Looking For Advice On Uk Student Visa? by oskaywale(m): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2007
Hey man,i guess you were sent here, i think i really need your help out her,ild like to kno all about student visa application,especially how to complete the student questioniare.some question in the questioniare are just so technical,and if not answerd wellthey could be used against the apllicant.
ild like you to please brief me about the does and dont of student visa application.

please ild wait a reply from you.
Re: Are You Looking For Advice On Uk Student Visa? by Ocean2(m): 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2007
hi guys!!sorry i havent had time to come online, i have been very busy lately. As to the issues u raised oskaywale u are right the question can be rather tricky and beleive me ur answers do matter, so u have to think long and hard. particularly for questions 3 and 5.

rite now, i dont have much time as i have to dash out. but u can reach on my email. i would endeavor to put write down the usual mistakes people make.

(1) (Reply)

Essay Help Needed! Business Related. / Conversion Programme From Hnd To Bsc. Any University? / One Of My Intellectual Heroes Alive Today: Daniel Dennett

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.