Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,343 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

I Need A Place To Learn Web Designing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Place To Learn Web Designing (1563 Views)

Which Pays More In Lagos - Selling Clothes In Boutiques Vs Web Designing / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! / Create Ajax Chat & Learn Web Page Data Xchange via Json Vs Xml (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Place To Learn Web Designing by AkinseteK(m): 4:08am On Jan 05, 2012
I need a good computer school to learn web designing @ okoko or iyana iba pls any computer school that is available and pls specify the price and address here
Re: I Need A Place To Learn Web Designing by joomlaman(m): 7:19am On Jan 05, 2012
Where is this okoko or iyana located? U can get a customised training at your location! Contact me on 08039508010

Cheers!
Re: I Need A Place To Learn Web Designing by ilekky(m): 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2012
Distance is no barrier when it comes to knowledge acquisition.You

can contact us @ 34,sule street,mongoro Ikeja,Amazing Grace Plaza.

Yemlat Global Concepts,suite 24/25.

We have good facilities and our practical is 100%.

You can pay after you are satisfied with the first two classes.

Our words is our bond.
Re: I Need A Place To Learn Web Designing by frisahost(m): 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2012
join www.facebook.com/mavenitech for free online tutorials on web design/development,graphic design,flash,animation etc
Re: I Need A Place To Learn Web Designing by skyhighweb(m): 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2012
simple get ur self a laptop a internet network dreamweaver start with php and html if u have any problem ask google believe me alot of programmers tot them selves
Re: I Need A Place To Learn Web Designing by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2012
if you have a system there are ebooks i can give to you on this or you can google search there are many well explanatory website where you can read and practicalize it your self online you can mail me for futher assistance sunmonuolawale@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Place To Learn Web Designing by nawebco(m): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2012
If you do not mine, next batch of our free web design training is starting soonest in ilasa area of Apapa Oshodi expressway. to take part text name, email, number and location to 07080401937.
Re: I Need A Place To Learn Web Designing by visalat(m): 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2012
Domain Hosting? BBM pin is 310D9648
Choosing The Web Hosting Plan That Best Fits Your Budget And Business
Has Never Been Easy And Cheap With http://1khosting.net.
We Offer All Kinds Of Hosting Packages Starting At N500 Per Year(512mb),N1000 Per Year(1gb) Plus lOts More.
We Also Create Affordable Websites Starting From N5000.
Facebook Advert And Search Engine Optimisation.
AT http://1khosting.net,We Have ALL tO Put Your Business Online.
http://1khosting.net
Re: I Need A Place To Learn Web Designing by frisahost(m): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2012
@doctor isa html is the first thing you ve to learn, if u dont know html u cant know php,
Re: I Need A Place To Learn Web Designing by greenmouse(m): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2012
You better go learn in a far but professional place.
Distance is not a barrier in professional course training like web design
Re: I Need A Place To Learn Web Designing by rufaai(m): 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2012
If you are serious about it, I think you should learn HTML and CSS is the best thing you can start with. w3schools.com and tizag.com will sure be of help. Good luck.
Re: I Need A Place To Learn Web Designing by iGuru1(m): 6:55am On Jan 14, 2012
@poster, you can contact me for more advice because i was once in your shoes.
I stay around okoko environs, 08095527642.
Re: I Need A Place To Learn Web Designing by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2012
Akinsete K:

I need a good computer school to learn web designing @ okoko or iyana iba pls any computer school that is available and pls specify the price and address here
Dear Akinsete,
I'm happy to inform you that I can give you more than what you want.
I stay in Okoko, and my office is in that hood too.
Call the number under my profile name and lets talk.
Or Click on the link in my signature to know about me.
Re: I Need A Place To Learn Web Designing by mukulu56(m): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2012
Domain Hosting? BBM pin is 310D9648
Choosing The Web Hosting Plan That Best Fits Your Budget And Business
Has Never Been Easy And Cheap With http://1khosting.net.
We Offer All Kinds Of Hosting Packages Starting At N500 Per Year(512mb),N1000 Per Year(1gb) Plus lOts More.
We Also Create Affordable Websites Starting From N5000.
Facebook Advert And Search Engine Optimisation.
All Our Packages have Stable Linux with Apache,SSL Certificate Generator,SSI Support,.htaccess Generator,ImageMagick & GD Library,PhpMyAdmin,Over 3400 Perl Modules,POP3 / SMTP Account,
Re: I Need A Place To Learn Web Designing by nwafeje: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2012
where can i find microsoft front page to buy,
Re: I Need A Place To Learn Web Designing by Topeby: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2012
You can check this for FREE Webhosting companies. The website links are also there for FREE:
www.FireInWebspace.info
Re: I Need A Place To Learn Web Designing by Fikitout: 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2012
Learn Web Design at Home with Fikitout Web Design Crash Course DVD for just 3000
http://www.fikitout.com/pages/dvd_page.php?dvd_id=1&course_id=2

Re: I Need A Place To Learn Web Designing by utimatedes(m): 11:01am On Nov 28, 2012
Is Iyana Ipaja ok by you?
Re: I Need A Place To Learn Web Designing by greenmouse(m): 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
contact www.greenmousetech.com

We are located at Ogba-Ikeja
Re: I Need A Place To Learn Web Designing by madelinekim(m): 6:12am On Mar 13, 2013
It is really good as well as beneficial for you to learn web designing. Web designing is an effective field in which you can make your career bright in future for sure. Nowadays there are many online tutorials are available on web that you can use for your learning and gain knowledge about designing concept,software etc.

(1) (Reply)

6 Proven Local SEO Steps To Rank #1 In Google Search / Difference Between A Hosted And Non Hosted Adsense Acct / Which International Domain Registrar Accepts Naira Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.