Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Foreign Affairs Section Year-end Wrapup And Best Poster Of 2011 - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Foreign Affairs Section Year-end Wrapup And Best Poster Of 2011 (3890 Views)

Victim Of Saudi Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Ban On Work-visit Visas From Nigeria / Foreign Affairs / Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Nigeria Gets New Permanent Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Affairs Section Year-end Wrapup And Best Poster Of 2011 by igbo2011(m): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2012
justwise:

Cap28 the last time i checked mental check up in England and Wales is still free, make use of that service, i'm sure its not run by FBI and CIA.
Of course, because they steal from around the world for their citizens to get freee healthcare. Killing many people and causing many problems. The NHS is not run by the FBI or CIA.

morpheus24:

I think you need to review your debating tactics a little closer.
Please prove anything that he says wrong, you CANT!!
Re: Foreign Affairs Section Year-end Wrapup And Best Poster Of 2011 by morpheus24: 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2012
igbo2011:

Please prove anything that he says wrong, you CANT!!

Well for one he sure does know how to insult people who have opposing world views.

I don't have to run any searches to prove that to you now do I?
Re: Foreign Affairs Section Year-end Wrapup And Best Poster Of 2011 by paniki(m): 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2012
Cap28 is the winner - thread locked
Re: Foreign Affairs Section Year-end Wrapup And Best Poster Of 2011 by igbo2011(m): 8:05am On Jan 10, 2012
morpheus24:

Well for one he sure does know how to insult people who have opposing world views.

I don't have to run any searches to prove that to you now do I?
Open your eyes before it is too late. Cap28 is warning of the future. Africans will be like the aboriginals and Native Americans if we don't wake up. Cap28 is waking people up and you are putting him down.

We need to stop praying to god and solve the problems. These protests are a great start. After we get a competent government our economy will grow. Hopefully other African nations can do it too.
Re: Foreign Affairs Section Year-end Wrapup And Best Poster Of 2011 by justwise(m): 8:13am On Jan 10, 2012
igbo2011:

Open your eyes before it is too late. Cap28 is warning of the future. Africans will be like the aboriginals and Native Americans if we don't wake up. Cap28 is waking people up and you are putting him down.

We need to stop praying to god and solve the problems. These protests are a great start. After we get a competent government our economy will grow. Hopefully other African nations can do it too.

You sound as if you are living in stone-age, you don't sound like somebody who has the mind of his own. Very deluded and out of touch with reality.
Re: Foreign Affairs Section Year-end Wrapup And Best Poster Of 2011 by igbo2011(m): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2012
justwise:

You sound as if you are living in stone-age, you don't sound like somebody who has the mind of his own. Very deluded and out of touch with reality.
How am I in the stone age? Because I know what is really going on in Africa? South American ad middle East used to be like SS Africa but they stood up with leaders like Chavez, Morales, and Correa. Now SS Africans nee to stand up.
Re: Foreign Affairs Section Year-end Wrapup And Best Poster Of 2011 by justwise(m): 9:14am On Jan 10, 2012
igbo2011:

How am I in the stone age? Because I know what is really going on in Africa? South American ad middle East used to be like SS Africa but they stood up with leaders like Chavez, Morales, and Correa. Now SS Africans nee to stand up.

No you are clueless and confused.
Re: Foreign Affairs Section Year-end Wrapup And Best Poster Of 2011 by morpheus24: 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2012
igbo2011:

Ah the great call to justice, equity and freedom in Africa before it is too late. Heard that one a thousand times. So what happens when we wake up and finally eliminate all the "enemies' of Africa, drive off the imperialists and take hold of our destiny.

let me warn you of what that future will be like. People like Cap28 will create new "enemies" to fight.

Don't you get it, yet?

Morpeus says "evolution is the key. Revolution only takes you back to the same starting point"
Re: Foreign Affairs Section Year-end Wrapup And Best Poster Of 2011 by paniki(m): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2012
igbo2011 and cap what are you doing to solve the many problems that the two of you speak about?
Re: Foreign Affairs Section Year-end Wrapup And Best Poster Of 2011 by logic101: 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2012
cap is the poster of the year
Re: Foreign Affairs Section Year-end Wrapup And Best Poster Of 2011 by MandingoII(m): 5:30am On Jan 14, 2012
morpheus = TRASH!!

a sellout African. He will roll past poor blacks in HIS DREAM CAR (a mercedes) and tell you to get the fugg out the way. while kiss the White man's A zz and embezzelling money from Education and poor kids.
Re: Foreign Affairs Section Year-end Wrapup And Best Poster Of 2011 by morpheus24: 5:24am On Jan 15, 2012
MandingoII:

morpheus = TRASH!!

a sellout African. He will roll past poor blacks in HIS DREAM CAR (a mercedes) and tell you to get the fugg out the way. while kiss the White man's A zz and embezzelling money from Education and poor kids.
Sounds like something one of your rappers would do. Anybody say * 50cents*
Re: Foreign Affairs Section Year-end Wrapup And Best Poster Of 2011 by TayoD1(m): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2012
@topic,

I can't believe people are actually contemplating rewarding a certain individual with what should be a prestigious award. Rewarding this individual with such an award can be likened to the conferment of the Nobel Peace Prize to the war-monger-in-chief, Obama.

No doubt that the activities, demeanour, caustic nature and outright flooding of this forum with wild stories and spam by this individual has led many to limit their activities on this platform. How can you reward such a destructive figure with the poster of the year award?

I will choose one of the following even though they've not been very active recently. JeSoul, pres-elect and/or Negro_Ntns. All three are very engaging, opinionated without being caustic. These are the traits that should mark our poster of the year.
Re: Foreign Affairs Section Year-end Wrapup And Best Poster Of 2011 by cap28: 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2012
^^^^^^

grin grin grin grin grin

i can see you can't handle the truth - you prefer living in denial like a lot of nigerians

I havent got time to massage your ego and tell you what you want to hear or tell you that you are right when i know very well that you are not.

I write the truth - if you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen.
Re: Foreign Affairs Section Year-end Wrapup And Best Poster Of 2011 by TayoD1(m): 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2012
@cap28,

I didn't mention any names, but you can personally appropriate my earlier submission as long as you know it describes to a "T", your modus-operandi.

For your information, I'd estimate that I agree with JeSoul 90% of the time; Negro 50% of the time; and pres-elect 5% of the time. Despite these extreme range of agreement, I find that none of these individuals I mentioned rub off on you negatively. Same cannot be said of the potential poster of the year I mentioned earlier.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afghanistan In The 1960s / Whoever Wins This State Wins The US Election: Picture / Photos Of Gaza Tunnel System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.