Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price (16791 Views)

A Building Of 4flats(3bedrooms) For Sale At Oluyole(ajeigbe)ringroad Ibadan #18m / Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,challenge,ringroad) @ Affordable Price / Ibadan: Oluyole, Bodija, Onireke, Ring Road, Oyo Road Property Acquisitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by raddyworld: 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2012
For a Self contain ,2 bedroom flat , 3 bedroom flat, shop renting and purchasing of landed property at affordable price call 08103675075

or you contact thru this whatApp link

https:///0hyqrIVqPkILC1VAsU8n8e
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by raddyworld: 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2012
Call 08087021824 for more info
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by raddyworld: 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2012
AVAILABLE stock 20th July 2015
A room parlour self contain new garage with tiles and borehole #100k
2. 2 bedroom @ ORITA with pumping machine and all tiles room ensuite #200k
there are many more around express way oluyole ext and liberty area just call me on 08103675075 a trial will convince you
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by raddyworld: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2012
still available
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by emmalated(m): 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2012
@raddyworld,
As discussed, I need a 2 BedRm flat with water, Good parking space and secure environment in any of;
Old Bodija,Asi, Basorun environment.Thanks.

Also, how much would a plot of land at a nice place in ring road environment cost.Thanks.
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by mindonmine: 3:08am On Jan 28, 2012
I have hec of land by Tollgate in Ibadan cheap contact me if you interested you can buy plots if you want. Also have lands for sale @ Odo ona call me 08155069316 but first reply here
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by emmalated(m): 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2012
what about at akobo?
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by tampa1871: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2012
Is this land by the main road?
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by tampa1871: 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2012
mindonmine:

I have hec of land by Tollgate in Ibadan cheap contact me if you interested you can buy plots if you want. Also have lands for sale @ Odo ona call me 08155069316 but first reply here
Is this land by the main road? and how much per plot? Very interested, e-mail me @ adekennyola@yahoo.com
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by raddyworld: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2012
i shall get back to you asap
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by raddyworld: 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2012
still available
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by tampa1871: 11:42pm On Feb 02, 2012
This guy is not serious, beware of him, I think he's a tout. I made inquiries and never replied.
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by raddyworld: 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2012
It is you that you show and appear not to be serious. can you read and understand?i am not those ill gotten fraudsters that people like you prefer to deal with, you are not the first to transact business with why can you just use your sense before you start posting on my ads. enough of those bad names tampa1871
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by tampa1871: 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2012
raddyworld:

It is you that you show and appear not to be serious. can you read and understand?i am not those ill gotten fraudsters that people like you prefer to deal with, you are not the first to transact business with why can you just use your sense before you start posting on my ads. enough of those bad names tampa1871
Simple coutesy demands that you reply to inquiries promptly as you promised most especially you are in business, change if you want to be taken serious.
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by raddyworld: 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2012
Simple coutesy demands that you reply to inquiries promptly as you promised most especially you are in business, change if you want to be taken serious.

Who are you to tell me that i should change. can't you open your eyes and call instead OF ACTING CHILDISH. LOOK i don't care about who the hell you are so far i can satisfy those who proof to be genuine customer.PEOPLE like you are time waster, anyway it is normal to meet people like you. just go and learn how to comment on people post with good etiquette.do you think nairaland is created for people like you. you better change cus it will tell in future.

GROW UP TAMPA1871
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by raddyworld: 4:06pm On May 18, 2012
A room & self contain @ felele challenge @ the rate of 150k and a room & parlour self contain @ the rate of 150k
A 3bedroom @ falara @ the rate of 325k
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by raddyworld: 11:28am On Jun 14, 2012
better accomodation is still available in oluyole, ringroad and felele ibadan call 08087021824 for more info
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by raddyworld: 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2012
1 plot of land @ elebu @ #2.5m, 1 plot @ felele layout @ #3.5m
plots of land @ Oganla Apata @ the rate of 350k,250k,200k,500k.

Hurry this area is fast selling. for more information contact me on 08103675075.
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by raddyworld: 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2012
still available
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by raddyworld: 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2012
1 plot of land @ elebu @ #2.5m, 1 plot @ felele layout @ #3.5m
plots of land @ Oganla Apata @ the rate of 350k,250k,200k,500k.

Hurry this area is fast selling. for more information contact me on 08087021824.
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by klassicchic(f): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2012
I agree with Tampa! He's not a serious person,he jst paste dis fake adverts for decoration and when u contact him for a single room,he doesn't have any house available on ground.he doesn't even have an office.I think he's a fraudster

1 Like

Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by staaan(m): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2012
@klasic chick, if u do need properties to let or buy pls feel free 2 call Villagreen Estates on 08032404804 or send a mail to villagreenestates@hotmail.co.uk you cld also visit our office at De Reagent House, beside Mama Ope restaurant, Jemibewon rd, off Mokola, Sabo Ibadan.
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by annvida: 12:17am On Sep 11, 2012
I need a flat in bodija
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by staaan(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2012
annvida: I need a flat in bodija
We do ve a 3bedroom 2toilets and bath in new bodija at 350k. Also available is a 3bedroom 3toilets and bath in ikolaba at 560k. For enquires call 08032404804 or mail villagreenestates@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by OMITAF: 7:15am On Dec 13, 2012
I need a room or a room self contain in bodija or anywhere close to state secretariat, ibadan. Pls reply asap
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by aragbs4real05: 2:57am On Jan 23, 2013
Hello pls I need a 2bedroom apartment @oluyole or felele any1 avalaible?pls reply
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by raddyworld: 3:31pm On May 18, 2013
aragbs4real05: Hello pls I need a 2bedroom apartment @oluyole or felele any1 avalaible?pls reply

pls call me on 08103675075 and will get u what u want.
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
pls contact me on justosaus@yahoo.com or 07011223612 (whatsapp) if you have a 2 or 3 bedroom flat in a neat area around ringroad. Flat must have bore hole water flowing in the rooms with light if possible
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by beejaybida(m): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
i am looking for a 1bderoom or 2 bedroom flat around University of Ibadan. Any available?
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by adeyinkaolajide: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
I need an honest property consultant in ibadan for sale of a building in iyana-olodo. If you have a verifiable office address/phone numbers or bbm pin, contact me on 08186161605 or BB pin: 294fb73b.
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by babsadex: 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hello there

I am still seeking for mini flat of one bedroom apartment (room and parlow) that is big and clean or 2 bedrooms apartment with private bathroom,toilet ,kitchen and parking space with fence and water borehole within the range price of 60,000-120,000 Per Year(total package) around eleyele, bodija,oluyole, ring road, U.I and other clean areas in ibadan. Anybody that have one can contact me via - babsonadex@yahoo.com

Thanks
olufemi
Re: Get Good Accomodation In Ibadan(oluyole,bodija,ringroad) @ Affordable Price by elgbengs: 4:16am On Sep 08, 2013
Self contain or room in a flat needed in ibadan (eleyele, ologuneru, jericho, mokola, ijokodo. serious and ready 07067014885

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VERY IMPORTANT: Why Nigerian Civil Engineers Blame Architects/their Incompetence / Can A Tenant Have Guests? / Fire Outbreak At Lagos Airport Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.