Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

A Directory Of Islamic Websites - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Directory Of Islamic Websites (15302 Views)

Nigerian Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs Overrules JNI Earlier Statement / Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria / Directory Of Good Islamic Schools In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by tbaba1234: 10:19am On Aug 05, 2012
dohyn: @op,if you put up a post and say "for muslims only",you should naturally expect non-muslims to want to know what it's about..I think it would have been better if you had left out that phrase.Just my 2 kobo. @maclatunji,you threatening to ban users is just not called for.I'm pretty sure most people don't take kindly to threats. Use your power as a mod wisely,Remember power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely..Thank you. I'm a christian

There is nothing wrong with non muslims reading or even posting... They should keep their comments civil... that's all... The Mod is doing what he is supposed to do, people who can not respect other people's beliefs and go ahead to post comments that are inappropriate deserve to be banned. It is that simple.

@Eduson, there is no such thing as 'honour killing' in Islam.... besides that is not the theme of the discussion... The topic is Islamic websites

1 Like

Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by tbaba1234: 10:21am On Aug 05, 2012
Translation of the Quran in Pdf:

http://asadullahali.files./2010/09/the_quran.pdf
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by Mustay(m): 10:22am On Aug 05, 2012
@eduson33 Islam is a religion. Muslims are those who supoosedly claim to follow the religion. In this part of the world, we are always trying to equate both - taking actions of a muslim as 'Islamic'. Even though that's supposed to be the case, it necessarily isn't.

I wouldn't mind the moderator hiding all derailing posts (including mine) for except one has been on NL for a long while, it would be difficult to understand why it reads - for muslims only.
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by eduson33(m): 10:22am On Aug 05, 2012
@mustay,what are you insinuating?muslim or islam,whats the difference?what did that story teach you neh?or do muslims dont do the same?am not against any religion or with any religion because none is perfect but,you guys need to wisen up.goto this website and try read up.tell me what you grab.we need to disscuss more bro.
http://www.islam-watch.org/LeavingIslam/index.html
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by BetaThings: 10:22am On Aug 05, 2012
stealth007:
Why should you say a thing like?
Rather than researching the truth you're dividing the ummah and causing confusion!

We are in Ramadan and should watch our speech
However, it is necessary to clarify that it would be inaccurate to pretend that the Shias pursue the same goals as the Sunnis
LagosShia opened a thread (in this month of Ramadan) to declare being a Sunni to be bid'ah
So don't blame the brother
It is indeed a fact that those shis sites would not benefit you and I, and anyone for that matter
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by tbaba1234: 10:36am On Aug 05, 2012
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by maclatunji: 10:52am On Aug 05, 2012
dohyn: @op,if you put up a post and say "for muslims only",you should naturally expect non-muslims to want to know what it's about..I think it would have been better if you had left out that phrase.Just my 2 kobo. @maclatunji,you threatening to ban users is just not called for.I'm pretty sure most people don't take kindly to threats. Use your power as a mod wisely,Remember power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely..Thank you. I'm a christian

Such hypocrisy, posters abuse the power they have to post and don't want to be sanctioned. Practice what you preach first and we will take it from there.
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2012
F.K.O:

una don start abi

That site is just about rebutting and refuting various christian distortions, contradictions and unfounded allegations against islam. Why not visit the site and see for yourself
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by kim77: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2012
Salam , Brothers and Sisters . Kindly check the following sites , they are very informative.

www.fridaynasiha.com
www.youngmuslims.ca
http://www.islamchannel.tv/
http://islamacloserlook.com/

Ramadan Kareem
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by dohyn(m): 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2012
@tbaba,I'm for #teamcivility in our everyday dealings with people,be it here or the real world.Thanks for the correction. @maclatunji,it's not my intention to bandy words with anybody on this forum.I just thought to note my reservation about your comment.If you feel I'm a hypocrite for saying what I said,well,it's a free world and we are all entitled to our opinions..Have a nice day sir
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by kim77: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2012
Salam, brothers and Sisters .
Please check this website. (http://islamacloserlook.com/). It contains short vedios on sailent topics such as

1. Who is ALLAH ?
2. What is the Quran?
3. Who is Muhammad?
4. What is Sharia?
5. What is Hijab?
6. Islam and Muslim
7. Islam & Terrorism
8. Islam & Jesus

that will educate us and Non-Muslim as well about Islam.The website is being develop in phase to correct misconceptions about Islam. Please check the site, and share it with our brothers , sisters and non-muslim.
http://islamacloserlook.com/

Ramadan Kareem
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by Mustay(m): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2012
eduson33: @mustay,what are you insinuating?. . .l

Can you see? Yo still doin' the same thing. The fact that a "Ibraheem" fornicates or drinks doesn't mean it's Islamic. Well, like it's always been said - religion and ignorance is a terrible mix.
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by debokaz(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2012
Not all sites are deemed OK for visit.

Lets tread with caution.Jazakumllahu Khairan.
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by Mustay(m): 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2012
debokaz: Not all sites are deemed OK for visit.

Lets tread with caution.Jazakumllahu Khairan.

was gonna write that too! That's VERY important. I'm gonna take my time soon to 'review' the sites listed here. Even OnIslam I posted here, iKnow of some controversies surrounding its founder.
One -ish that does occur is the use of 'personal opinion' as an Islamic position by some of these people. All the same, we were told to seek for knowledge even if it's as far as PRC, hence it beckons on us to make proper research via the Qu'ran and the Sunnah. I'll open a topic soon on how Pakistanis are constantly seeking fatwas + blasphemy law.
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2012
Just passing
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by LagosShia: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2012
BetaThings:

We are in Ramadan and should watch our speech
However, it is necessary to clarify that it would be inaccurate to pretend that the Shias pursue the same goals as the Sunnis
LagosShia opened a thread (in this month of Ramadan) to declare being a Sunni to be bid'ah
So don't blame the brother
It is indeed a fact that those shis sites would not benefit you and I, and anyone for that matter

LOL grin

i won't even bother to respond to your wahhabi/salafi hatred because it would be inappropriate to do so in this thread or any thread that appears on the frontpage attracting all sorts of people.i'd just advice you to respect yourself and show the least islamic morals when talking where non-muslims are bent on insulting Islam.
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by LagosShia: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2012
juman:

Thanks

you re welcome my dear brother in Islam!
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by murabs(m): 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2012
islamic-dictionary.com
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by BetaThings: 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2012
LagosShia:

LOL grin

i won't even bother to respond to your wahhabi/salafi hatred because it would be inappropriate to do so in this thread or any thread that appears on the frontpage attracting all sorts of people.i'd just advice you to respect yourself and show the least islamic morals when talking where non-muslims are bent on insulting Islam.

Islamic morals = no cursing, no abuse etc
Shia morals = curse, abuse, insult and spread hate
Respect? That has a different meaning in Shia dictionary
So you really dislike insults? Such hypocrisy coming from someone who shovels it out as a daily routine

This thread opened in January and is just making home page now
So what happens when any of your countless hate threads make home page? You will delete your comments or plead "non est factum"?
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by LagosShia: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2012
BetaThings:
Islamic morals = no cursing, no abuse etc
Shia morals = curse, abuse, insult and spread hate
Respect? That has a different meaning in Shia dictionary
So you really dislike insults? Such hypocrisy coming from someone who shovels it out as a daily routine

No wahala Mr. Wahhabi.
Your incitement for strife and provocation to forment personal argument didn't move me.try harder.I don't know why you're looking for my trouble grin

May Almighty Allah guide you in this blessed month of fasting.amin.

Salam
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by abdul4hire: 1:35am On Aug 06, 2012
@lagosshia. i rather u post ur shia websites in non-islam category,this also applies to his likes i.e khawaarig(suicide bombers and co),mutezill,nd any other sectarian divisions.

Pls this tread is for websites with PURE islamic teachings according to the Quran,prophets authentic narrations coupled with his companions correct understanding as taught by the prophet(may peace be upon). and not some sectarian oriented,distorted interpretation of islam,embellished with lies and revilements of prophet and his companions.

Pls Lets keep it clean nd pure,allowing those that want to learn especially newbies to have a clear perspective.
As u said,its ramadan so i hope i am as straight nd cordial.thanks for ur understanding.

1 Like

Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by ZhulFiqar2: 1:55am On Aug 06, 2012
abdul4hire: @lagosshia. i rather u post ur shia websites in non-islam category,this also applies to his likes i.e khawaarig(suicide bombers and co),mutezill,nd any other sectarian divisions.

Pls this tread is for websites with PURE islamic teachings according to the Quran,prophets authentic narrations coupled with his companions correct understanding as taught by the prophet(may peace be upon). and not some sectarian oriented,distorted interpretation of islam,embellished with lies and revilements of prophet and his companions.

Pls Lets keep it clean nd pure,allowing those that want to learn especially newbies to have a clear perspective.
As u said,its ramadan so i hope i am as straight nd cordial.thanks for ur understanding.

so it is okay for your Sunni sect and its wahhabi extremist and terrorist offshoot to post websites under the banner of "Islam" but it is not okay for the Shia Muslim,the true follower of the sunnah of Muhammad (sa) and his Ahlul-Bayt (as) to post his own islamic websites?

it is funny you want to keep it clean and pure when you are either trying to feed others with $hit or you have being fed $hit.you're talking $hit.i wont say lies because the nonsense you ranted above is worse than lies.

you go and learn by yourself and do not base your conclusions on the opinions of others who are equally as ignorant,blind and foolish as you're coupled with their sectarian hatred and blind thinking.

no one is asking you to confirm and accept others as Muslims.if you do not like it,then you are free to leave Islam.anyone who believe in the Oneness of Allah and the prophethood of Muhammad (s) is a Muslim,whether you like it or not.it is like satanic wahhabis like you cannot rest without spewing intolerance,hate and extremism.

you keep giving Islam a bad name with all your nonsense and hatred and yet you talk as if the ignorant beliefs you hold is what Islam is about.Islam does not belong to the followers of abu bakr,umar,usthman,muawiya,yazid who call themselves Sunnis or whatever sectarian camouflage you wear.Islam belongs to the followers of Muhammad (sa) and those Muhammad (s) himself referred to as the "Shia of Ali" who will attain salvation.

you should take a look at the teachings your likes are spreading to tarnish the reputation of Islam and you have the effontery to talk in the name of Islam as if it is your property:

https://www.nairaland.com/991658/sodomy-sake-islam
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by abdul4hire: 5:12am On Aug 06, 2012
THESE ARE FEW LINES FROM WHAT U SAID ABOVE
lagosshia:"you are either trying to feed others with $hit or you have being fed $hit.you're talking $hit.i wont say lies because the nonsense you ranted above is worse than lies."

lagosshia: "who are equally as ignorant,blind and [b][/b]foolish as you're coupled with their sectarian hatred and blind thinking"

lagosshia: "satanic wahhabis like you cannot r]est without spewing intolerance,hate and extremism"

ALL THESE FROM SOMEONE WHO EARLIER SAID:
lagosshia: "i'd just advice you to respect yourself and show the least islamic morals when talking where non-muslims are bent on insulting Islam"

I SAY:-
I NEVER SAID I WAS A SUNNI OR WAHABBI,FROM THESE UR MOTIVES ARE CLEAR; WHILE OTHERS ARE ENGAGING IN TAHAJUUD,FASTING ND HASTING TO GOOD DEEDS IN MONTH OR RAMADAN THIS IS WHAT UR MASTERS IN IRAN,LEBANON ND SYRIA ARE TEACHING TO DO ABI 'TO INSULT MUSLIMS' I LEAVE YOU WITH A VERSE ND AN AYAT.

Abu Umamah Al-Bahili (ra) reported: The Messenger of Allah  said,"I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannah for one who has good manners.''[Hadith of Abu Dawud]

Allah says in the Quran "(Iblis (Satan)) said: ‘By Your Might, then I will surely mislead them all. Except Your chosen slaves amongst them (i.e. faithful, obedient, true believers of Islamic Monotheism).’” (Quran, Saad: 82-83).
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by abdul4hire: 5:16am On Aug 06, 2012
AND PLEASE TRY NOT TO LET US DERAIL THIS TREAD FURTHER, LET PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BENEFIT TAKE HEED AND BENEFIT. MAY ALLAH GUIDE US ALL AND HE KNOWS BEST
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by LagosShia: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2012
na wa o!

even when LagosShia does not want to talk and has not said anything,there are people who are promoting fitna (strife) that want him to talk by force. grin

Holy Quran 25:63
"And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth with humility, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] Peace"
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by maclatunji: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2012
LagosShia: na wa o!

even when LagosShia does not want to talk and has not said anything,there are people who are promoting fitna (strife) that want him to talk by force. grin

Holy Quran 25:63
"And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth with humility, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] Peace"

Be a good boy. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! / Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain / Things That Benefit The Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.