Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm (9941 Views)

No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG / Fg To Tax Voice Calls, Sms, Mms, Data And Pay Tv At 9% / Anambra Deputy Governor Live Debate Result Sheet. APC Candidate Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by mukina2: 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2012
@Channels_TV @faceofftoday SubsidyRemoval; A Right timing or what?Whats the way forward?

http://www.channelstv.com/global/live_video.php

From 8pm to 9pm
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by coogar: 6:29pm On Jan 04, 2012
mukina2:

http://www.channelstv.com/global/live_video.php

From 8pm to 9pm

who are the debaters?
nigerians are funny!
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by UyiIredia(m): 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2012
mukina2:

@Channels_TV @faceofftoday SubsidyRemoval; A Right timing or what?Whats the way forward?

Wrong timing !
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2012
Jezus, so Nigerians have time to still Debate. when will we be tired of debating
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by honeric01(m): 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2012
Who and who's debating? GEJ against Ngozi or Sanusi against Sanusa? undecided
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by extension: 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2012
its good to continue the debate to show fed.govt they are jokers,unless you have agreed with their 138-150 pump price.
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by scopusng(m): 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2012
Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala threatens to resign from cabinet if President Goodluck Jonathan bows to pressure on #fuelsubsidy. #occupynigeria
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by dayokanu(m): 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2012
Are we debating about increasing the price to N500/liter?
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by femzy(m): 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2012
We just like theory in this country whereas we all know the practical & implementation is the direct reverse.
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by femzy(m): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2012
scopusng:

Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala threatens to resign from cabinet if President Goodluck Jonathan bows to pressure on #fuelsubsidy. #occupynigeria
Make she die sef now now as i type this. Who bloody cares?
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by victorazy(m): 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2012
President that a woman is threatening.
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by Wumami: 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2012
Are you/ they for real? Debate after implementation Are they debating the method or way forward?
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2012
1. Ngozi Otondo Imela says the reports of her threat to resign are untrue, According to her twitter account.
2. Debate for what? That's like using the toilet after washing your hands.
3. GEJ/Reno Omokri/Beaf don forget their facebook account password. No post there even as curses don dey reach 10000 milestone.
4. Nigerians all have a dream of a big Nigeria. Just that too many of them want to see it cheesy (Nobody wan die).
5. After 2 days of protests, GEJ for don chop 6 million naira worth of food for presidential villa. May CANCER of the tongue and heart catch PATIENCE, for every periwinkle wey dey her soup.
6. GOD BLESS ALL NIGERIANS, THE ONES WEY DEY FEAR, THE ONES WEY DEY FOLLOW PROTEST, AND THE FOOLISH SOUTHERNERS WHO HAVE MADE UP THEIR MIND TO REMAIN SLAVES TO PDP'S GANGSTERISM AND HOODS.

Don't blame PH et al when they don't join the protests. PDP hand for those areas strong. Police go kill you talk say na militant.
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by extension: 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2012
Reversal debate . In 65 naira we stand.
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by r231(m): 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2012
undecided
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by otokx(m): 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2012
MAD - medicine after death
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by Nadanbata: 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2012
musKeeto:

1. Ngozi Otondo Imela says the reports of her threat to resign are untrue, According to her twitter account.
2. Debate for what? That's like using the toilet after washing your hands.
3. GEJ/Reno Omokri/Beaf don forget their facebook account password. No post there even as curses don dey reach 10000 milestone.
4. Nigerians all have a dream of a big Nigeria. Just that too many of them want to see it cheesy (Nobody wan die).
5. After 2 days of protests, GEJ for don chop 6 million naira worth of food for presidential villa. May CANCER of the tongue and heart catch PATIENCE, for every periwinkle wey dey her soup.
6. GOD BLESS ALL NIGERIANS, THE ONES WEY DEY FEAR, THE ONES WEY DEY FOLLOW PROTEST, AND THE FOOLISH SOUTHERNERS WHO HAVE MADE UP THEIR MIND TO REMAIN SLAVES TO PDP'S GANGSTERISM AND HOODS.

Don't blame PH et al when they don't join the protests. PDP hand for those areas strong. Police go kill you talk say na militant.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by sammirano: 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2012
Please continue raining more curses on GEJ we can tell which one will really work on him and his barbarian wife.
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by stagger: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2012
I have tuned in. I hope this is worth my time.
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by aljharem3: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2012
the igbo man is so on point

a government that has not improved our lifes now tells us that 1.3 trillion would improve our lifes
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by stagger: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2012
This Wogu Minister fellow is an a[i]p[/i]e!

What BS is he talking?
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by chelseabmw(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2012
Am watching it now cool but can't miss newscastle vs manutd cheesy
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by ujchief(m): 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2012
seems the government representative, prof onyebuchi chukwu, the minister of health has gone awol, leaving his oponent to argue with the moderator, lol
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by 989900: 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2012
I like the guest, raw truth

Can someone ask the minister when he comes in, how much will it cost to refine a litre of crude if our refineries are working.
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by 989900: 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2012
The guest is awesome
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by MarcAnthon(m): 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2012
This guy is so on point! He's asking all the right question. More power to your elbow sir!

Meanwhile the govt rep has gone AWOL. They have no case. They should contact Beaf to go and spew all the vomit he has been spewing here.
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by dustydee: 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2012
The minister has chickened out.
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by 989900: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2012
this guest is awesome, where the heck is the fxc.k.i.n.g chicken minister?
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by BIGERBOY1: 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2012
What did u guys expect from govt? Of all minister to send to defend fuel subsidy it is the health minister the govt sends, to do what? Give us the anatomy of the policy?
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by Dukechimi: 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2012
989900:

The guy is in one hotel with and his phone switched watching tv and saying, OGA JONA WAN FALL MY HAND ABI? GOD FORBID
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by 2mch(m): 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2012
989900:

hahahaha, you dont know politicians do only what benefits their political career. No GEJ or anyone can make the minister a nonentity like that. Even minister no wan die of hunger. But they expect us to take it.

Duke-chimi:

The guy is in one hotel with and his phone switched watching tv and saying, OGA JONA WAN FALL MY HAND ABI? GOD FORBID

GBAM!
Re: Live Debate On Fuel Subsidy Removal On Channels Tv At 8pm by IIKOTECH(m): 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2012
God bless that guest.
He shares my views

(1) (2) (Reply)

Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has.. / Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today / Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.