Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala (18760 Views)

Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) / Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" / Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Life And Work Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by vanstanzy(m): 7:40am On Jan 05, 2012
by this letter what picture are u trying na paint?

Yeah i know u didn't write it and stuff but by posting it for us to read what are u tryn na say?

That u r no longer of the FRESH AIR club?

Well START BY TENDERING UNRESERVED APOLOGY TO AISHA2. . .

YOU SIR! OF ALL PEOPLE HAS NO RIGHT TO FEED THIS SH-IT TO US!

YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING! MARK MY WORD!

Who is this writing this stuff? Hope this is a joke?
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by otondo55: 7:53am On Jan 05, 2012
Thanks so much for the post.

Nigerian Youth, you can still do more!

never let go !
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 05, 2012
@Kingoflag, you are absolutely correct. I sent this some few weeks back to some friends"

" But will the sudden spate of violence of Boko Haram and their declaration that non Muslims should leave the North, I came to the conclusion that this Government (using agents) might just be the real sponsors of Boko Haram and they intend using them to divide Nigerians from being united, so that when they drop harsh policies on we populace, we will still be busy fighting ourselves rather than fighting the government. Afterall the FG admitted BH are being sponsored, yet they are unable to review their sponsors. Forget the story of that Honorable member oh, all that one na rehearsal.
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by moshoodn(m): 8:05am On Jan 05, 2012
Seun baba. . . Used to think you were Beaf's brother. . .
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by megawax8: 8:05am On Jan 05, 2012
I'm suprised dat nigerians could actuali do dier home works instead of jst layin blind insults as usual.wat a painful story to read!!! I jst hope sum1 gets to read it
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by member67023: 8:32am On Jan 05, 2012
I weep for Nigeria. cry
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by kushe: 8:34am On Jan 05, 2012
@ all naialanders

i have a few suggestions for new names for this forum

RANTLAND - young ppl always talking but doing nadaaaaaaaa

ISPEAKANDWRITEWELLAND - this forum is full of egotistic pr.icks and p.u.ssies that constantly hav  open fora e.j.a.c.u.lation by giving themelves a h.e.ad. Alway wanting to sound intelligent and educated without addressing the issues at hand. We are not half as educated as Zimbabwe, so why you guys always showing off a basic necessity for life in this decade ( some intelligence )

ODELAND/OPONUOSILAND - that is for all ya with ethnic sentiments you drag into every situation and conversation. You are the fools that make Nigeria an entity without a future. People  whose decomposed remains should be viewed on archaeological finds on the history channel.All your venom is sooo centuries ago and it is a shame you ethnic bas.tards feel sooooo relevant.  

GBAOLAND - Olaenu gbao (u just open ur mouth,yan anything). Some of u dont even read the content of the original subject matter only to grab the tail of the thread and talk rubbish.

MANIALAND - one of the core characteristics of a manic individual is DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR ,where you are consumed by your own supposed feeeling of self importance. Let people be and express themselves freely and stop creating a cartel on an open forum. HOW  is this forum different from this country when some people feel more important than others, religion is abused ,  and lone sensible voices are relegated to the background .

THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY STARES EACH ONE OF US IN THE MIRROR DAILY

HAPPY 2012 FOLKS AND HOPE WE COLLECTIVELY DO SOME GROWING UP
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by freecocoa(f): 9:04am On Jan 05, 2012
^
Bros easy abeg,you didn't even address the matter on the thread too.

@Topic, Wow an interesting read,I hope she reads and reply it. Imagine the level of the 419 sef,I wonder how a woman who knows what it feels like to enter the labor room to be delivered of a baby can be so mean.
Thank God some people still know how to do their home work.

Hmm Seun you are just something else,
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by dvee2: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2012
[b]Nigerians we are too forgetful. During Obasanjos regime, one woman came to promise us that when we pay our foreign debt all our problems will be solved. the money coming in will now be strictly use for building road and bridges. we accepted her offer and grant her 18 billion dollers. at that time that money would have built 4 refinaries and employed 200,000 graduates. She promise to supervise the use of this money. She is sincere about it just that our politicians are smarter. as soon as the election year approaches they started dipping their hands into the Excess crude account. when she complained,they demoted her and shift her to the external affairs ministry. Today they have exhausted all  the money from the ECA and have borrowed close to twice the amount that was paid back again.
Few years after no bridge,NO ROADS, no money and same woman is back for us to give up subsidy that the money will be use for road and bridge again. haba madam once bitten twice shy, these politicians just want extra money to loot. when the time comes this time they will move you to ministry of women affairs and you will cry and resign just that by then we Nigerians cannot resign.[/b]
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by superior1: 9:22am On Jan 05, 2012
Seun has given is life to Christ, He is born again!!!

There is something about politicians that make them believe all other Nigerians are slowpoke, the article is thought provoking.
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by jidewin(m): 9:48am On Jan 05, 2012
MAYOWAAK:

In 1976, General Muhammadu Buhari as a Minister (then Federal Commissioner) for Petroleum, doggedly fought and convinced the Military Supreme Council on the need to construct a second refinery. With his determination, diligence and discipline, that refinery was commissioned in 1978. That is the WARRI REFINERY we know today!
In 1978, as the first Group Managing Director (then Chairman) of NNPC, he pioneered the construction of Nigeria's third refinery purely as NNPC project. In 1980, that refinery was commissioned as NNPC REFINERY KADUNA.
In 1984, as a Military Head of State, he awarded the construction of the largest Refinery in Africa. Which was the fourth and the last refinery ever built in Nigeria. That Refinery was commissioned as PORT HARCOURT NEW REFINERY!
Nigerians say NO to corrupt politicians, and identify with this true and formidable STATESMAN.
MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS A COLOSSUS OF A LEADER!!!
[b][/b]
KAI!!!LAILAI I differ completely on your last lines.absolute DISAGREEMENT.what makes a sharia apologist a NIGERIAN STATESMAN or COLOSSUS OF A LEADER.hell no.
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by kruku: 9:48am On Jan 05, 2012
Thanks Bro
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by jidewin(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2012
Subsidy. Will not even be in place if w have been refining our own PMS,KEROSENE,DIESEL effectively here.if this is done,then jona can beat his chest to say 'Nothing will stop me from removing "phatom" oil subsidy.(As if there was one before anyway)but they chose to "treat Headache,SYMPTOM and live Malaria,the SOURCE of the ailment.well he will get it HARD until he gets it RIGHT.
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by coolestboy(m): 10:26am On Jan 05, 2012
They wil not listen.
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by nasty45(m): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2012
This is a 5 star article,the best i'v read since nairaland existed.as for DAM,i'l like to say hr categorically that as a senior staff of shell she cant tel us she does not know who and who constituted the cabal.she has no idea how we nigerians are smart.we think ahead of em al.
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by Ayor93(m): 11:04am On Jan 05, 2012
nice article, cant believ i read it al thru!!!
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by humblebee: 11:12am On Jan 05, 2012
is it true that "IWEALA means the anger of the land"
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by Ayor93(m): 11:15am On Jan 05, 2012
dvee2:

[b]Nigerians we are too forgetful. During Obasanjos regime, one woman came to promise us that when we pay our foreign debt all our problems will be solved. the money coming in will now be strictly use for building road and bridges. we accepted her offer and grant her 18 billion dollers. at that time that money would have built 4 refinaries and employed 200,000 graduates. She promise to supervise the use of this money. She is sincere about it just that our politicians are smarter. as soon as the election year approaches they started dipping their hands into the Excess crude account. when she complained,they demoted her and shift her to the external affairs ministry. Today they have exhausted all  the money from the ECA and have borrowed close to twice the amount that was paid back again.
Few years after no bridge,NO ROADS, no money and same woman is back for us to give up subsidy that the money will be use for road and bridge again. haba madam once bitten twice shy, these politicians just want extra money to loot. when the time comes this time they will move you to ministry of women affairs and you will cry and resign just that by then we Nigerians cannot resign.[/b]
holy piece of shit!
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by member479760: 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2012
"If Nigeria were to refine all the Crude Oil necessary to meet Local Demand, we might have to refine like 400,000 barrels more than we currently do per day. So, since, we don’t refine that Crude which is meant for Nigerians internal consumption, the Nigerian Government sells that Crude on the International market as part of its export. For example, if Nigeria exports approximately 2 million barrels per day. If the refineries were working, Nigeria will only be able to sell 1.6million barrels per day. So, we can safely assume that extra 400,000 barrels of Crude Oil is being sold on behalf of the Nigerian people daily. Bringing out our Calculator again: 400,000 * $106 * 365days = $15.48 billion, but as Mrs DAM has successfully hidden from us what percentage exactly the Nigerian Government profits from Crude Sales, let us assume only half (50%) of it is remitted back to the Nigerian government. That gives us $7.73billion which is approximately N1.2 trillion. This amount alone covers for the subsidy of PMS. Where does that Money go to?"

This is what they don't want you to say!
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by trw: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2012
Nigeria...the land flowing with milk and honey.
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by Mhmd(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2012
I don't know why people choose to be dim-witted all the time, read my lips this is austerity measures, next; your taxes goes way up and then full deregulation in all sectors of the economy, you haven't seen nothing yet. It is high time y’al pack your bags and run as fast as y'all legs can carry you, if you leave to survive this, good for you and if you don't you have at least learnt your lessons. It's a choice we have all made and we will leave with it until we learn/know how and when  to say NO.  grin tongue shocked
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by ImaIma1(f): 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2012
good piece but i was a bit distracted by the too many "ma's" and "mummy", "mum

i hope something positive comes out of it.

God bless Nigeria
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by Walexybobo(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2012
What a well articulated article! Mrs N.O.E. and Mrs D.A.M. can not denied that they don't have the cleared picture of the back bone and the driving force of dis so called cabal. Posterity will not forgive you people if u betrayed us. remember the law of cause and effect (karma), which state that whatever you sow you shall reap.
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by Benzora(m): 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2012
Amazing facts
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by Ab2swexy(f): 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2012
Mehn! Indeed ur A̶̲̥̅ typical Nigerian. Dah was d bomb. No1's perfect quite alrite buh smthngs re jes nt meant 2 b d way dey re n until sm1 speaks n our voices re being heard many ppl may suffer d loss of losing deir loved ones
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by bassette(m): 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2012
Couldn't hold back d shock after reading thru this, if we all don't act now then its a pity!the fight as it were isn't even against the ill conceived subsidy but against corruption and unrepentant lack of accountability of govt.I ♡ Nigerians
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by TomFord: 1:34am On Jan 06, 2012
A real eye opening and thought provoking piece.

I find myself also wondering how a nation that consumes 27million litres of crude oil in the first half of 2011,suddenly consumes 55.8million litres(that is more than double)by year's end.How possible is it for the population growth rate of a country to increase sporadically and exponentially to accomodate the jump in the daily consumption level?

It is sad to note that the national minimum wage of Kuwait is 30 times that of Nigeria.

where have you missed it Nigeria?
Lots of things are amiss in Nigeria
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by ceah(m): 9:04am On Jan 06, 2012
The money GEJ gave Seun, DBanj and The other celebrity don finish,
Seun can no longer buy fuel; more reason he is now posting such,
aisha2 deserves an unreserved apology from Seun, if you like you can ban me, it' s The truth, eat your fresh pooo,
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by Cowanve(m): 1:14am On Jan 07, 2012
To view properties available for sale and lease in the Nigerian real estate market, commodities, visit www.cowan-networks.com.ng
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by DrIgbo: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2012
Nigerians think Iweala is for IMF not Nigeria, If you borrow you must pay back, In international relations, debt will only holy hold a country to the ground, therefore, anyone that is aiding his/her country to pay a debt is the only friend and patriot of that country. Nigeria has a large number of educated but unlearned people, that is why things will not work, not soon, when diesel was deregulated labour was happy even though diesel fuels productivity which should be the main concern for NLC but now that PMS is deregulated NLC is inciting Nigerians though PMS is more of consumption inclined. We need to do more than thinking, we have to start reasoning!!!
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by efisher(m): 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2012
He who wears the shoes, knows where it hurts. When you get into a position of leadership, you find out that you have to strike a delicate balance between the expectations and the NEEDS of the led. I strongly believe in you Dr. Okonjo Iweala. Time will tell madam. Time will tell.
Re: An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by DrIgbo: 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2012
efisher:

He who wears the shoes, knows where it hurts. When you get into a position of leadership, you find out that you have to strike a delicate balance between the expectations and the NEEDS of the led. I strongly believe in you Dr. Okonjo Iweala. Time will tell madam. Time will tell.

You are now reasoning. My people perish deu to lack of knowledge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna / Nigeria Drafts Foreign Mercenaries To Take On Boko Haram - Reuters / Shiite Sect Members Protest In Kaduna Today Despite Ban (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.