Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:30 AM

Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya (286209 Views)

Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya / Keggites: Re Introduce Yourself / Keggites Introduce Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by JustGood(m): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2009
may your daysis be indices, algorithmic and imbecilic. you are karid, bacchus gbe so kay
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by cycloloti(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2009
Keske na fio who waa wa i am i am animal kingdom migrated to human kingdom with my okpekus and kpeketus may our Dayz be long supremous erekamus,may al entities wok and neva stumble,even stumble is ur keske, may u stumble on d agbalacious ikebe of a biankaful okpeke.I am i am archival migrator,xymigrator 7th ilya igbinediounite.dis is muwa,500 kva high tension .an attempt on mua is an attempt on no 6 ime ala street.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by moneybank(m): 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2009
mena awala awolus.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by JustGood(m): 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2009
You are Karid in a wikedest way by bacchus.

May you stumble and fall yakata till you find your way to the Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ifyalways(f): 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2009
@Fellows and agbalagbas,one finger for all of u. cool
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by toshmann(m): 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2009
lol . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin o'boy see where people dey crase o grin grin grin grin

anyways,
i am i am, my nomenclature is toshmann the karid, walk and never stumble, stumble if u must on top of okpekesis grin

fear not, b/c a cockroach with a thousand guts can never pass okuko road. why? the gods are wise grin at time T, place P, moment M, i was liberated from animal kingdom into the kingdom of his grace, my chiefo, and especially her grace, my chiefress cool at i'llya malabor a.k.a illya unical at keggite mean time KMT 22:00

at that moment, the karid bachus virus migrated into my cerebral disclosure and i walked straight without fear onto my chiefo and his okpeke to get the special okpeke palpation meant only for speciall karidity like toshmann de great cool
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by janetjane(m): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2009
i greet all the agbalagbas in the house. may you walk ND never stumble.

i am micho from illya du mothershrine ashanga [iba poly}

1 Like

Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by JustGood(m): 8:47am On Jun 19, 2009
ifyalways:

@Fellows and agbalagbas,one finger for all of u. cool

Is that the middle finger?
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ifyalways(f): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2009
JustGood:

Is that the middle finger?
No oooooooooo cheesy
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by robertmms: 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2009
I and I representing Illya du Ovia. oritsi miliki 1 of the galaxy for those who can still decode.I wish to advise all you curious comuraldo in this forum that want to be called karid(even thou u know keggites words that does not make u a karid,u still remain an animal,a goat in sheep clothe,a devil pretending to be an angel). Keggites club is not a fraternity or an occult. If you wish to be a member,meet a member and understand that the initiation rites is performed within the chief palace or shrine of gathering.It is not done hidden but open even to people around(non members).

If you are taken to secret place for it. Am sorry you are being initiated into a cult,also nobody beats you or harrass you. But note that comrads will enjoy playing with you cause at that point you remain in animality to be transformed to humanity. All the same I have landed.
But if I have disobeyed the supreme comuraldium forgive me my chiefo.

Oritsi Miliki

2 Likes

Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by axeman85(m): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2009
suprememost comradium

I doff my capito to all i'm carried, may they neva go by d way of charles taylor. may ur case never be like di case of dele giwa. manya. amoa vibra8in at this time a t b4 ur b4 remain a bembestic & karid oc sngito in parenthisis, romansigarin from ilya du lagoon that is to say unilag. from 2day go 2moro lag all babane vibra8in in this area wee @ this time a tee 2 walk and neva 2 stumble, to god eledunmare i've landu
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ifyalways(f): 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2009
@axeman,may ur keske not be like the keske of fish who travelled happily overseas only to be sent home as sardine.
@ all daysis lets continue 2 vibrate till Yaradull turns 2 a reverend father.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ladysex(f): 1:11am On Jun 22, 2009
ayam ayam AC chiwendu vibirating from ilya du queen.
i was the only okpeke who tina tuna transgbawe, transigwecha,
transamadi, transkpakpa from commrado to akival entitie.

2 Likes

Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ladysex(f): 1:31am On Jun 22, 2009
baba 2 work who is firing?
in d presences of umumo there is umunne musu.

1 Like

Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by moneybank(m): 9:06am On Jun 22, 2009
dayziz oblong
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ladysex(f): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2009
Omi na awalos awala adomina. dat is 2 say, a wuged congo semisus 2 say kolombo in pantikula is adolphos badamossikaly my coco nut for u my chiefly. may ur days remain laka daysses of metusela. 2 all the fellowsis in this iliya De Naira,
u r all karrid, very woged and gbaski,
Walk!
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by JustGood(m): 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2009
You all have a spirit of linguistic delusion.

1 Like

Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by rubi(f): 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2009
I don't understand the language but I use to enjoy there music in those days while in uni
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ifyalways(f): 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2009
rubi:

I don't understand the language but I use to enjoy there music in those days while in uni
lol
Rubi,u are not karid,hence u wont understand the lingo of the gods. cheesy
@ladysex,u too much jor.my greatgrandfather for u to disvirgin.
JustGood:

You all have a spirit of linguistic delusion.

who are wa ! angry
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ladysex(f): 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2009
Orobondo for you Ifyalways may yur days be long,  walk never stunble.
you are bembestically woged gyrate to infinity.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ladysex(f): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2009
@ JustGood,
people like u cant even agogorise how much more songitize and drumitize .
whre r u made?be careful how u misjive.this is a very corrosive jara!
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by moneybank(m): 2:22am On Jun 23, 2009
you are highly carried
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by moneybank(m): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2009
@axeman.mei u wok minus stumble.if ur keske is stumbility mei u stumble on dolapö.u are 3 much made in compound interest.u are highly ponkyy.walk jejely.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ladysex(f): 9:21am On Jun 23, 2009
@Moneybank,
Bembestic and woged the rise and fall of Idiamin shall neva be your keske. may u work and neva stumble.
When 2 or 3 entities r gathered an ilya is already formed. AC chiwendu ilya du imobraska vibrating to the whole universe frm ilya du lQueen.May u all wk & continue d ozioma, neva to stumble.Dazzis
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by moneybank(m): 8:40am On Jun 26, 2009
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by JustGood(m): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2009
What a comedy.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by jaguar09(m): 4:10am On Jun 27, 2009
karid ntiti in da house, aninales are in confussional conference. dayzzzzzzzzz
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ladysex(f): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2009
moneybank:

@ladysex.to wok n minus stumbility remain ur keske.emutunde oguro lekan waranjyn i stil remaina aka m.b money bank santabantinol d wallpaper. okpeke fire me ur numenkplakpa so dat i can decode fulala fulala
Baba 2 wrk, can;t u decode wht has been federized in my akwu. D same AC chinwendu 4rom ilya du Imobraska firing.
Mena wolus Awela, Toga i know Okemmiri i know dis babasis were very much there when holy water was gbozad on my cocnut. i remain Gbaski.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ifyalways(f): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2009
The gods are wise.
@ladysex,ur Iupac nomenclature is noted. cool
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ladysex(f): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2009
@ Ifyalways,
this is not made of bill gate, this is made of so much cariblism, shine, and work. may your blood never cloth in your vain. okpeke when shall it become.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by IGWEUSA(m): 12:17am On Jun 28, 2009
@ ladysex
                  D gods re wise. who iz dis biancaful okpe vibr8tin to d universe via hyper www.nairaland.com. Ladysex i bendu ma coconut 4 nguwannes

walk n neva jam katapila. may ur case neva resemble dat of dele giwa, who didnt decode d difrence btw a leta and leta bomb.

@ Ifyalways
                      who re waa! fire me ur nomenclature 2 convice d gods dat u re not vibratin on basis of ife anuru na nti or re u  ewulewu.

Alwaz ma humble self, AB Mudorski, Akyva d mutumputu, a woged son of ilya d hamma, Unizik 2006 to be precise.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ladysex(f): 2:30am On Jun 28, 2009
IGWE_USA:

@ ladysex
                  D gods re wise. who iz dis biancaful okpe vibr8tin to d universe via hyper www.nairaland.com. Ladysex i bendu ma coconut 4 nguwannes

walk n neva jam katapila. may ur case neva resemble dat of dele giwa, who didnt decode d difrence btw a leta and leta bomb.

@ Ifyalways
                      who re waa! fire me ur nomenclature 2 convice d gods dat u re not vibratin on basis of ife anuru na nti or re u  ewulewu.

Alwaz ma humble self, AB Mudorski, Akyva d mutumputu, a woged son of ilya d hamma, Unizik 2006 to be precise.

@ IGWE USA,
May you walk and never stumble and if you stumble, you stumble on the best opeke. You are highly carried.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Nigerian Pidgin English And Their Meanings / Pictures Of African Traditional Clothing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.