Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co (9959 Views)

Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by aljharem(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2014
This is the same Alj harem. I apologise for my pass misappropriated attacks on likes of Beaf, SincereNigeria and co

I have come to realise that I have been deceived all along with the tag name Progressives etc

APC is a fraudulent party and the reality is that we Nigerians don't yet have an opposition because APC is just made up of past PDP members claiming they are progressives now they have joined the Tinubu empire.

Who is deceiving who here.

GEJ is actually doing his best although he has some short comings which still annoys me but all in all no one is perfect only God. I hope APC Progressives understand that.

Attacking the president's every decision is not the solution unless you just want power rather than serve. I expect APC to provide solutions to the problems facing this country, afterall they are all in service not power hungry.

Lastly, the revenue Lagos gets to the level of development and double taxation is just appalling. The level of corruption in Lagos is so much, it has actually indebted Lagos state.

Now APC defence will be " America and othr advance countries also have huge debts" but I tell them to compare the level of development, population size, Land mass compare to a small state like Lagos.

I am not a politician but APC political party is much much worse than PDP.

Lets compare states

Can Lagos be compared to Akwa Ibom or Cross rivers ?

N O NO

66 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Omexonomy: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2014
No matter how far u have gone on the road u can still turn back. APC is more of animal farm where the most foolish person and their family ar ruling. Wellcome bro. The scale will soon fall from the eyes of APC footsoldiers.

55 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by justineu(m): 10:14am On Sep 05, 2014
Welcome bro!!

21 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by aljharem(m): 10:14am On Sep 05, 2014
Omexonomy: No matter how far u have gone on the road u can still turn back. APC is more of animal farm where the most foolish person and their family ar ruling. Wellcome bro. The scale will soon fall from the eyes of APC footsoldiers.

Thanks bro

APC and Tinubu are disgrace to the SW.

35 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by aljharem(m): 10:19am On Sep 05, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Methink you are the real clown here!

I rather be a clown than be a lair and support corruption. Where was Tinubu all these while when Tom Ikimi was in APC?

APC insult Awolowo's family, obas etc. I alj harem cannot be part of such.

Selling us to Buhari. I am not part of such.

51 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Okijajuju1(m): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2014
So... AljHarem decamps APC to join PDP.. grin

Welcome. You are still on probabtion.

Still waiting on Abagworo to return to APGA like a prodigal son and beg for our acceptance. grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by nduchucks: 10:22am On Sep 05, 2014
Aljharem, I think you are focusing on Lagos state alone. Try to look at things from the national perspective.

Remember that by default, you'll find corrupt politicians in every party. For you to be more comfortable with those who have looted the country to the tune of over $100BILLION in the past 3 years alone, than with their replacements in 2015, defies logic.

9 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2014
aljharem:

I rather be a clown than be a lair and support corruption. Where was Tinubu all these while when Tom Ikimi was in APC?

Please, stop being foolish and think straight.

8 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2014
aljharem: This is the same Alj harem. I apologise for my pass misappropriated attacks on likes of Beaf, SincereNigeria and co

I have come to realise that I have been deceived all along with the tag name Progressives etc

APC is a fraudulent party and the reality is that we Nigerians don't yet have an opposition because APC is just made up of past PDP members claiming they are progressives now they have joined the Tinubu empire.

GEJ is actually doing his best although he has some short comings which still annoys me but all in all no one is perfect only God. I hope APC Progressives understand that.

Attacking the president's every decision is not the solution unless you just want power rather than serve. I expect APC to provide solutions to the problems facing this country, afterall they are all in service not power hungry.

Lastly, the revenue Lagos gets to the level of development and double taxation is just appalling. The level of corruption in Lagos is so much, it has actually indebted Lagos state.

Now APC defence will be " America and othr advance countries also have huge debts" but I tell them to compare the level of development, population size, Land mass compare to a small state like Lagos.

Lets compare states

N O NO

Welcome aljharem, it's good that you have finally seen the hypocrisy and deadly character of the dirt called APC. The scale fell off my eyes a long time ago.

27 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by BlackTechnology: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2014
aljharem: This is the same Alj harem. I apologise for my pass misappropriated attacks on likes of Beaf, SincereNigeria and co

Lets compare states

N O NO

In Ojukwu's voice " Welcome to the fold."

10 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Firefire(m): 10:24am On Sep 05, 2014
aljharem:

Thanks bro

APC and Tinubu are disgrace to the SW.

On point... the earlier others realized the better for their children. grin

15 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by ilugunn(m): 10:26am On Sep 05, 2014
It will still not stop Igbos from flooding SW. Why are they not going to Akwaibom and Cross River? Rubbish!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by BlackTechnology: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2014
Okijajuju1: So... AljHarem decamps APC to join PDP.. grin

Welcome. You are still on probabtion.

Still waiting on Abagworo to return to APGA like a prodigal son and beg for our acceptance. grin

We are waiting for our prodigal........

6 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Firefire(m): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Please, stop being foolish and think straight.

You need deliverance of the head. grin

Your case is getting out of hand. (Honest Opinion)

32 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by BlackTechnology: 10:27am On Sep 05, 2014
ilugunn: It will still not stop Igbos from flooding SW. Why are they not going to Akwaibom and Cross River? Rubbish!

Lagos former capital of Nigeria

19 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by EdCure: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2014
The OP has lost it

4 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by oduastates: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2014
Who cares?
How much have you been paid?

12 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Firefire(m): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2014
aljharem:

I am deeply sorry, Tinubu is on the path of failure. sad

SW will NEVER vote Buhari as President.

23 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by aljharem(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2014
nduchucks: Aljharem, I think you are focusing on Lagos state alone. Try to look at things from the national perspective.
Remember that by default, you'll find corrupt politicians in every party. For you to be more comfortable with those who have looted the country to the tune of over $100BILLION in the past 3 years alone, than with their replacements in 2015, defies logic.

My brother Nduchuks, let's call a spade a spade.

Who are APC members and chiefians, Atiku, Buhari, Tom, El rufia, demola saraki of Lagos, the sarakis in kwara, etc these were ex PDP members. Once Gej gives them a position, they will decamp.

We are like pawns for these people.

25 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Okijajuju1(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2014
EdCure: The OP has lost it

Yes indeed..

He has lost the scales that were covering his eyes before. grin

OP under APC = cool

OP under PDP = shocked

In Conclusion: Op is now under the UmBLErra

PDP until APC changes their name again.. grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by ilugunn(m): 10:33am On Sep 05, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Lagos former capital of Nigeria

I am not talking about Lagos but SW. Are there no tens of millions of Igbos in the SW other than Lagos?

6 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by aljharem(m): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2014
oduastates: Who cares?

Paid ? Do you think I am Gbawe that sees nothing wrong in APC and everything wrong in PDP.

Actually found out Gbawe is in Fashola's APC government and he will soon be exposed

36 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by BlackTechnology: 10:37am On Sep 05, 2014
ilugunn:

I am not talking about Lagos but SW. Are there no tens of millions of Igbos in the SW other than Lagos?

Eyaaaaa

Blame Awo for missing you guys perfect opportunity to rid SW of Igbo in 1967

7 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by aljharem(m): 10:37am On Sep 05, 2014
ilugunn: It will still not stop Igbos from flooding SW. Why are they not going to Akwaibom and Cross River? Rubbish!

Yes but Igbos don't insult our OBAs and publicly insult Awolowo's family the way Tinubu does.

27 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by EdCure: 10:38am On Sep 05, 2014
oduastates: Who cares?
Dont mind him.
Na today we know say pdp corruption money dey make person yarn dust?

3 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by BlackTechnology: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2014
aljharem:

Paid ? Do you think I am Gbawe that sees nothing wrong in APC and everything wrong in PDP.

Actually found out Gbawe is in Fashola's APC government and he will soon be exposed

How did you know.

Guy you dey tooo connected

3 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by aljharem(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2014
EdCure:
Dont mind him.
Na today we know say pdp corruption money dey make person yarn dust?

You people are sick cry

Get a cure. Tinubu might be your god but not mine and millions of others

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Benue Assembly: Impeached Speaker Insists He’s In Office, APC Reacts / Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 / 2,000 Pvcs Seized From Expatriates In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.