Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> (13550 Views)

Pump Price Of Petrol Now Reduced To 65 Naira Per Litre (FALSE NEWS) / If The Price Of Petrol Is Returned To 65, What Will Be The Effects? / FG Reverts Fuel Price To 65 Naira Per Liter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by kizito96(m): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2012
Please be sure of what you write. Lets not paint others black. Even if she brought the idea, can't the president say NO?
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by Akintola11(m): 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2012
I don't know if i trust this Ngozi, but in all honesty, I support the fuel subsidy removal!! in time, things will change!!

an article worth reading, : www.thinkafricapress.com/nigeria/fuel-subsidy-gone-good
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by manny4life(m): 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2012
freecocoa:

osara oku.

That one na ginger abi na threaten?
Madam iwuelu,what are you still waiting for kwanu?please scram already.see talk o.
Chei we have really suffered in this country, its not her fault sha. Heartless shediot like her.

Bia frecocoa, my God, you dey vex o, no be small, I thought she was your sister.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2012
She should resign now and for GEJ he should be impeached for not been sensitive to the plight of the masses. He doesnt feel it thats why he acts like that.
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by Goddex: 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2012
@Alh_harem

You are a stupid goat.
Where did Okonjo Iweala tell you that?
What do you gain by fabricating lies on the net?

Besides, why would a post like this one make the homepage?

Seun and Mukina2, you sometimes belittle this forum.
Nairaland should be bigger than all these baseless rumours.
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by goldng: 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2012
It's ok if she is tired of the job.
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by EPOMA(m): 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2012
She just tweeted now that it is not true
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by aljharem3: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2012
I seems like some you people have eyes but cannot read. Or maybe just blinded by bigotry to even reason like human. Imagine some even called us Parasites just because we are not oil producing and we are protesting.

[b]1. It is not about GEJ

2. He should have things on ground before the removal

3. after the removal, what exactly is the job of the FG then ?

4. Why not reduce the cost of governance that is taking 70% of our IGR instead of the removal

5. Why is Iweala talking as if she does not know the inflation that would follow.

6. EVERY SINGLE NIGERIAN SUPPORTS THE REMOVAL OF SUBSIDY but would never support the removal now based on the fact that nothing is on ground for the government to spend the money recovered from the so called "subsidy" . thus they have no case.

7. Why has he not asked the EFCC to probe Madueke of the 20 million euro house she bought in austria ?

This has NEVER BEEN BECAUSE OF GEJ or whatever some bigots term to called it. It has always been a protest of accountability and honesty. It has been the protest of the masses on the street trying to figure out how they would be able to afford ONE meal a day based on this increment without substance or accountability.[/b]
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2012
Dis Guy:

Abegi, 98% of headlines in nigerian newspapers have no source or basis, comot for road make i stone that fisherman

That makes you look more like you are blabbing and peddling rumors than actually making a legitimate point. I bet you would see it as equally fair when i scream ''ole'' at oshodi and point in your direction while gleefully watching you get lynched since we are all now laying baseless accusation.

You people come off as very unserious and childish.
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by aljharem3: 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2012
EPOMA:

She just tweeted now that it is not true

good to know. She better tell GEJ that she is lying and tell him the truth.
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by Umunede(m): 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2012
Deregulation worked in Aviation industry, Telecom, Banking sector, Broadcasting etc. These industries has not only grown in Nigeria but we now export them to other West African countries. For instance, GLO is in Ghana, Benin republic etc and employ Nigerians. We have Silverbird and Ovation in Ghana. Nigerians work there. Arik air flies all west african countries and beyond. Nigerian banks are everywhere in West Africa and beyond. All these sector employ Nigerians both within and outside the country. I believe the same thing will happen in the oil sector if deregulated. Unfortunately, most Nigerians don't know that GEJ is doing the right thing
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by aljharem3: 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2012
Umunede:

Deregulation worked in Aviation industry, Telecom, Banking sector, Broadcasting etc. These industries has not only grown in Nigeria but we now export them to other West African countries. For instance, GLO is in Ghana, Benin republic etc and employ Nigerians. We have Silverbird and Ovation in Ghana. Nigerians work there. Arik air flies all west african countries and beyond. Nigerian banks are everywhere in West Africa and beyond. All these sector employ Nigerians both within and outside the country. I believe the same thing will happen in the oil sector if deregulated. Unfortunately, most Nigerians don't know that GEJ is doing the right thing

We deregulated diesel in 2002-2003. Has our diesel sector improved ?

What is the price of diesel today ?

We are not protesting against the removal of subsidy. It has not go anyway

We are protesting for accountability and honesty. We all want subsidy to go but to where when the FG has no project and 70% of our revenue still goes to senators and co.
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by Pain(m): 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2012
What you fools who think only you are in possession of brains to UNDERSTAND SUBSIDY don't get is that Nigerians are not totally in disagreement of the removal but are against the sharp cut-over without any cushion or palliatives to accommodate the sudden shock. What the VOODOO ECONOMISTS should have advised Jonathan is a GRADUAL/PHASED implementation! This is after providing a bit of evidence as regards social/economic infrastructure like "Work-in-Progress" Refineries etc etc.

Don't come here and act as if it is only you that was born with brains bigger than 95% of Nigerians!!
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by EPOMA(m): 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2012
Akintola11:

I don't know if i trust this Ngozi, but in all honesty, I support the fuel subsidy removal!! in time, things will change!!

an article worth reading, : www.thinkafricapress.com/nigeria/fuel-subsidy-gone-good

Nothing that we have not heard before in that article, the first question is ,was there any subsidy in the first place. they have been told to name who all this monies have been paid to but they refused. How much petrol do we use. the whole thing is a fraud
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by kureka: 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2012
E get as e be o!
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by aljharem3: 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2012
Pain:

What you fools who think only you are in possession of brains to UNDERSTAND SUBSIDY don't get is that Nigerians are not totally in disagreement of the removal but are against the sharp cut-over without any cushion or palliatives to accommodate the sudden shock. What the VOODOO ECONOMISTS should have advised Jonathan is a GRADUAL/PHASED implementation! This is after providing a bit of evidence as regards social/economic infrastructure like "Work-in-Progress" Refineries etc etc.

Don't come here and act as if it is only you that was born with brains bigger than 95% of Nigerians!!

thanks you, this people are so annoying

it is bigotry I tell you my brother. Tribalism from the pits of hell has blinded this people
Re: Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> by aljharem3: 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2012
EPOMA:

Nothing that we have not heard before in that article, the first question is ,was there any subsidy in the first place. they have been told to name who all this monies have been paid to but they refused. How much petrol do we use. the whole thing is a fraud

thank you my ibibio brother

(1) (2)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Strike On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Edo 2020: Emulate Jonathan, Oba Of Benin Charges Politicians (VIDEO) / Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.