Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" (17586 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today / Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) / An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by andyandy: 11:46am On Jan 05, 2012
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by VoodooDoll(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2012
^^^^^

@Ola2

I can understand why you said that and I felt like a maga typing that comment but in my opinion FFK's comment is wrong and filled with schizophrenic reasoning.

Iweala wants to destroy Nigeria because she is a "spy"! That is the hidden reasoning there and I disagree with it.

I disagree with the timing, method and way in which the subsidy was removed but FFK should have directed his tirade at the leader, GEJ and not his minister. Is he angling for her job or a role in GEJ's cabinet?
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by freepeople: 11:50am On Jan 05, 2012
Pot calling kettle black sad
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by omo9ja1(m): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2012
Ndewo anty Ngo, I watch online through channel TV the debate on fuel subsidy, when Ngozi was telling us that the landing and other cost of PMS is about N130

my question was why do we not put all the money to ensure all our four refineries are good working order if the need be to import fuel we only import less because we can refine fuel in Nigeria, I smell wayo in this so call subsidy removal.

God dey
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by isleman(m): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2012
Kx:

I think is high time we knew the charter and the core objectives of the IMF/World Bank wrt to Africa.

Am surprised you don't know this. IT IS THE GREATEST EVIL THAT HAS NOT BEEN UNFOLDED TO MANY PEOPLE. Just go and read about SAP(structural adjustment program) on the internet and you will know the Big sheet IBB put us into. We many never get out of it especially with wrong leadership.

Many Nigerians don't see the big picture. These bodies (IMF etc) and the evil people governing them have a greater agenda that the people they use i.e. iweala etc don't even know the plans them selves.

These IMF guys have a mega plan and they need unimaginable huge amount of money to achieve it. Some of their plans include funding alternative planet, weapons of mass destruction, space ship to other galaxies etc. all of which are big lies. read in between the lines, THEY ARE AGENTS OF DOOM, THEY PLAN TO END THIS WORLD. in their words, they want to get rid of people and leave only selcted people based on riches, intelligence etc.

please watch the movie called 2012, though just a movie, but read btw the lines. read more on new world order, Illuminati etc.

the more we can fight, the more we prevent or delay the devil from achieving his plans.
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 05, 2012
Kx:

The meaning of the name:

IWEALA means the anger of the land

Without derailing this thread,
Is she bent on unleashing the full "wrath" of her name on poor nigerians in this policy?

You're wrong! Its actually Iwe-LIAR. Meaning Iwe the Liar!
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by ade80: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2012
LeoMax:

Subsidy removal on Petrol is in order. The things that needs to be subsidized is public transport and electricity.

we don't have the electricity to be subsidized so what are you saying.
the problem is corruption, govt. should tell us exactly how much they made last year from crude oil and how it was spent,
how much they made from maritime etc. 2million liters sold per day at $100 is not a joke.
Lagos does not subsidise fuel and yet we can see what lagos government is doing, pls what has fed. govt done.
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by member479760: 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2012
The funny thing is that the money those guys are stealing per year is more than this $8bil. also the dupe the oil company are duping us per year is far more that this $8 bil. FG don't even know how many barrel the oil company are pumping per day.

Today Shell say it reducing production, that's a no true, they want to use the situation to thief more simple!
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2012
humblebee:

I don't believe in kicking people when they are down, so I'm not going to join this crucifixion chorus.

Seun I will not be surprised if you are part of the cabal because of the internet media power you have amongst Nigerians, you just edited what you initially wrote,

IMF & World Bank, Owned by the Rothschild, Agents facilitating their evil agenda in Nigeria, Finance Minister, Trade and Investments if I am not mistaken and the C.B.N Governor,

I will smile at those who think that only our politicians are interested in our oil money, where this institutions can force their agenda in either by loans or war they retreat to have agents and then sit back to sponsor their aim.
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2012
;d
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by kny(m): 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2012
It amazes me that Nigerians can be giving the likes of fani kayode audience, was he not part of the cabal dat set this country back by almost 8 years during obj era? Such a shame
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by TRUTHTELA: 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2012
Fani- Kayode, is an AGIP, HE STOLE, LOOTED & MISMANAGED THE FEW OFFICE HE HELD, SO, HE HAS NO MORAL JUSTIFICATION TO CONDEMN IWEALA, HE SHOULD LOOK FOR ROUGES LIKE HIM IN THE CABINET & CRITICIZE THEM. I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IF JONATHAN OFFER THIS COMMON THIEF A MINISTERIAL APPOINTMENT TOMORROW, HE WILL ACCEPT IT & CHANGE HIS TUNE. NGOZI IS NOT A  HUNGRY POLITICIAN LIKE HIM,THAT MOVED FROM ONE MINISTRY TO THE OTHER, SIMPLY cos of PRIMITIVE ACQUISITION OF WEALTH. NGOZI, WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO RESIGN FROM MINISTERIAL APPOINTMENT in Nigeria, JUST as Chinua ACHEBE ,WAS THE FIRST TO REJECT NATIONAL HONOR, WHICH MADE THIS uncouth ROGUE, FANI-KAYODE, TO BE INSULTING ACHEBE. Fani-kayode, is moral bankrupt, & he should go and spend his loot. If Yar'adua had not reject all Obasanjo, boyz, maybe he would have been in INCUMBENT INFORMATION MINISTER TRYING TO MARKET SUBSIDY TO NIGERIANS.
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by logica(m): 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2012
Of course once Abati is out of the government he will once again turn into an "activist", but that's beside the point.
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by expert555: 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2012
Theif Fani-Kayode stop your big mount foolish man you think we have forgetting the mansive billions you stole when you were a minister? Where do you get the over £40,000.00 one of your daughter's school fees at Durham University from or do your family grow money on trees. You fool if you were in Power you are incapable of carry out reforms except you are one of the beneficiaries of the fuel scam. I remember an article you wrote about the 1966 coup claiming the coupist are murderers and blood thirsty which prove you don't have lever you fool.
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by bilaya(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2012
So femi fani-kayode is now the moral conscience of the Nigerian society?Lord have mercy
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by Buckie10: 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2012
TRUTHTELA:

Fani- Kayode, is an AGIP, HE STOLE, LOOTED & MISMANAGED THE FEW OFFICE HE HELD, SO, HE HAS NO MORAL JUSTIFICATION TO CONDEMN IWEALA, HE SHOULD LOOK FOR ROUGES LIKE HIM IN THE CABINET & CRITICIZE THEM. I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IF JONATHAN OFFER THIS COMMON THIEF A MINISTERIAL APPOINTMENT TOMORROW, HE WILL ACCEPT IT & CHANGE HIS TUNE. NGOZI IS NOT A  HUNGRY POLITICIAN LIKE HIM,THAT MOVED FROM ONE MINISTRY TO THE OTHER, SIMPLY cos of PRIMITIVE ACQUISITION OF WEALTH. NGOZI, WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO RESIGN FROM MINISTERIAL APPOINTMENT in Nigeria, JUST as Chinua  ACHEBE ,WAS THE FIRST TO REJECT NATIONAL HONOR, WHICH MADE THIS uncouth ROGUE, FANI-KAYODE, TO BE INSULTING ACHEBE. Fani-kayode, is moral bankrupt, & he should go and spend his loot. If Yar'adua had not reject all Obasanjo, boyz, maybe he would have been in INCUMBENT INFORMATION MINISTER TRYING TO MARKET SUBSIDY TO NIGERIANS.

Please mate don't make this tribal cause it isn't!!! The mess we face today knows no tribe or race.
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by bilaya(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2012
Buckie10:

Please mate don't make this tribal cause it isn't!!! The mess we face today knows no tribe or race.

How the hell did he make it a tribal cause?
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by expert555: 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2012
I don't people scandalising IMF or the world bank I'd we don't want their bidding don't take their loans lets have organic growth
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by mystikal(m): 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2012
criticize constructively or STFU.
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by Buckie10: 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2012
bilaya:

How the hell did he make it a tribal cause?

You really want me to answer that
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by DARA1234: 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2012
If Fani-Kayode had renovated the International Airport when he was minister or if he has one single thing to say that he achieved while in position, then we may listen to him. Nigerian Airports are so  much an embarrassment no thanks to previous ministers and leaders.
 IWEALA is a woman with a passion to change NIGERIA for the better. Many people in Nigeria don't realise we are in a deep hole, if we do not save for the future now we are going to suffer in the future, we have no infrastructure, we do not MANUFACTURE, we do not produce, the only major thing we EXPORT-oil- is refined by another country and sold to us at a much higher price, some few people are benefiting from this. If we suffer this pain now and get a stronger foundation and become refiners ourselves we will sell our oil at a higher price to other countries.
 WHAT THE GOVT NEEDS TO DO IS TO ENSURE THE MONEY GOES INTO SPECIFIC LIFE CHANGING PROJECTS THAT WE CAN SEE, LET THEM PUT SOME ASIDE FOR SAVING FOR THE FUTURE AND SPECIFIC REFINERY PROJECTS WITHIN A TIME FRAME OF COMPLETION SO THAT WE DON'T IMPORT REFINED OIL AGAIN, ALSO SPECIFIC POWER PROJECTS TO GENERATE ELECTRICITY TO BE COMPLETED WITHIN A TIME FRAME DIFFERENT FROM WHAT IS GOING ON NOW. IF THEY DO THIS THEN IT WILL BE WORTH IT.
 WE NEED MORE IWEALAS IN NIGERIA, not people who want the same old 'chop I chop'.
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by Akintola11(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2012
I will and always have liked Chief Kayode!! but all this talk about being an IMF spy, I really don't know,

What Nigeria needs the removal!! how will we grow and industrialize if we carry on this mass payment that in all honesty only helps the upper class, smugglers and all those who only care for their pocket!

a good article worth reading!-------> www.thinkafricapress.com/nigeria/blog/week-nigeria-subsidy-withdrawn
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by eddydey(m): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2012
Woooooh yeeeeeeff Some people be acting lilke they know it all everybody know say people rise n fall some rise up again to stamd up tall wiser n stronger ! NO mater how long you learn you can never know it all only do your best caurse you no go fit do all. If you want to critise me talk small small cause you no holy pass my broda ! -just nuding my head to 2face idibia music playing on my CD.HE make sens, dont he?
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by osundu(m): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2012
Oga,all of una na de same ooo as pa looting of govt treasury.u are telling us so dat we crucify her after u are part of a govt dat ever wasted our money?if there going to be revolution,will u or son fight side by side wit me a pauper?so i will advice u use ur time to talk to ur friends in power to remove this devilish fuel subsidy for us.tanx in advance!
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by houvest: 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2012
Most enlightened Nigrians support the removal of the subsidy but are against the way and manner it was done. I do not attach much importance to Fani-Kayode's tirade against Okonjo-Iweala. He is entitled to his opinions but they do not carry much weight vis-a-vis his antecedents. I agree with him that the Breton Woods institutions are not God and cannot have all the panacea to Worlds economic problems. But in regards to oil subsidy removal, Bretton Woods and Okonjo-Iweala are right. The way and timing of the removal was wrong and should form the basis of discussions between the Government, Labour and the people.
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by moshoodn(m): 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2012
Puppet goverment! Highly insensitive.
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by juman(m): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2012
Removal of the oil subsidy is very good idea.

We don't need IMF to tell us that before we go in that direction.
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by DARA1234: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2012
One other thing the govt should consider doing is to use some of the subsidy money to SUBSIDIZE the price of locally produced food crops for say the next 4 years, this will cushion the hard effects of oil subsidy removal, so if the government subsidizes Cassava-garry, Beans, tomatoes, pepper and other domestically produced, refined and consumed food crops, this will bring down the prices of food, encourage farmers to produce more and provide more jobs for the masses.THIS WILL BE A BENEFIT OF FUEL SUBSIDY.
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by juman(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2012
Even the western countries are adjusting and trying to reduce their deficit.
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by Okaakoko(m): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2012
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by manny4life(m): 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2012
She's now the problem? Hmm Nigerians and their thinking? Soon, they will blame her for Boko Haram and the rest of the ills in Nigeria. For those claiming repair the refineries, while I still recommend it, if they repair it, having found out that NNPC still buys crude on international prices, how do you claim to produce fuel for N40 per liter. This claim is still false.
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by expert555: 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2012
To be honest I did not read a bit of the article, when I saw the chaff name on the title of the thread I went straight to write my opinion. As one the contributor above said if GEJ have offered Fani-Kayode a job as the spoke person of the government he would have been blablaing his big mount about the benefits of the subsidy removal. It is convenient for him because that enable him to loot Nigeria money as his father have done in the 60's, looting in Nigeria is now becoming a family affair. Children of looters thinks they own it to their own children to loot to afford the good things of life only looting can sustain. His children are in UK in one of the prestigious university paying schools fee above £40,000.00 a term Fani-Kayode have no job in Nigeria at the moment how does he afford this? He is a thief like the former FTC minister Mallam Rufia under OBJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly / Fashola Cancels Dangote’s Power Concession Deal Over Millions In Unpaid Debt / CONASSLA Gives Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers 7 Days To Reveal Their Running Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.