Stats: 3,140,476 members, 7,770,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:27 AM

Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya - Culture (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya (286207 Views)

Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya / Keggites: Re Introduce Yourself / Keggites Introduce Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by henzbam: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2016
U are jar
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by chizzon: 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
To all i am very karid to borrow me ur banana leaf at dis timen T.......this is d fedarization of Sf Ik Obi of Ilya Eko o ni baje hemispehere, Ilya du Lacoed in parrrrtiiicularr.
God blessmatua my father Cheif Asa Aderemi Babatunde Success........Cheifo du Reformer (my grand mother for u.....firikin is very Karid)
The ori of an agbalamus is not for sacrifice........

Meanawalla awillus i congratulate all karid entities of Ilya du wireless for dis cocastic forum and may our days b as long as that of Metusallah and may ur keske never b like that of dele giwa....................................
All heavenly fingered entity can decode dat.

To God in baba Eledumare eye have reachalanda
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ogalanya(m): 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
entities in fulani in dis ilya. Wokeete!
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ericson19: 10:11am On Mar 11, 2017
to all my cheifosis, Lsf SF, G-Lord, IYC........ dat is to say to all am karid in ilya du wireless......may you all workete minus any catastrophe..... I am so much made of anwurika......my kokonut has applied bendel state for ginawulus who rotate in dis arena
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by Codedboynoni: 9:20am On Mar 17, 2017
Daysis to all am karid, I'm from a very corrosive Ilya fedeco 2/3, I still remain on my two leggesis, walk and refuse to stumble, may u waka-jeje and never jam sani abacha, who decided to answer olodumare without a clean mind.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by chrislu(m): 9:53pm On May 03, 2017
Nwannemus, maunes xyz bold 3, ilya du nkassu. Inec is so much made of anurika and udoji minajing this case, ilya du wireless is a biancastic and wobbed nomenclature. Bikokwa 2 all babasis and okpes in presidential
, may ur days nagogo, may ur pigeon hole never lack cowries, may uganda try dat very sitron jaguar of dangote kum bill gate come day d moronto. Inec still remains tick.

Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by Stbottle(m): 12:39am On Jul 06, 2017
Please, i would like to join the kegite group, but i am scared its just another secret organisation. Besides how do i join the ilya,
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by Jamila05(f): 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
How can I be a member.

Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by bulgaria(m): 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
This lsf Bulgaria from... [color=#006600]I doff for all am karid heret chief u're very noted lsf u're very gbaski sf recognised and all okpekes and okpakas [/color]
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by bulgaria(m): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
Jamila05:
How can I be a member.
mail me on oyetundeoyedemi@gmail.com
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ABBABYFACE: 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
Daysis to all I am karid, dis is Ab omalicha vibrating from the dis ilya wireless
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by Oloniyan(m): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
bulgaria:
mail me on oyetundeoyedemi@gmail.com

check your mail bro
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by blessingetim: 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
may d lord remaindamus ur keske brothermus
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by karidentity: 3:15am On Jan 06, 2018
When it bcomes it bcomes the unclothedness of an agbalagba is now the blue film of an omokekere .tell me
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by chijindu34(m): 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
am an entity transformed in the day d time t moment m in ilya the coconut, to all entities walk and never jarm motor
the gods are wise
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by chiefojiji(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
Day6is 1*2 Orlando Julius maded hereth! Vibrant vibrator vibrating from a bembestic acoustic areaweewee lakadat.... Fino mo mi, má fi no mọ mo rẹ! Fire me I water u asaba sosay!
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by blackprinx: 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
chiefojiji:
Day6is 1*2 Orlando Julius maded hereth! Vibrant vibrator vibrating from a bembestic acoustic areaweewee lakadat.... Fino mo mi, má fi no mọ mo rẹ! Fire me I water u asaba sosay!

Sky! UA jandraha! Oyemtikun sosay!

Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by chiefojiji(m): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
blackprinx:

Sky! UA jandraha! Oyemtikun sosay!

Chefee.... Wà róbódo! Ó Lofa ino alagogo èdè! grin
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by blackprinx: 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
chiefojiji:

Chefee.... Wà róbódo! Ó Lofa ino alagogo èdè! grin

Adolf afasta!

Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ifihearam: 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
daysis.. where are all the entities of this ilya the wireless? Have you all gone by the way of lazarus?

This is the voice of okosisi 1 of the universe...let all Cheifisis,Glords,and lsg gbafun their babana leaf because i want to fire a jara .
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by allanphash7(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2018
Mayan
ifyalways:
wetin dey happen for this atiama

@all entities far and wide,may we all walk and never stumble,gyration is constant,the gods are wise cool
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by abilereggie: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
henzbam:
U are jar
Is it jah to descend darina upon white man tongue?
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by abilereggie: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
Turupempe turupempe the head of agbalagba is not good for a Childs play..ayam ayam chefo the talles vibrating from ilhya du ryce.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by plutob2ce: 10:29am On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by blackprinx: 10:49am On Jul 20, 2018
plutob2ce:
want to be a karid entity, who can help

Which school are you?
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by plutob2ce: 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by amadi4sure(m): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
Few are called!!...[color=#006600][/color]
I am I am that same entities who was transgbanwed,transorjiuzor, transekulu, transekululobia, transamadi, transkwakwa by my chief: Chief Emmanuel Mbgahuru Aka songito du Apostle xyz rise to power what I can not decode of ilya du python, on that same day D k.m.t what I can not decode I was transformed from nwaekwensu to Nwa Chineke, from Aka-enwe to Nchi from Nchi to Agama lizard from Agama lizard to a wobed bambestic Congo on that same day D entities are made in fulani, l.s.f, animales even Ogene Azuka and Obasanjo was made in my presidential hotel via nmuo, to oledimera who made me a felo I have position.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by amadi4sure(m): 12:08am On Aug 06, 2018
presido1:
YOU are Karied ma cheif
u are wobed
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by amadi4sure(m): 12:17am On Aug 06, 2018
xymigrator:
Dayz be long supremous erekamus,may al entities wok and neva stumble,even stumble is ur keske, may u stumble on d agbalacious ikebe of a biankaful okpeke.I am i am archival migrator,xymigrator 14th ilya polynaked.dis is muwa,500 kva high tension .an attempt on mua is an attempt on no 6 ime ala street.tempt mua anota.
brothermus u are thicker
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by evansmacanthony(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
In awila awolos this is the voice of G-Lord Alpha, the Atinaturna philosophirised philosopher from the water hemisphere, ilya du Cross water to be kpokpomkk.

Blessmatized by the only life wire chief...Ab Life wire ilya du Ravine under the open eyed conferences of XY Chief Colonel,ilya du mamiwata (Unical) and AB Chief Of Ilya du Anansa (Crutech) on that Day-D of open jara 2017/2018 keg year...I became a new born greater destined by olodumare from birth.

Born of LSF Chief Negado of ilya du World.
to God who made me I have seriously landed
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by 4starstunna(m): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
woworiwo.......
.wogged
this is d Mtn voice mail of a brutal Congo lsf exam fever ilya du manpower futo to be specific walk and stumble anotta
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by lovejah: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2018
??!

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Nigerian Pidgin English And Their Meanings / Pictures Of African Traditional Clothing!