Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,956 members, 7,956,599 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Political-economy Of Hajj! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Political-economy Of Hajj! (823 Views)

Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede / No Matter The Economy Of The Jungle.i Can Never Eat Grass...it Is Not Pride... / Political-economy Of Hajj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Political-economy Of Hajj! by jintujinta(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2007
This Hajj of a thing just keeps amazing me. How can anybody brainwash people and use religion to develop his tourism industry. Can you imagine how much Saudi Arabia makes a year from the annual pilgrimage? Ah, i think Nigeria too should think of one gimmick to develop its tourism industry o.
Re: Political-economy Of Hajj! by jintujinta(m): 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2007
The anoying thing about it is that christians are begining to copy the gullible act by going to Jerusalem on what they call "holy pilgrimage". When they come back, they call themselves JP, just as the visitors to mecca call themselves Alhaji/Alhaja. When will we learn?

(1) (Reply)

Death Sentence For Islamist Militants Murderers / Rccg Acronyms:what's The Craze About / How Can I Register A Religious Organisation(islam)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.