Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya - Culture (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya (289946 Views)

Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya / Keggites: Re Introduce Yourself / Keggites Introduce Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by romeoprexx: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2011
@xwany at dis atyma T muwanese will like to congratule giwanes for coming back 2 ilya du wireless muwanes will want to regina askia giwanes for ur nafdag reg no for urgent telewiring
to the gods i have land may ur dasis be longer than that of methuselam himself i remaina karid till yar dua himself resurect and turn a rev father
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by Xwany(m): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2011
@romeoprexx,daziz be long.Fire muaness via my gri gri system by d ways of dis nafdac reg no.07069071883.Daziz gikwa.

Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by romeoprexx: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2011
@xwany munwanese have vidoedido giwanese gri gri
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by Climboculture: 8:06am On Jun 20, 2011
Dayzis extension wire to al i m karid. Dis stil remain d voice mail of dat woged baba 4rm ilya du poly.i was made via dat same ilya,2minutes b4 d civil war. Fire mua if nt to water any frequency. D gods

Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by romeoprexx: 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2011
@climboculture u re karid
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by Obinnaijeoma(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2011
Walk minus stumble all A̶̲̥̅♏ karid entity,
Even if ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ stumble may ‎​​U̶̲̥̅̊ stumble on okpe shining surulere bt any attmpt Τ̅☺ shine hiv,shall ‎​​U̶̲̥̅̊ tinatore it Τ̅☺ hydrogen,iron and vitamin, ab wonda boi is vibration straight from  ilya of ph city, A̶̲̥̅♏ hyper karid
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2011
entities answerin presidential at this atima this is xwyz 7 of illiya immobraskka du kashew in perentesis,
all entities shal walkete and neva stumble, in any attenpt to stumble, the opiotus of a bembestic okpeke shall be ur kaske nowerlyyyyyy
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by abkasala: 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2011
[s][b]TO ALL I AM KARID[/[/b]s]
I believe all i am karid has timpanic the efufu that happened in edo/delta hemisphere is it karid for chief6 to be going by the way of mike Tyson to the extent of jamming the frequency of ilya du ovia urukere by the way of staff of office this jara has been the efufu of some chief6 or are they try to turn supremost commradium to meyu i dont know may baba eledumare see us through in other for the African culture not to die
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by abkasala: 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2011
On Saturday the 25th of June was Edo/Delta Ab chief6 Council metation they called Ab Ovia and asked him why he attended Bensu coronation, but he said Edo council sent him there and he can not flat the decision of the council, after explanations from him they went ahead to suspend him and they ask him to tender is Agbada but he refuse and told them that he cannot tender his Agbada because he was suspended unjustly and left.
At the park where he was standing to get a vehicle to school. Ab Poly, Ab Vhf and Ab Excess came to him, fought with him, tour his clothe and break Ilya Ovia Archival staff of office.
Case 1 they suspended him unjustly, Case 2 they fought with him and tour his cloth and Case 3 they broke our archival staff of office. the same staff of office my Methuselah and archival fad6 reign with and even me reign with that same staff of office.
KEGITES CLUB INTERNATIONAL (EDO/DELTA COMMITY), i bring this issue before you to look into it and let justice be done for it is only a mad man that will go to bed when his roof his on fire. My Ilya as been insulted deeply and we ask for a way forward on this issue at hand.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,coutesy A.B KASALA ILYA DU OVIA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by abmartel(m): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2011
Hakunamatata 4 all i m karid xyz martel 4rm ilya hammer d house of horror, may we wok 2 stumble @ agbalagbacious opiotus of center of d center of okpeke
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 08, 2011
Menawila awulus, adam elder1 of dis very brutal ilya wireless, does hereby mountain dew n blessmentua all adikwam natty kuwaitin via dis jarosphere dat from dayd go moronto arandu ur dazis shal remain on mono n kene. Walk it!

AB OBINNO MARTINO du blessed
www.arqibase.com
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by kulobyno: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2011
This is achaiva xyz Entity raise to power adinfini, the only baba that jammed ilya du Engine to okpekerize from Tawinji but akwukworize 4 3 keg years and even firiki okpeke in crusade opiotus jama on my standard trust bank even my falangis was awammamma. it is so much agbayaya to juwapia the coconut umbrella of all chiefosis that are so much mike tyson in chifo6 mutation. fem la bush if your voces is opposition.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by abmartel(m): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2011
Bonsure 2 al iam iam, okpeke we d titrate must stand at ease, tru pe pe pe tru pe pe, d head of agbalagba is 2 much 4 childs play. Semistic 2 say xyz res 2 powa 8 of d corosiv entity, more naty dan natygbemous & pliars ilya du hamer d house of horror vibratin. Wok & shine
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ABOGIDI: 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2011
dax6 to orl am karid
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by sosodef42: 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2011
2 al am karid in dis ilya ayam ayam sf sosodef a very kpokponki,wobed,bembastic son of porta suare laka dat.may u al work nd shine. wink
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by Obinnaijeoma(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2011
Walk and shine, Ab Wondaboi Is̴̩̩̥̩̩ shining
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ABOGIDI: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2011
still within dat powa6 elelegbosad on my sacramental domain,  when orl adikwam OGIDI was in dat corendum, bless orl am karid dat your day6 be estension wire. OGIDI HAS LANDED

Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by sosodef42: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2011
ogidi u ar very wobed nd naty may u work ontop of u stumble cool
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by PYTHAGORAS(m): 10:51am On Jul 26, 2011
adam chef ilya du wireless vibrating on my 99.999 frequency. abkasala, d keske of ilya ovia has landed via world hemisphere, and ab world is whorking assiduosly. those chefosis should jam katastrophy. orl adim very karid should ecowarise in u90 in diversity. by their fingers and karability we shall know them.
adam chef has seriously landed.

pythagoras himself
okala mmadu okala mmuo
ogbarankiti okwu jurun'onu ya
turaki of komradium
ekata olubadan
ochubaradike ohia
omeroha
ogbannenanwa.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by PYTHAGORAS(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2011
2 orl i am karid adam chef tried nefefe via dis wogged ilya, for onward d gods ar wise, but now or pronoun, minawulus mena firiki menahun menabasta menahun menafiriki menabasta menafiriki menahun, lotus kopus esperantus lopus lotus kopus  ebinjah, that is say, menawulus i have olando for onward ecowarization in u90 in diversity via this very ilyawee.
for it was gbozaad by sf fear woman via imobraska shrine, that wen u drink u wil get drunk, wen u ar drunk u wil sleep, wen u sleep u comit no sin wenu comit no sin, u go to heaven. y not drink n go to heaven.
all i am karid, drink n go to heaven.

adam chef has landed

pythagoras himself
bil gates du 1
omeroha1
ogbannenanwa
ogbarankiti okwu juru n'onu ya
okala mmadu okala mmuo
turaki of komradium
ekata olubadan
obata osu

1 Like

Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by PYTHAGORAS(m): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2011
@daduke2k may your daysis be long. fire munwa your nafdac numbamus for onward u90 in divasity.
O SUPREMOS KOMRADIUM!!!
PYTHAGORAS HIMSELF
billgates du 1
ogbajiri igwe kpo ya nku
abijah olaleye
eketa olubadan
turakin of komradium
sardauna igbaladium
ogbannenanwa
ogbara nkiti okwu juru n'onuya
to god eledumare who made me a chef, i 1/2 chefostically landed
SUPREME KOMADIUM
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by PYTHAGORAS(m): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2011
d goddamus are wiseoil
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by PYTHAGORAS(m): 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2011
dis is d keske of any comrado dat is not karid

Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by abmartel(m): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2011
Mgbe chefo no na okpeke obi n'ato ya uto. (2tx) Origoro na elu okpeke, owe miputa mma ya, kponchikichi kponchiki, obi n'ato ya uto, ozo. Kponchikichi kponchiki, repete apremoa. All entities 2o ecowarise dat brutal jara fo onward obiadima, xyz'8 ilya hammer, d only okpaka wo can sule 99.9millon okpekes even wtout chukwuemeka tapolin wtot jamin HIV. Ab martel hs seriousl landed.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by abkasala: 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2011
@PYTHAGORAS you are very gbanski the keke tumape at this time a tee still remain s who are wa & where are you made fire me i water s.f. ovia i remain walk minus stumble
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ABOGIDI: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2011
Mgbe ona agaghari na ozara na ezisa ozioma. Ecowas party. OGIDI ASHAINA HAZ IMAGONU!

Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by masaya: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2011
hello every body i'm masaya from Egypt and i welcome to any friend
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by PYTHAGORAS(m): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2011
daysis wadada to all i am karid. ab kasala u are very karid. minawulus awella awilo logomba, menafiriki menahun menabasta menahun menafiriki menabasta menahun d gods are wise. that i am i and i still i remains i and i am still i, that is to say pythagoras himself, that same chef his royal palm wine wine majesty azaribe emmanuel, bill gates the first of ilya du wireless. that same chef ogbazulu obodo, turaki of komradium, balogun of modakeke, abijah olaleye, ogbannenanwa, omeroha himself, that same chef that vibrated that lotus kopus esperentus lotus ebinjah, ebinremedus lotus ebinjah, i am still myself. except u are karid u can neva inherit d kingdom of igbaladium. that is to say only d karid ones shall ogankwurise into heaven, to god eledumare i have chefostically landed.

all i am karid should whork and congratulate their nearest junction. d goddamus are wisdomite.

pythagoras himself
billgates du i
ogbarankiti okwu juru n'onu ya
turaki of komradium
balogun of modakeke
ogbanne nw nwa
mgburukiite
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by PYTHAGORAS(m): 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2011
WHO GO BE O,
WHO GO BE OH,
WHO GO BE OH,
ILYA WIRELESS, OMOOBA

kokastic jara ojodiui komprihun.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by bolakale30(m): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2011
Day6 metaplastika to all am karid walk and neva 2 pade charles olumo agbako, dis is brutal voice of emubola ogurofemmy, a bembestic son ilya olumo transplantd in ilya du lagoon. I remaind karid til armagedon. AB phytagoras, d ekata of olubadan, d balogun of modakeke, ur vibra6n is veri tike, fire me ur 11-digit 4 onward tutorializatn of moi. The gods are solomonistik
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by PYTHAGORAS(m): 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2011
@bolakale30, u are very karid. whork and shyne for ur days be long. my nafdac reg numbamus still remains 08091063485. tried me via that keske, u will enwekwa my karability, d goddamus are wiseoil.

PYTHAGORAS DU WIRELESS
BILL GATES DU 1
EKETA OLUBADAN
BALOGUN OF MODAKEKE
TURAKIN OF KOMRADIUM
SERIKI OF IGBALADIUM
EREDIAWA OF GYRATION
OBERE NSI NA EBI IKE
OGBAJIRI IGWE KPOO YA NKU.

I HAVE SERIOUSLY LANDED LIKE A LAND ROVER.
D GODDAMUS ARE SOLOMON.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply)

Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Nigerian Pidgin English And Their Meanings / Pictures Of African Traditional Clothing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.