Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

My Fellow Nigerians Listen To Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fellow Nigerians Listen To Me (545 Views)

People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign / Fasola Of Lagos Is A Selective Deporter Of Fellow Nigerians / Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow Nigerians Listen To Me by godswill44: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2012
The issue about subsidy in this country is like a man @ 50th that is still been feed by the parent. The federal Government can not be subsidising  for everything, OIL, POWER, Waterboard, when most of us are not paying tax. See If Joseph could come from the prison as a stranger to rule Egypt, I believe the with right mind set God will create an avenue for us to rule our country. Instate of protest, pray for vision. For where there's no vision the people perish.

Tell NLC to look at the issue wisely i believe it has economy advantage people must in one way or the other sacrifice, nothing good come a the flatter of Goal. Above all pray for the leaders stop the protest.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Commentary On Subsidy / National Conference Is A Must - Wole Soyinka / Remove The Western Niger and make the north majority now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.