Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,155 members, 7,852,947 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

The Bear Hunters - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Bear Hunters (844 Views)

Funny..an Atheist And The Bear / SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) / Beware Of Girls And Guys That Bear These Names. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bear Hunters by mustspin: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2012
These bear hunters were sitting around the hut the night before the hunt bragging about their past hunts.
A boy was listening and went over and said "you guys make it seem pretty hard on capturing a bear".
They all laughed and said "it is hard; do you think you could bag one"?
"I can go out and bag you 2 if you will skin them, and I will bet each of you 1000naira.
They agreed and off he went out into the night.
Soon he spotted a big bear; he waved his arm and started hollering, the big bear started after him and he started running for the hut. When he got close to the hut he started yelling. "Open the door he yelled".
They looked out and saw the bear chasing the boy. Just as he got to the door they opened it and he stepped aside and the bear went in. He slammed the door and locked it and shouted. "OK skin him I'll go and get the other one".
Re: The Bear Hunters by bunmioguns(m): 11:06am On Jan 04, 2012
Dis joke is jst too funny for me to laff to
Re: The Bear Hunters by Dyt(f): 11:15am On Jan 04, 2012
blinkin. . . . . .
Re: The Bear Hunters by bunmioguns(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2012
Dyt:

blinkin. . . . . .

you need to see an optician asap

I mean dis in a gud way
Re: The Bear Hunters by Dyt(f): 9:35am On Jan 05, 2012
y v bn on my case since
wetin i do u?
Re: The Bear Hunters by bunmioguns(m): 11:56am On Jan 05, 2012
Dyt:

y v bn on my case since
wetin i do u?

I just like you naani undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Bear Hunters by bright007(f): 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2012
*the original of this story u pirated is funnier than this crap!You should have copy $ pasted d original version.All the copy $ paste is crime punishable by NL laws.
Re: The Bear Hunters by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2012
@Bright y dyu like to condemn pple's joke everytime huh? Whats ur prob??
Crack a funny joke make we see naw. . .mtchewwangry
@op. U try.
Re: The Bear Hunters by bright007(f): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2012
@bogee:elenu gbeske!u don jam talk finish?Wetin be ya own if I criticise an unfunny post.
Re: The Bear Hunters by saddler: 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2012
*GBAM*well said*
Re: The Bear Hunters by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2012
bright007:

@Queen'B:sweet lips!u don jam talk finish?Wetin be ya own if I criticise an unfunny post.

no i never talk finish. If u make more silly comment, i'm gonna come back for you. . .i'm going to finish u! Are we clear on dat?! angry
Re: The Bear Hunters by bright007(f): 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2012
*if u like edit ur table-top yansh* grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Two Elephants (picture) / Banan / Let God Concentrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.